Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Can saying Angela doesn’t really lie that much fuck me this is amazing. This season never stops giving.

To be fair, he's right about that.

• Like 1
(edited)

Everything she said to Chelsie was pretty much a lie lol. Now, I guess it’s possible she believes it happened but none of it actually did lmao.

My fave part was when Angela told Chelsie she never lied in this game and then promptly said she lied about having a headache in order to eavesdrop and asked Chelsie to corroborate the lie for her.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Someone on Reddit said that there’s hints of Vanessa in Angela and you know what they’re right.

Makensy is gonna start her meetings at noon. Chelsie told her to ask the trio, Leah, and Quinn if an alliance was formed last night. Now why in the world would they tell her/you if it did lol?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Chelsie is even floating taking down Kimo and putting Quinn up. But then back on taking Angela down and putting Leah up to get Leah out.

Listen, I need them to do this and then Angela turns her ire towards Makensy next week so her pattern of fucking over the person who saves her the very next week continues.

But I do think in the end, noms will stay the same and Kimo will go but I thank this cast for never making anything easy and boring lol.

• LOL 4
(edited)

LMAO!  I know Chelsie, Cam & Makensy want Kimo out next so they need to minimize any chances of the vote flipping to save him.  The only true way they guarantee that is by putting two of the Trio up.  Short of that, putting either Quinn or Leah up as a replacement will, at worst, force a tie vote with Chelsie breaking the tie.  

Kimo - T'Kor, Rubina
Leah/Quinn - Cam, Makensy

Unpredictable votes - Angela, Leah, & Quinn. 

Leah would save Quinn in this scenario, because he's a simp and she knows, like Chelsie, that the Trio needs to be broken up. 

Quinn is, IMO, more uncertain.  He should want to break up the Trio but he may think he's Machiavellian enough to push Chelsie into getting a lot more blood on her hands by forcing her to break a tie vote. 

Angela is just Angela, so who knows where she'll be on any vote by Thursday.  That's 96 hours from now and several rollercoaster rides away from now.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I think Chelsie actually benefits from the trio staying. T’Kor will ensure they don’t nominate her. Leah almost certainly would nom Chelsie. Even Quinn will soon since even though he is a terrible player he has some game sense and can almost certainly see Chelsie is currently running away with this game. And keeping the trio keeps Chelsie in the middle with 2 sides more likely to go after the other than her. 

• Like 2

I think that there's a complicated little web of independent desires in play, at least in terms of this week.  Quinn would like to have the Visionaries intact as a parachute, since he doesn't really trust Chelsie and her crew and just lost Joseph.  The problem is that Kimo and T'Kor no longer trust Quinn.  Chelsie would like to eliminate Kimo so that she has three duos isolated who all need her as their Paul-like third.  Leah would probably like to keep Angela, since she doesn't have an excess of allies.

But above all else, I think all of these people want a house vote.  None of them want to draw lines or be on the wrong side of a vote after last week.  So on paper, I think that it's a question of will.  Does Quinn want Angela out bad enough?  Would Leah want to keep Angela more than vote with Quinn?  Would Chelsie really want to do this two weeks in a row?

But somehow, we have Angela making up alliances and convincing Chelsie of it.  And I don't know what that makes this now.  But I do think it could be a real mark against Chelsie if she navigates this incorrectly.

In other news, Angela may have made a play that shockingly paid off.  She told Chelsie that a F5 was formed among T'Kor, Rubina, Kimo, Quinn, and Leah.  (True or not, I don't know.  I was at work when it was happening, if it did.)  It's gaining some surprising traction with Chelsie and Makensy, and they're discussing taking Angela down and replacing her with either Leah or Quinn.

Problem is that Makensy really doesn't want to use the Veto on Angela.  She really, really hates Angela.  (Over Matt.  She hates her over Matt.  SEVEN WEEKS AGO, MAKENSY.)  I think that it would kill her inside to be the third person to use the Veto to save her, even if it'd be for a good reason.

I think that Chelsie wanted Leah as the replacement nominee at first, while Makensy wants Quinn.  But now Chelsie is coming around to Quinn going up.

• Like 3
(edited)

Yea now it sounds like the current plan is for MJ to take down Angela, Chelsie puts up Quinn, Quinn is evicted. This season! 

If that does happen, I’m gonna prayer circle for a Leah HOH next week lol.

MJ vetoing Angela is so horrible for her game (anyone vetoing Angela at this point is just stupid) and Quinn going helps Chelsie more than her but MJ has made many a stupid decision and bounced back so she’ll probably be OK.

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Angela told Chelsie that a F5 was formed among T'Kor, Rubina, Kimo, Quinn, and Leah.  (True or not, I don't know.  I was at work when it was happening, if it did.)

It’s not true lol. It didn’t happen. Angela is paranoid and delusional and decided it happened because she heard Quinn laughing with the trio last night and then she saw Leah and Quinn sneak into the bedroom together.

• Like 4

I mean, I'm cool with Quinn getting fucked over, but it's SUCH an overly messy move, with limited upside. 

For instance, how could Kimo be happy about being "saved" by the people who keep putting him up!

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It’s not true lol. It didn’t happen. Angela is paranoid and delusional and decided it happened because she heard Quinn laughing with the trio last night and then she saw Leah and Quinn sneak into the bedroom together.

To be fair, Angela did tell Leah later that it could've just been friends hanging out to take a break from the game.  And she did admit that she let her mind go to the place of "worst-case scenario" again, so . . . growth to show some self-awareness.

But . . . to play devil's advocate (just a bit), Angela's first season was BB12, and that season had four certain men whom others (none more egregiously than supposed student of the game Britney Haynes) kept writing off as just hanging out as friends hanging out, even though friends usual equal allies in the BB house.  So I can see Angela not wanting to make that mistake and consider all possibilities instead.  She probably doesn't want to look like an idiot like nearly all of the BB12 house ended up looking.

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, I'm cool with Quinn getting fucked over, but it's SUCH an overly messy move, with limited upside. 

For instance, how could Kimo be happy about being "saved" by the people who keep putting him up!

I don't think that Chelsie and Makensy are thinking about that.  They're thinking about Angela being indebted to them (and she would be, based on things that she was saying).

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't think that Chelsie and Makensy are thinking about that.  They're thinking about Angela being indebted to them (and she would be, based on things that she was saying).

Which, given Angela's pattern, puts the target squarely on them next week, lol.  

I wonder if the DR will throw a flashing "Danger, Will Robinson!  Danger!" light in their faces for the next 20 or so hours before the Veto meeting.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Yeah, how could you ever make a move based on, "Angela would be indebted to us."  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

So it looks like @peachmangosteen is right that Chelsie and Makensy have settled on Quinn being the replacement nominee, after all.

But let's see if that changes after this talk between Angela and Makensy.

Angela pitches herself, Chelsie, Leah, and Makensy doing something.  She tells Makensy that Kimo staying would further strengthen his trio.  She suspects that Quinn is with them, because he is with them a lot (due to Kimo and T'Kor).  She wants some numbers to stay.  She's done playing with heart and wants to play with her logic and her brain now.  She is worried that T'Kor, Kimo, Rubina, Quinn, and Leah might be forming a new alliance of five.  She knows that she and Makensy have been talking about working together, but have never done it.  Makensy says that that was because of Tucker being there.

Makensy does acknowledge that things will have to shift now that the jury phase (the second half) of the game is here.  She did get suspicious at seeing Leah up so late with Quinn when she's almost never up late.  Makensy says that she needs to split things up and get people to change sides.  She appreciates Angela's information.  She asks for what Leah said, and Angela tells her that she suspected that Quinn was leading the pack and "grooming" his possible new allies.  They agree that Quinn is a snake in the grass.  Angela is worried about him going to the end like that (though Makensy doubt that he'll get that far) and winning.  She lets Makensy know that she's not mad about the last-minute flip to take out Joseph.  She appreciated them playing their own game.

Angela lets Makensy know that she's all right with Kimo going home.  She cares for him, but she knows that he's never owed her anything and vice versa.  She also appreciates Makensy fighting her way off the block twice and winning her Veto yesterday.  She promises her a vote on the jury.  Makensy, actually flattered by this, thanks her and admits that she does believe Angela's information and that she does have at least some sense of trust (which she's shown to be, given that she's trusted her enough to have game-based conversations with her that she doesn't have with others).

I think that as much as Makensy doesn't like Angela, she is slowly realizing that she trusts her at least more than she does some of the others.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I wonder if the DR will throw a flashing "Danger, Will Robinson!  Danger!" light in their faces for the next 20 or so hours before the Veto meeting.

I am sure Production wants Angela to stay so they’re gonna probably tell Chelsie and MJ they’re doing the right thing. And for Team Fun Feeds/good TV, they are. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am sure Production wants Angela to stay so they’re gonna probably tell Chelsie and MJ they’re doing the right thing. And for Team Fun Feeds/good TV, they are. 

I think that they at least want her to outlast her "nemesis," Quinn, and then would be okay with her going out after that.

Especially since Tucker couldn't outlast him.

• Like 1

Oh, I don't disagree at all.  Angela is the gift that keeps on giving.

This whole cast has really been just a stroke of luck and made the season one of the best.

• Like 2
(edited)

Makensy goes on to tell Angela that he's heard Leah say certain things after conversations.  She knows that she'll flip if it benefits her (which is true).  She's tired of people using her just as a voting number and then throwing her away.  She says that had she won the HoH Competition instead of Quinn last week, she would've told Angela last week that she was going up, but not the target.  She also tells her to not automatically assume that she's the target every time that she goes up.  I think that she's slightly hinting to Angela that she's not the target this week, either.

Makensy doesn't want to get "fucked over" on a week in which she has power.  She wants to make the right moves.  She believes Angela, she doesn't think that she'll ever go against her or put her up (Angela immediately chimes in that she won't), and she believes that she can trust her at least in a short-term alliance.  So she is open to working with her, finally.  She tells her outright that she doesn't want her out this week.  Kimo is the target (and Angela physically relaxes just slightly).  Angela then says that if she indeed stays and wins HoH, then she'll never put her up.  Makensy thanks her and believes her.

However, this comes with a condition.  If she really wants to work with her, then if she gains any new info or intel that could be valuable, bring it to her ASAP.  Angela agrees to that.  They both agree that they don't want to target Leah, but if she throws them under the bus, especially to Quinn, then they'll have to.  Angela feels good that Makensy does want her there, after all.  Makensy confirms that she does.  She can see that she can trust her as a number to try to take as close to the endgame as possible.

Interestingly, Makensy tells Angela that while Chelsie sees the trio as a threat, Makensy does not.  Which is probably why she's open at last to Quinn going up.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

This whole cast has really been just a stroke of luck and made the season one of the best.

The casting director deserves a bonus for this season. A bunch of people who fight tooth and nail but have literally no idea what they’re doing. Amazing combo lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Makensy is now having a two-on-one with T'Kor and Rubina.

They flat-out tell her that they hope that Kimo has the votes to stay.  But at the same time, they like the idea of the women's alliance and are willing to drop him for that (shockingly).  Makensy is open to that (I knew that she was; it's Chelsie of whom I'm unsure).  But she's worried about including Leah in it.  She does want to have T'Kor and Rubina's backs, though.  T'Kor says that she wants the ones for whom she's rooting to win -- Rubina, Makensy, Chelsie, or Kimo.  And herself, of course.  (So she doesn't want Quinn to win.  Interesting.  Surprised that she's not into Cam winning, either.)

• Like 1

Rubina tells Makensy that she wants two women in the F2, because it hasn't been done before (so she hasn't seen BB3, BB4, BB6, BB11, or BB13).  Makensy agrees, as does T'Kor.  She hasn't been close to T'Kor, which is why she's not against him going.  They've talked about personal things, but not game.  She knew that he was Tucker, who wanted her gone.  Rubina confirms that yes, Tucker did, but only if she'd been on the block against Angela in week six.  Makensy repeats that Tucker and Kimo were close, and she felt horrible to have separated them.  But she knows that Kimo would nominate her.  Neither he nor Tucker really talked enough game with her for her to trust them long-term.  That's the reason why she was okay with ultimately flipping to get rid of Joseph, too.

28 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Angela pitches herself, Chelsie, Leah, and Makensy doing something.  She tells Makensy that Kimo staying would further strengthen his trio.  She suspects that Quinn is with them, because he is with them a lot (due to Kimo and T'Kor).  She wants some numbers to stay.  She's done playing with heart and wants to play with her logic and her brain now. 

Y'all don't know what I look like, so just imagine a middle-aged Asian dude doubled over with laughter at his desk right now.

22 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Oh, I don't disagree at all.  Angela is the gift that keeps on giving.

For me the beauty of this cast is that nobody's been likable or impressive enough as a player that I've gotten overinvested in anybody's game fate. Tucker admittedly won my heart with the silly Steve Irwin narration, but he totally earned his exit and, more importantly, the chaos has continued perfectly well without him.

Chaos. That's all I want, really. Messy, messy chaos.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Makensy adds that in the end, she'd rather have had someone in the game, between Joseph and Kimo, who would be gunning for her, but at least would have respect for her.  Kimo fit that bill.  Joseph never would have.  And she's right about that.  Joseph really didn't have respect for any woman who wasn't Leah or T'Kor.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

I still don't get the logic of not breaking up the trio. If one of them wins HoH, then that's a guaranteed two people who will NOT be going up, so that means it HAS to be one of your group, right? 

Granted, T'Kor being T'Kor, she might be convinced by Chelsie to nominate Kimo as a "pawn," but at least Kimo and Rubina would never do that! So the risk is too great to leave Kimo in there.

• Like 1

Talk turns to Quinn.  T'Kor says that in terms of whom she trusts, actions speak louder than words.  Quinn said that he wanted to work with T'Kor and KImo.  But putting up Rubina and Kimo killed her trust.  Rubina doesn't trust him, either.  Neither does Makensy, and she doesn't know or understand why Chelsie and Cam do.

T'Kor wants to prioritize the women's alliance.  She would like all six of them to work together.  Even Angela.  Though she does acknowledge that working with her would be "interesting."  But she also admits that had it been up to her, she'd have left over Lisa in week two.  Makensy admits that she doesn't know where Quinn and Leah's true allegiances lie.  She's worried about being thrown under the bus by them.  She wants full honesty, and she wants to know if Quinn and Leah did indeed join their trio.  T'Kor and Rubina emphatically tell her that there isn't.  They were just hanging out.  Makensy believes them, but does worry that Quinn will try to wrangle them into a new alliance and screw her over.

Talk turns to Leah's Veto use.  For Leah's game, it was good, but Makensy wanted Angela out since there was no benefit to her being there.  At the same time, it allowed her to get out someone whom she didn't realize till later that she wanted out more (Joseph).  However, there are benefits to Angela being there.  She can be an easy pawn, but she also shows respect to people who show her that first, which Makensy also respects, because that's how she lives her life.   She also knows that while she can be unpredictable, she respects how easily she can observe things.  She sees things that they miss.  T'Kor and Rubina agree that that's one of Angela's better qualities.  They start to talk about her possible place in the women's alliance, but they are interrupted by Cam coming in to get some sunscreen for Chelsie.

Cam leaves, and talk turns to Quinn.  T'Kor is definitely worried about him.  He was the first to notice the large number of women left.  Maybe getting him out wouldn't be such a bad thing.  Makensy just worries about how close he and Leah are.  She loves Leah, but she thinks that she has everybody wrapped around her finger.  Even Angela.  Rubina says that she should be watched out for, because if she wins an HoH, she'd put two women up.  Makensy and T'Kor agree, which is why she'd be the only woman that she'd like to exclude from the women's alliance.  Leah has also not had many people promise her things.  She would absolutely do things that benefit her game over anyone else's.

T'Kor goes on to say that the people whom she likes and wants to see win have proven themselves as trustworthy.  Leah and Quinn haven't done that.  They may have to others, but not to her.  Makensy admits that she trusts Cam on a game level, since he wants to prioritize the house over himself.  But they wonder about him making decisions for himself.

Feed cuts to Angela and Cam talking about the Veto Competition in the kitchen.

Feed cuts back to the women's talk.  They feel like Cam could cover them with his physical nature for a short while.  Makensy doesn't necessarily want Leah out, but she wants to keep an eye on what she tells Quinn.  That's why he "jokes" about things.  He doesn't "joke" about things unless there's a reason behind it.

Makensy closes things out by saying that she wanted to clear the air about her doubts.  Rubina admits that the one thing of which she was unsure was Leah, so talking about her made things clearer for her.  Makensy is still figuring out what to do, but she wants to talk to everybody first.  But whatever she does, she wants to benefit their games, not just hers.

• Like 1

Alone with Rubina, T'Kor discusses the people whom they want to protect -- Chelsie, Makensy, Kimo, and Cam.  They want to put Quinn on that list, but T'Kor took it as a huge betrayal by putting Kimo and Rubina up.  They also want to try to get Leah put up.  Although it sounds like Makensy wants to save Angela for this week, they want her to go this week.  They're worried that she'd target Chelsie (she won't) or Cam (maybe).

Whatever happens, they want the next boots, in any order, to be Leah, Angela, and Quinn.  Cam can follow after those three.

They're not happy to hear that the target landed on Kimo, but are relieved that it might change to Quinn.

31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I still don't get the logic of not breaking up the trio. If one of them wins HoH, then that's a guaranteed two people who will NOT be going up, so that means it HAS to be one of your group, right? 

I don't think Chelsie cares about any group, just herself, and for her keeping the trio in tact is fine if not great. They won't go after her plus keeping them allows her to play the middle of 2 sides. 

MJ and Cam aren't strategic thinkers so they just listen to Chelsie. 

Quinn and Leah want Kimo gone but no one cares what they want or listens to them lol.

• Like 2

Holy shit.  Chelsie and Makensy are talking, and it sounds like they are going to Veto Angela!

. . . But Leah might be the replacement nominee instead of Quinn.

(edited)

Watching on quad cam.  Makensy is talking to Cam about the choice to put Leah up.  Makensy wants Quinn targeted, but Leah wouldn't do that.  Cam and Makensy agree that they want Quinn out sooner rather than later, and if Leah wouldn't help them do that, then she's not useful.

However, Makensy wants Quinn to be the replacement nominee.  She fears a physical HoH Competition next, and Quinn would have that in the bag.  That's why she wants to sack him and then Leah.  Cam agrees.  He doesn't trust Quinn.

Amazing how Quinn has trust from no one but Leah.

T'Kor and Rubina confirm to Chelsie that there's no alliance with Quinn and Leah.  They like them as people, but don't trust them as players.  But they acknowledge how Angela could've thought that they were aligned, because they were getting along very well in that bathroom hangout, and they were talking game with them for a while.  But no, they don't trust Quinn or Leah.

Chelsie is talking to them like she Vetoing Kimo, but . . . I thought that she told Makensy that she's doing it to Angela, not Kimo.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

Ah, okay.  So Chelsie did confirm that Angela's getting Vetoed, and that it'll be Leah going up tomorrow.  She wants them to secure three votes for Kimo to stay so that Chelsie can break the tie in his favor (and that assumes that she wants to).

They run through the pros and cons of Qyinn staying over Leah.

Pros: he has no one and can be easily clipped off after Leah.

Cons: he can probably win a physical competition and put the women up.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

You'd think this all might make MJ and Cam see Chelsie doesn't really care about them or value their input but it won't.

Either way, Cam and Makensy are going to push hard for Quinn being the replacement tonight.  Chelsie will really risk their trust if Quinn doesn't go up tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Either way, Cam and Makensy are going to push hard for Quinn being the replacement tonight.  Chelsie will really risk their trust if Quinn doesn't go up tomorrow.

Chelsie will just get them to agree that Leah going up is better.

• Like 2

Chelsie will just get them to agree that Leah going up is better.

Well, she's not entirely wrong, though I do think it would cause Quinn to try and get back in with the Trio to re-form the Visionaries.  

Personally, I would rather see Quinn go over Leah, however I get why all the other women except Angela don't trust her and are fine with her going even if they do like the idea of a women's alliance.  

Are we looking at a DE this week or will that be next week?

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Are we looking at a DE this week or will that be next week?

Probably next week or the week after, since Julie didn't say anything about one coming up this Thursday.

54 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Alone with Rubina, T'Kor discusses the people whom they want to protect -- Chelsie, Makensy, Kimo, and Cam. 

So Kimo wants to protect the lady who JUST NOMINATED HIM. 

This fucking cast. They're hilarious, but they're almost all such terrible players (Chelsie is great, but, again, much like Derrick in BB16, or Vanessa for MOST of BB17, she is using, like, 10% of her skills on this cast). 

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I guess they’re counting on Stockholm Syndrome?

23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

So Kimo wants to protect the lady who JUST NOMINATED HIM. 

And it seems to be working!

• LOL 7

I do feel like we could possibly be heading for a Chelsie/Cam F2 with Cam winning because Chelsie fucked over all her allies. She especially needs to be careful how she handles T'Kor because I think T'Kor will be spiteful, which I kinda love lol.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I do feel like we could possibly be heading for a Chelsie/Cam F2 with Cam winning because Chelsie fucked over all her allies. She especially needs to be careful how she handles T'Kor because I think T'Kor will be spiteful, which I kinda love lol.

My best guess is that Chelsie will plan it so that it is a F4 of T'Kor/Cam/Makensy/her, and the other three will just fight it out to see who gets to take Chelsie to the finals. 

Like how Dan let Memphis take out Keesha so he didn't have to get the blood on his hands. So, let's say, T'Kor takes out Cam, or Cam takes out T'Kor, either way is fine by Chelsie. 

• Like 3

Well, Cam just pitched to Chelsie, and it sounds like she's landed back on Quinn as the replacement nominee.  Cam brought up his challenge prowess vs. Leah's, and ultimately, Chelsie got sold on that.  But they compromised on that, agreeing to it so long as Leah goes next.  Cam agreed, and both are sure that Makensy will be fine with it, too (since she's also wanted to pitch Quinn as the replacement).

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I adore how Cam is all, "Yeah, it makes sense for there to be only two guys left in the house. This will work out for me."

Until it doesn't - when all the women vote the rest of the guys out, one by one, lol.

• Like 3
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

Until it doesn't - when all the women vote the rest of the guys out, one by one, lol.

Assuming that that's what Chelsie wants.  I have a sneaking suspicion that she wants him in her F2.  Though that'll really kill her with the (female-dominant) jury if she goes that way, given how many women want to go far with her.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Quinn complaining about Joseph going out under his HOH. You put him on the block, so shouldn’t you be blaming yourself?

"I can't believe the guy I nominated went home! If only there was a way to keep him safe!"

1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

Yep, I'm making fun of Cam's logic here.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1