Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E03: The Hit

photo fox
  • Start Topic

Two investigators...both working for Pima County (Arizona) come to completely opposite conclusions of who blew up Gary Triano in 1996. Was it a mob related hit team? Or an angry ex-wife? Oh, the ex-wife, Pamela Phillips, grants 48 Hours the first and only interview.

I think there was enough reasonable doubt not to convict. Why weren't the tapes authenticated and didn't they find DNA that wasn't hers or the DNA of the other suspect. I'm not saying she is innocent but I do think there was reasonable doubt. 

• Love 1

I think there was enough reasonable doubt not to convict. Why weren't the tapes authenticated and didn't they find DNA that wasn't hers or the DNA of the other suspect. I'm not saying she is innocent but I do think there was reasonable doubt. 

I agree with you.

Yes this case has been featured before.

• Useful 1

It might be me, because unfortunately my cat just passed away unexpectedly, but I just couldn't follow this episode.  I had to watch it like 3 times, and I really just didn't care about anyone in it.  I found the wife extremely annoying, and I think she and her business partner/bf probably did it, with the motel stay, 400K transfer, plus the wife running off to Europe afterwards.  Also, nice friend.

What stuck out to me...what was it about the family doctor?  He was randomly interviewed and he seemed to know WAY too many details about the dead guy's supposedly seedy life...and he was just blabbing it all.  I think he was someone's doctor, so what was he doing talking about them?!  

• Love 4

It might be me, because unfortunately my cat just passed away unexpectedly, but I just couldn't follow this episode.  I had to watch it like 3 times, and I really just didn't care about anyone in it.  I found the wife extremely annoying, and I think she and her business partner/bf probably did it, with the motel stay, 400K transfer, plus the wife running off to Europe afterwards.  Also, nice friend.

What stuck out to me...what was it about the family doctor?  He was randomly interviewed and he seemed to know WAY too many details about the dead guy's supposedly seedy life...and he was just blabbing it all.  I think he was someone's doctor, so what was he doing talking about them?!  

I'm so sorry about your cat-sending you a cyber hug{JENKAIT}

This episode was all over the place and left me with too many unanswered questions.

• Love 2

This was an odd case as so many have been of late.  Very unsympathetic cast of characters, so even though I am not certain I won't lose any sleep over this case. Kind of mean I know.

Did anyone see the Mommy Dearest case?  That was one crazy bitch and felt very sorry for the two sons. So glad the ex girlfriends came together to help convict the mom.

• Love 3

jenkait - I am so very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts are with you.   {hand to heart}

I agree, too many unanswered questions.  That doctor had me scratching my head, too - but ultimately, I didn't give a shit about this case.   :-)

• Love 3