Type keyword(s) to search

S13 Finale Live Chat

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

Aw, com-on, judges.  Two days ago, you were criticizing him for using so much denim.  Now, you're loving the sophisticated use of denim.

Yeah, I call foul on that one too....

Yay Sean.  The only one who talked to the REAL important stuff.   What he offers the industry.  Who cares if you eat breath live it, Char.....

Oh ENOUGH of the thanking parents and friends.  I hate it at award shows, and I hate it here.  It's not the time or place IMO

Edited by DHDancer
  • Love 2

Kini is not going to win.  Looks like Sean and Amanda will be the last two standing and Sean will take it.  Nina said his was editorial and that is grand praise from her.  Zak loved it.  I forgot his exact words but it felt like he gave him the win right there.  They all vote but 2 clearly loved his. 

• Love 1

I hate the thanking too.  I am going to sound like a terrible person but I also hate when celebrities are on a game show liked Chopped or whatever and pimp their charities.  A mention, sure but they carry on way too long.   I am just not going to donate money so kids in south america can have instruments no matter how long you talk about it. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I believe that each of the final 4 designers has an audience for his/her clothing line.  They're obviously not all going after the same demographic.  And the choice of winner is so subjective that no one should feel bad for not winning.  (except for the fact that they don't get that prize package.)

Sorry "celeb of the week"  Amanda's look is for a very small niche market.  I can't imagine many people who would want to wear that stuff.

(ps I was 17ish in the 70s and she is not even close IMO)

However, I think it's still Amanda, Kini, or Sean...

Edited by DHDancer

Sean has this.  Zak twinkled when he talked about him.  Nina said editorial.  When the guest said do you want another Donna Karen or a and I forgot what she said about Sean but it was innovative, basically.  

• Love 1