Type keyword(s) to search

S03 E03: The Wolf In Boy's Clothing

• Start Topic

(edited)

I’m impressed by blue team getting both limericks in time on telephone ☎️. The Madagascar limerick could refer to Jada Pinkett Smith since she was the hippo who wore flowers and danced or Ben stiller who was the lion.  I have no idea of the toga honkytonk limerick.
The wine clues are very clear/obvious this year and I don’t think American Elton John should be anyone’s answer this year. 
I would never have guessed JLC, how cool. If he hadn’t put a target on his back, he could’ve won this, coz no one was guessing without a clear wine clue.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 6

How IRONIC that Hud didn't know the word pompadour & even thought it was made up!! His relative is known almost as much for the coif as anything else! Pretty sure it was actually Hud's clue. 

Jamie Lee Curtis, holy shit. So he's not only related to her but also Tony Curtis, Janet Leigh AND Christopher Guest!

Naomi, WTF. Pathological liar??? Didn't she actually do worse by tricking Gracie last week? Then her smug 'CHECKMATE' when the deed was done. GTFO, Naomi.

• Like 6

Yeah, Naomi can go next. That said, Thousand Island dressing took you down a notch, didn't it?

I found the helium hilarious.

"How did you goof up?" "Adam". Heh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

The Madagascar limerick could refer to Jada Pinkett Smith since she was the hippo who wore flowers and danced or Ben stiller who was the lion. 

Isn’t each line of the limerick a clue for a different person? I figured out that the oddly peculiar Friday clue was for Freaky Friday but couldn’t remember who was in it, until Jamie Lee Curtis was revealed.

Didn’t Miguel figure out the “dancing was bad” clue at the very end? Too bad he didn’t go with his gut.

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
19 hours ago, borealis said:

Jamie Lee Curtis, holy shit. So he's not only related to her but also Tony Curtis, Janet Leigh AND Christopher Guest!

That is a stacked family! Funnily enough, I saw Christopher Guest in New Orleans last week filming the Spinal Tap sequel.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

So Miguel is JLC's nephew, so who are his parents? I know nothing about JLC... if he's the son of her brother or sister, nor do I know anything about CG.

I think he is the son of Jamie’s half sister.  Same dad.  Different moms.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

So Miguel is JLC's nephew, so who are his parents? I know nothing about JLC... if he's the son of her brother or sister, nor do I know anything about CG.

Apparently he is the son of JLC's half sister via Tony Curtis. (So Miguel is not technically Janet Leigh's blood kin.) Christopher Guest is best known for playing Nigel Tufnel in the 1984 movie Spinal Tap ("These go to 11.") & is married to JLC. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

So Miguel is JLC's nephew, so who are his parents?

Raphael’s mother, Allegra Curtis, is Jamie Lee Curtis’s half-sister, making Jamie Lee his aunt.

There is a short bio on him here: https://is.gd/7rn96a

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I liked Miguel, so I will miss him on the show. Interesting that JLC's recording just said the relationship, no heartfelt message like the other relatives. May have been time restriction/editing, though...

• Like 4
(edited)

I'm glad Miguel is gone because he was annoyingly cocky!

@veronicamers: "Funnily enough, I saw Christopher Guest in New Orleans last week filming the Spinal Tap sequel."

Wait, what?! Just this afternoon an early Stones song came on the radio and the opening beat and guitar made me think for a second that the station was actually playing the Tap's "Gimme Me Some Money." Nope, but I turned down the radio and sang part of it anyway. 

Edited by Scout Finch