Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Unveiled

• Start Topic

Footage that didn't make the season, because this has become the network's cash cow and they don't want to put it out to pasture until they absolutely have to.

Next week: Dr. C goes shoe shopping, Pepper Schwartz ices a cupcake, and Vaughn goes to an anger management class. (j/k)

• Love 2

Jamie can't train Lady to at least go on pee pads if she's left alone all day? I'd think that's the least she should do. If I were Doug, cleaning up all that poo & pee would've gotten very old with me very quickly. I agreed with him, Lady needs to be trained. That's just gross. I'd never go barefoot around there.

Jamie can't train Lady to at least go on pee pads if she's left alone all day? I'd think that's the least she should do. If I were Doug, cleaning up all that poo & pee would've gotten very old with me very quickly. I agreed with him, Lady needs to be trained. That's just gross. I'd never go barefoot around there.

Seriously! I dry heaved during those dog poop scenes! That is truly nasty. Even nastier than touching the soiled boxer briefs of a man you just met.

• Love 1

Ok, I've been wrong. Jamie and Doug are a perfect match for each other: From the wiping of the face with the dish towel, the finger up the nose, kissing with mouths full of food and/or toothpaste and the dog pooping/peeing all over the house, they seem to be ok with these type of nasty habits (except Doug and the constant poop cleanup). Their apartment has to smell if this is daily, I don't care how much you clean. Theirs is a home I wouldn't want to visit and definitely would never eat anything from their home.

Regarding their relationship the unveil gave me mixed thoughts on their relationship. On one hand they showed more of Jamie not wanting Doug to to u her and some of the hurtful things she said but it also seemed that she got very comfortable with him.

• Love 1

I loved this episode. No expert nonsense, no useless factoids, no repeats and previews, just the couples doing their thing. I wish the whole season would've been like this. I feel like I saw more of the couples in one ep than the rest of the season combined.

It was nice to see Jason's personality a bit more, though their haunted apartment freaked me out. I hope he doesn't start working out after every sugary bite though. Would get old quite fast.

It seems like Vaughn was indeed attracted to Monet. His sexist views would've rubbed me wrong way too though. Maybe she kept having sex with him to prove him wrong about women being more emotional about sex or whatever. His mom already told Monet what to expect at their wedding. I like how Monet was all "wtf, she's crazy!" about Vaughn's ex, while he seemed to think it was amazing that she got him 10 birthday presents and tattooed his name on herself. I suppose that's what Vaughn expects in a mate, someone who wants to please him to the point of obsession. Makes him feel like a god of some sort.

Jamie and Doug are perfect for each other. Erica noticed his great body straight away, huh? Good on her. On twitter Jamie claimed Lady was stressed (about the new apartment and cameras?), but sounded like she's just badly trained. Doug is a saint to clean up all that poop. Can you imagine Vaughn in that situation? Throwing toys for PJ was already too much for him. Doug loves Lady regardless and isn't holding her responsible. Gotta love a man who understands animals.

• Love 3

I have to admit that when Jason was talking into the camera when the ghost was opening the door, I thought he looked especially cute. I usually think he has odd features - long face, pointy ears, etc. But he looked good there. 

Here's what I don't understand, their whole apartment is hardwood floor, but they kept showing them scrubbing the area rug in the living room. Save yourself the hassle and rollup the rug! (or better yet throw it away at this point). The hardwood would be so much easier to clean up. At minimum, they should roll  up the rug before leaving Lady home alone. Rolling and unrolling it would be so much faster than cleaning it.