Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Chicken, Dynamite, Chainsaw

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

I enjoyed the episode. Super happy to see the ratings go up a notch but I didn't think this episode was as good as last weeks so I hope they can retain the rise.

I liked seeing Antonio get more focus as I think Seda is underused in this. I can't say I understand his sudden distance towards his kids as he appeared to me a family man last season. I can absolutely see him having an affair with the wife of the dude he's working for.

In the scene between him and Peter Mills he says something to him like - you could have been a cop but what is Peter's response?

Hank is going to be a grandpa.. I like this development especially since we'll probably see Justin again and hopefully get a better resolution to that storyline. I hope he's not being played by his son or the babymomma though she seems nice.

It's cool that we're getting to know Sean a bit more. I like that he seems to be happy doing his patrol work. With Burgess and Atwater, they were always gunning for Intelligence so it's nice to see a character who actually is happy where he is.

I'm hoping that Ruzek, Olinsky and Atwater get a storyline going soon. Especially Atwater and Ruzek as they seem to be very much in the background at the moment.

I enjoyed the episode. Super happy to see the ratings go up a notch but I didn't think this episode was as good as last weeks so I hope they can retain the rise.

I liked seeing Antonio get more focus as I think Seda is underused in this. I can't say I understand his sudden distance towards his kids as he appeared to me a family man last season. I can absolutely see him having an affair with the wife of the dude he's working for.

In the scene between him and Peter Mills he says something to him like - you could have been a cop but what is Peter's response?

Hank is going to be a grandpa.. I like this development especially since we'll probably see Justin again and hopefully get a better resolution to that storyline. I hope he's not being played by his son or the babymomma though she seems nice.

It's cool that we're getting to know Sean a bit more. I like that he seems to be happy doing his patrol work. With Burgess and Atwater, they were always gunning for Intelligence so it's nice to see a character who actually is happy where he is.

I'm hoping that Ruzek, Olinsky and Atwater get a storyline going soon. Especially Atwater and Ruzek as they seem to be very much in the background at the moment.

Olinksy's time is coming, because we still have to learn why Sean has a problem with him.

It was great to see Michael Park again, albeit for about a minute, but I think his character (the guy Antonio is working for) is going to be around for at least one more episode, hopefully more. Especially since there's little doubt in my mind Antonio will hook up with the gu'ys wife. I just need to see Park and Soffer in a scene together. They were both in As the World Turns together and it would be fun to see them interact on screen in different roles.