Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Annnnnnd there it is.  Leah just told Makensy that T'Kor is going up tomorrow, and Makensy already wants T'Kor evicted over Rubina.

Great - if T’ is evicted, then I get to stop muting the tv for her THs.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Annnnnnd there it is.  Leah just told Makensy that T'Kor is going up tomorrow, and Makensy already wants T'Kor evicted over Rubina.

Excellent!  But unsurprising.  I had little doubt that would be Makensy's inclination.  I'm more concerned about Cam though his one-on-one with Leah gives me a sliver of hope that he recognizes the two big players that need to go sooner rather than later.

• Like 3

Leah and T’Kor are having a one-on-one right now.

I’ve never seen a more awkward conversation.  I thought Skippy had the sound off at first.

Now Leah is speaking . . . slowly, not giving much.

T’Kor not saying anything other than “Mmm. . . . Mmm.”

Oh, boy.  Leah is hemming and hawing so much, T'Kor is bound to catch wind that something is up.

. . . Well, there goes that blindside.  Leah just flat-out told T'Kor that she's going up.  I'll give you one guess as to what T'Kor is saying in response.

• Like 2

Wow.  Leah is a wuss.

She just tried to back out of Vetoing Kimo, but Angela outright pushed back against it.  She told her that she intends to take him down tomorrow and is doing just that.  But why does Leah not want to do it anymore?  Because T'Kor actually whined that she doesn't want to be next to either Kimo or Rubina.

This exchange:

Leah: She (T'kor) was saying, "I dont want to be next to one of them."
Angela: Well, she has been next to them the entire game.  What did you think was going to happen?

Go, Angela!

Oof.  I didn't hear it, but apparently, both T'Kor and Rubina tried to bury Kimo with Angela and Leah, showing me again that T'Kor really did intend to move forward with Rubina over Kimo.

Angela: They (Rubina and T'Kor) totally are throwing him (Kimo) under the bus.
Leah: I was shocked!
Angela: When he stays, maybe he needs to know that, because that's how we save you (Leah), and that's how we save me.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3

Of course T'Kor would prioritize Rubina over Kimo. T'Kor has made it very clear that she wants women of color at the end, and Kimo fits only one of those attributes. Not to mention, T'Kor and Rubina have grown very close since Tucker left. Kimo has to know that he's been nudged aside, essentially.

I'm also not surprised that Leah would consider T'Kor a bigger threat than Chelsie. T'Kor, Rubina, and Kimo have never tried to hide their bond. (Even if they define it as friendship, not alliance.) The Chelsie Trio, on the other hand, is MUCH less obvious. We know Chelsie and Cam and Mak are tight, but I don't think anyone else does because they don't make a practice of attaching their respective hips. When they strategize, they do it in private, behind closed doors, and rarely as a threesome. Another reason Chelsie is a MUCH better player than T'Kor.

I actually don't think T'Kor is trying to play in the traditional sense. She wants to be known as a good person with a good story, and I think she believes she'll be chosen to win on those strengths alone. Which is why I'm fine with her leaving this week.

• Like 12

Chelsie is mad at Cam. She tells Rubina he's been acting like a jerk all day, treating her "like a slave", but something he just did made her pick up her bed and carry it all the way across the yard to get away from him. Best I can tell, he rearranged the cots so that his would be under the awning and safe from potential rain, leaving hers vulnerable.

Now Chelsie's cot is next to Rubina's. All the women have gathered around and they're all talking about how awful Cam is. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Among the reasons to never ever room with Leah:

She is obsessed with nose picking. Earlier, she had what she described as a very satisfying cleansing with the help of some Q-tips. (Apparently she found something "crunchy", her favorite kind.) Then she tried to stick her finger up Makensey's nose to demonstrate how to do it. Mak pulled away but accepted the Q-tip and swished it around until her nose hurt. All while listening to Leah describe how she had a "bugger wall" as a child, which was just what you think.

I know, I know. BUT I HAD TO LISTEN TO IT, SO YOU DO TOO.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 11

Leah is seriously cracking up right now. She and Makensey were trying to do some kind of acrobatic moves on the dance floor, which resulted in repeated warnings to "stop horsing around". Which made Leah repeatedly run to the rocking horse to do some poses. Then she tried to give a lap dance to a stuffed zebra, but she couldn't get the zebra to stay on the chair. Then she did a bunch of zoomies around the yard while Makensey looked on, shaking her head. Now she's giggling and poking a snoring Angela with what looks like a curly straw. And balancing a bunch of small toys on top of her while Angela continues to snore.

Was this an alcohol night? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

So apparently, overnight, Chelsie and T'Kor were talking, and T’kor believes that Leah should break her pact to Cam and nominate him, because a girl shouldn’t go home this week.  Chelsie also reportedly said that she would rather have had Quinn here in place of Cam.

I could tell by the complaints about Cam that Chelsie doesn't trust him or value him as much as she'd previously let on.  That kind of proves it.

But wanting Quinn there, when he's more untrustworthy than Cam?  Noooooooo thank you.  Something is truly wrong with that girl.

Still, if T'Kor wants this to happen, then she can always -- I don't know -- go to Leah about this before the Veto meeting.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how that all ended, but the last I saw there was a bunch of rubber ducks spelling out "KIMO" in front of his cot, and another platoon of ducks staring at a still-sleeping Angela from the ground below.

I don't know what is in their ice cream, but I want some.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I could tell by the complaints about Cam that Chelsie doesn't trust him or value him as much as she'd previously let on.  That kind of proves it.

Chelsie is just mad at Cam because of the bed situation. I flipped back to feeds a couple of hours after the blowup to see her still complaining about it/him. She'll get over it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Chelsie is just mad at Cam because of the bed situation. I flipped back to feeds a couple of hours after the blowup to see her still complaining about it/him. She'll get over it.

I’m sure Cam is saying the exact same thing….

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

So Leah really did buy all of Chelsie's bullshit even though she has direct evidence that Chelsie doesn't like her, went after her only allies, and was considering nominating her last week. Oh, Leah. I really wanted to root for you!

Well, congrats on winning BB, Chelsie.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So Leah really did buy all of Chelsie's bullshit even though she has direct evidence that Chelsie doesn't like her, went after her only allies, and was considering nominating her last week. Oh, Leah. I really wanted to root for you!

Well, congrats of winning BB, Chelsie.

While I agree, at the same time, the OTHER trio doesn't like Leah, either, ya know? And they're such bad players that they didn't THINK to try to sway her like Chelsie did. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I'm hoping if Chelsie votes out T'Kor that T'Kor will poison the jury against her. That'd be fun for me lol.

If this had happened earlier, it would have been interesting to see Rubina/Kimo play without T'Kor but it's really too late for anything interesting to come out of it, I think. 

21 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

While I agree, at the same time, the OTHER trio doesn't like Leah, either, ya know? And they're such bad players that they didn't THINK to try to sway her like Chelsie did. 

She doesn't have so much direct evidence that they're after her the way she does with Chelsie. 

Thread of Chelsie being embarrassingly jealous over a man who does not like her:

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

She doesn't have so much direct evidence that they're after her the way she does with Chelsie. 

Thread of Chelsie being embarrassingly jealous over a man who does not like her:

Naw, Chelsie, THAT shit ain’t obvious at all….  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1

LOL.  I've got second-hand embarrassment for Chelsie, watching her low-key jealously rage at Cam.  Granted that was pretty bold of him to slide his cot up in between Makensy & Chelsie's cots and to front like it was purely for cover for any potential rain, but oh my goodness, Chelsie, guuuuurl...  

This may portend a crack in Chelsie's Trio, though.  Mak's already said she wants to vote out T'Kor and I'll be curious if this little dustup pushes Cam & Mak into holding their ground on voting T'Kor out and seeing through Chelsie's attempts to flip them into voting out Rubina.   It certainly won't help Chelsie down the line when Cam's given the opportunity to vote her out - he's 100% going to be on board with that when the time comes.  It would be nice if he and Leah confabbed again before the Veto Ceremony and he made the bold move of trying to convince her to put Chelsie up alongside T'Kor.

As it is, I'm totally fine with T'Kor going this week, if it does happen.  I loved it when Taylor came back from the dead and the horrid bullying and won, and while I didn't love the Cookout, I understood their purpose and I appreciated the way they each had their sidepieces and how that alliance operated, so I was fine with them going to the end the way they did.  T'Kor, on the other hand, annoys me to no end because my perception of her motives is that she's a calculated operator.  Sure, I think she 100% believes in the concepts of systemic racism & misogyny within western society - and if championing the righting of those wrongs gets her further in the game and brings her sustainable knitting/crocheting online business attention and helps grow that into a profitable enterprise then she's more than happy to be that "good person" in the BB house who other like-minded people in the real world want to support.  "I want to be a good person, have a good story..." 

Perhaps it is terribly cynical of me, but I see her motivations for her game moves in the house as not nearly as pure-intentioned as she is presenting them to be, especially to the other HGs.  And I think that most of them are too conditioned, in this day and age, to push back on that "I just want to tell a good story" BS lest they be unfairly charged with being racists or misogynists (and she's made it clear her priority is Women of Color then POC which puts Makensy, Leah & Angela in the highest danger spots within the house right now and a big part of why I don't think Leah's wrong to prioritize getting her out instead of Chelsie), they're playing a similar game with regard to their online/social media brand (Rubina), or they really have struggled with hate and hurt because of who they are and they can't believe that T'Kor's motives aren't entirely pure (Kimo in coming out to family & friends).  I think Chelsie, and Cam to a lesser extent, see right through T'Kor's game.  Cam wouldn't mind seeing her go - he knows she's coming for him eventually and would choose Chelsie & Rubina over him, in that order.  

And that leads me to actually preferring Chelsie over T'Kor if that's the choice.  Chelsie has shown no inherent preference for POC over all other HGs when it comes to her ultimate endgame - which is getting to the F2 and WINNING.  If that means she cuts T'Kor, Cam, Rubina or Kimo at F3 so that she can sit next to Angela, Mak or Leah because she believes her chances of winning the jury vote are higher next to those last 3 then that's who she takes.  If her choices are T'Kor, Cam, Rubina or Kimo - wanna bet me she takes Kimo or Rubina instead of T'Kor or Cam?  Chelsie wouldn't give a damn about your race or gender if it gets her the win.  I'm down with that.  I'm not down with T'Kor's game - because it's not really a "good story", it's really about crafting a narrative to the public of her being a good person who is championing the cause of POC and women - and if that benefits her online knitting/crocheting business venture, gosh...  "thank you so very much, folks, for believing in me and my purpose and cause in life!"  Blech.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3

It befuddles me that the Veto meeting is so close, yet neither T'Kor nor Rubina has even tried to talk to Leah and direct her to somebody else.  It could happen any minute now, and they've done nothing!

• Like 1

Rubina doesn’t care about winning the game so it makes sense from her perspective. She’s just here to get a bigger social media presence.

T’Kor sent Kimo to do the work for her (she always delegates) but I guess she doesn’t realize that just made Leah lean more into nomming T’Kor.

Although, I saw that T’Kor did talk to Leah last night and afterwards Leah was maybe wavering on nomming her so T’Kor did something at least.

I wish Chelsie’s embarrassing jealousy would push MJ and Cam away from her but it won’t. They’re still gonna protect her because they have no real relationship with anyone else besides Leah. And even Cam and Leah’s relationship is basically non-exsistent now. He doesn’t give a flying fuck if she goes next week.

• Like 2

Just one question: I get that Chelsie apparently considers herself and Cam to be an item, even if the relationship is double-deep on the DL, but has she - or anybody else, for that matter - bothered yet to apprise Cam that they’re a couple?  Cam might be somewhat surprised to find out….

• LOL 11

Chelsie basically has said that Cam tells her in private that he wants to see where their relationship goes once they get out of the house but the feeds pretty much never show Cam/Chelsie private talks in their room so it’s hard to tell if Cam is sort of an asshole or if Chelsie is delusional. Personally I think it’s the latter lol but we really don’t know.

MJ and Leah are talking now and it kinda feels like MJ is trying to get Leah to not nom T’Kor because while she’s saying she wants T’Kor out she says Cam and Chelsie won’t do it.

Leah also said she doesn’t wanna ride with people who don’t have her back and it’s like Leah sweetie that’s Chelsie lol.

• LOL 4

I think what will end up happening is Chelsie will decide it’s not worth trying to convince MJ to keep T’Kor since Chelsie is totally fine and winning anyway but she’ll just give T’Kor a ‘sympathy vote’ so T’Kor will think Chelsie didn’t know she was leaving and I won’t even get a bitter T’Kor in jury. And to think, this week had so much potential lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I think that Leah's still going to nominate T'Kor.  If Makensy's that certain that Cam won't vote out T'Kor, then I'm sure that Leah and Angela could convince Kimo to do so by telling him everything that she and Rubina have been saying about him since the week started.

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Chelsie basically has said that Cam tells her in private that he wants to see where their relationship goes once they get out of the house but the feeds pretty much never show Cam/Chelsie private talks in their room so it’s hard to tell if Cam is sort of an asshole or if Chelsie is delusional. Personally I think it’s the latter lol but we really don’t know.

My usual go-to in such situations is to assume the truth lies somewhere in the middle; namely Cam is more than a little bit of an asshole, and Chelsie's half-delusional.

• Like 3

Holy shit!  Some drastic changes on Jokers!

#1. Leah
#2. Tucker (evicted)
#3. Makensy
#4. Cedric (evicted)
#5. Angela
#6. Rubina
#7. Quinn (evicted)
#8. Cam
#9. Matt (evicted)
#10. Kimo
#11. Kenney (evicted)
#12. Joseph (evicted)
#13. Lisa (evicted)
#14. Chelsie
#15. Brooklyn (evicted)
#16. T'Kor

Tucker, after weeks at the top, is no longer there!  And Angela's really risen!

• Like 2

T'Kor and Rubina are chatting together while Chelsie naps nearby.  They say that after the Veto meeting is over, then they’ll know, and it’ll be easier.

Their grand strategy is why stress out about something they can’t control?  Yeah, not trying to make things happen is always the best way to play BB.

Now they’re practicing dance moves while seated on a cot.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, we've been on pets since 10:03 PST/BBT, so they're doing the Veto meeting by now.  They have been for at least the last hour.

Uhm...  Your math is very confusing.  1) It's only 8:57pm PDT/BBT, and 2) we don't fall back to standard time until Nov 3rd.  

26 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Uhm...  Your math is very confusing.  1) It's only 8:57pm PDT/BBT, and 2) we don't fall back to standard time until Nov 3rd.  

My mistake.  I used my local time instead of the West Coast time.

Anyway, we're back, and something happened.  But no clear picture as to what.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

My mistake.  I use my local time instead of the West Coast time.

Anyway, we're back, and something happened.  But no clear picture as to what.

Just turned on the feeds - Angela, Makensy & Leah are hiding out chatting in the carnival booth.

ETA - they just panned to a huge portion of the backyard and now Makensy has wandered over to Kimo & Rubina.  

Chelsie, T'Kor and Cam are nowhere in sight.  I think I heard Cam reacting to Leah throwing some balls at the carnival booth.

Rubina just told Angela "I'm not ready now."  So, she's clearly upset at what happened during Veto.

Cam is talking to Chelsie and she's telling him that his actions don't line up with your words with regard to why T'Kor doesn't believe something about him/whatever happened.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 2

Okay, trying to pay attention to both camera views - 

Mak/Rubina - "I'm trying not to be a quitter, but it's hard to do it up there against someone I love" - I think T'Kor has been nommed - based on what Rubina is saying and her absence from the backyard right now.

Chelsie/Leah - "I feel bad but everyone had three chances this week...  HOH, veto" Chelsie says "twice", then Leah agrees and continues - so, what was the third chance since she clearly meant HOH, Veto and something else.  Leah telling Chelsie "I kind of told her last night, if it gets used then whomever is next to you should be more worried" which confirms T'Kor was nommed.

• Like 1

Chelsie told Leah - "if I win next week, and I don't know if I'm going to try, then I'll protect you" - lololol - so, she's admitting she's going to throw HOH???  She deserves to go.  She probably won't, but she deserves to!

Leah's downloading to Chelsie how T'Kor pitched a "woman's alliance" which Leah knew was not her "thing/idea" and started throwing Kimo under the bus, and then tried to pitch that both of the guys were more of a threat, and basically that T'Kor lost all credibility with her.

And, apparently, T'Kor threw the last comp - Veto? - and that really pissed Leah off - "I wish I could be that comfortable every week."  Yup.  

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

Chelsie whispering to Leah that she has the votes-- to get out T'Kor, presumably. Chelsie promises that she has Leah's back going forward. 

Leah says T'Kor's pitch rubbed her wrong way, because she was pitching a girl thing and throwing Kimo under the bus. That lost credibility for her.

Leah is worried about how to justify the move, but Chelsie her she doesn't need to. "You just got to keep it moving."

ETA: JINX!

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2

@30 Helens - we both caught different pieces of the convo that are important, so not a complete jinx!  

I'm sooooo here for T'Kor's reaction whenever the DR releases her - gotta think that's where she is, lol.  The real question I have is whether T'Kor will assume that she's actually safe and has the votes to stay and "mmmhmmm" her way through the next few days not bothering to campaign.  I'd really love it if she was hoisted on her own petard and blindsided even though it was obvious to everyone else, including the rest of the HGs, that she was getting evicted.

• Like 3

Chelsie is asking the house whether or not you can see planets when you're looking at the night sky.  Sigh.  Has she never heard of "the morning star" aka VENUS?!

And Mak told her you can see Mars because it looks like a red, bigger star.  

And now we've gone to bunnies, then fish.  Which I may be okay with because I'm not sure I can handle these HGs not remembering basic astronomy they should have learned in 5th grade!  

Oh, now we're back.  Leah & Chelsie are speculating that the next HOH could be the Days comp and reviewing their days.

Edited by HighQueenEB

Rubina assures Leah that T'Kor is "Gucci" and will not hold a grudge. She's just a little upset because she hasn't been up before, but she'll get over it. In any event, Leah is fine and doesn't need to worry about the wrath of T'Kor.

Leah, perhaps in homage: "Hmmmm."

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
26 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Chelsie is asking the house whether or not you can see planets when you're looking at the night sky.  Sigh. 

Yes, big sigh. But the most annoying part of the astronomy conversation was Leah mentioning that she was born under a gibbous moon, and Cam immediately interrogating her because he didn't believe she knew what that was. THEN WHY WOULD SHE BRING IT UP, JACKASS, said me and, basically, Leah. Although she was more polite and left off the jackass part.

Fun fact: A gibbous moon is a phase when the moon is bulging outward but not quite full. "Gibbous" can also describe other things that are protruding, like a chubby belly.  SHE WAS BORN INTO IT, Y'ALL!

And I need to stop yelling. I don't know what's wrong with me,

• LOL 12

T'Kor is big-time sulking.  Chelsie, Angela, Cam, Kimo & T'Kor were sitting on the edge of the hot tub and she was dead silent, playing with the rubber duckies and not engaging at all in the idle banter going on all around her.

It would be glorious if there was a cam focused on her sulking entirely.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4

T'Kor was very proud of having never been on the block, so there's another bubble popped. She's not even mad because she thinks she's in danger, because she and Rubina are convinced it's Rubina going. And Rubina's not even upset.

I suppose Chelsie could be lying to Leah, or might change her mind and spare T'Kor, but I hope not. I don't think it's to anyone's benefit to sit next to T'Kor at the end.

But when/if T'Kor finds out Chelsie didn't really have her back all this time... that's gonna be a BIG bubble. They'll hear that sucker pop in Seattle.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2