Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

T'Kor, Kimo, and Tucker are talking in the Storage Room.  Sounds like T'Kor might want Angela to stick around, after all, as a perma-pawn (which she pretty much played herself into being if that happens).

Tucker really selling them on nominating Leah and said that it's much better for the game, and even if he loses the AI Arena and somehow goes, it helps them see the game so much more clearly with Leah having been up there.

T'Kor said yes, she's not not considering it.

Now T'Kor telling Kimo she wants to put up Leah, but if she does she wants Leah to go, which I don't think she can guarantee.  But T'Kor and Kimo are the only two people I trust to actually be 100% truthful with each other, so T'Kor is still clearly on the fence.  This might come down the the wire; yay!

• Like 4

I didn't even miss him.  It was only when someone mentioned what time he was getting out I said to myself "Oh, yeah, there's a Joseph's mustache". 

• LOL 3

I like him but I also sorta forgot for a minute that he wasn’t there lol. If Leah goes up it’ll be hilarious though because he’s as obsessed with her as Quinn. And if it’s Angela that goes up then he’ll somehow take credit for it even though he literally wasn’t even there lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Angela talking to herself in the bathroom alone.  She's getting heated y'all!  Expecting to go up, but it's not over yet, she "still has cards to play".  And "You want to blow up alliances, I can do that".  OH PLEASE let it be her to get nominated!!  For fun feeds!

• Like 7

Before the pets came up, Tucker was basically trying to convince Rubina why it's good not to put Angela up, and how she isn't a danger to them, and they'll be good without her on the block.  He's been talking about Quinn, too, and said something about how convenient it was that he sat on information so long and just then brought it up, but unsure what the context was.

Ugh.  I want to see Leah up just to watch Quinn get pissed!

Rubina asks, "What do you think?" after her and Tucker kiss and hug.  He said that, obviously, they need to get Leah up, and that it's a double next week (it's not), and there's space to get her out.  Rubina said, "Wouldn't it be suspect if Angela doesn't go up after all this?"  Tucker says no, not really.  Now they're talking about how Angela couldn't hold it together for thirteen more hours and how dumb it was to pull this shit last night.

Rubina is still kind of pushing back. Tucker said if he's gone this week, then they've got this, and the game forward will be clearer, but Rubina says he is not going!  He agrees, said that Quinn owes him, and he really believes that he won't vote Tucker out this week.  (So he did Veto him for a favor later.)

Rubina saying that T'Kor isn't like Tucker, though, so she might not want to do Leah.  He said they just talked, and she seemed on board, but Rubina says she doesn't like hard decisions, and Leah is the tougher choice for T'Kor.

Pets came up after that.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You know what, Angela for AI Arena tbh.

I'm gonna be so fucking choked if T'Kor ends up canceling The Angela and Tucker Show during Sweeps Week. It just started getting good again! I'll light a candle every night for her in-game downfall.

I need Makensy to fuck it up somehow and end up being this week's boot.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1

In the grand tradition of the feeds coming back after in-house ceremonies: Tucker is butthurt, Leah is making it all about her, and Kimo cried.

I should just keep that line ready to be copy and pasted every week.

• LOL 9
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sounds like Angela is up.

Is she?  Chelsie mentioned Angela sighing in relief after the Veto meeting.  Which she wouldn't have done if she'd been nominated.

Plus, Leah looks like she's trying to explain herself to T'Kor, which she wouldn't do if she hadn't been nominated.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Tucker is very butthurt so Angela must be up. T’Kor didn’t do what he wanted so now he wants to take his ball and go home lol.

He's mad, but he still wants to play.  But I hope that losing his trust was worth it to T'Kor, Kimo, and Rubina.

Leah just told T'Kor "I'm so grateful you didn't put me up".  So confirmed.

Just now, Rodney said:

He's mad, but he still wants to play.  But I hope that losing his trust was worth it to T'Kor, Kimo, and Rubina.

He ratted T'Kor out to Cam immediately after the eviction, and wants to play with Cam even though he told T'Kor he was fine with Cam going this week.  He has a final 2 with Joe.  He's playing all sides.  What trust?

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

He ratted T'Kor out to Cam immediately after the eviction, and wants to play with Cam even though he told T'Kor he was fine with Cam going this week.  He has a final 2 with Joe.  He's playing all sides.  What trust?

Good point.  But the fact that he's this angry kind of proves to me that Angela might've been his real F2.  And if he stays, he's going to gun right for T'Kor.

(edited)

Angela vs. Tucker all week with Leah also once again making all this about her man this is gonna be a good week!

I need Tucker to stop being a baby though and start being the showboat asshole he usually is.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

I need Big Brother to force Tucker to do his punishment right the fuck now so we can have another moment like this.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bs77gq7mhc1wlpazscsn

You know they did it mid-ceremony. Do it again, Big Brother. Do it do it do it

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Chelsie might win this thing. She’s probably the only half decent player in there. I don’t know though, T’Kor is a damn mess but she has most of these people eating out of her hand. And then you have Leah, unintentionally playing wonderfully lol. 

Edited by peachmangosteen

Tucker is now in the sky room, pouting with Cam.  Said that T'Kor has no enemies in this house (except for him now), and Leah has never been nominated.  It would've been so easy just to say, "You've never been up there, so I'm putting you up."

Cam says that he'll leave Tucker be and to take all the time he needs, but there are people here who genuinely care about him, and he doesn't want him to make an emotional decision based on what just happened. Tucker says that it's something of which he's thought for days at this point.  Wah, wah.

Cam leaves the room then runs back in and says, "I know you don't want to hear it, but I love you brother," and gives him a dap hug.

I think Tucker is just mad that he got outplayed by Quinn, who is currently talking to Joseph right now.  Could've gotten him out last week, dude, but noooooooo.  You had to Veto him insteadl.

Joseph asks, "Did you guys even have my funeral?"  Because he cares about the important things.

I think Tucker has forgotten that he was HOH LAST week.  He's not HOH THIS week.  But I think something else had to have gone down in that Veto meeting.  He can't be this pissed off just because Angela was put up vs. Leah.  Makensy was supposed to be the target anyway. But if this is just because the HOH made a decision her own damn self and didn't just obey Kind Tucker, then man, what a baby.  

• Like 5

Tucker is such a baby for fucks sake. It’s kind of hilarious though.

Tucker whining about Rubina not coming to console him during his pity party, questioning whether she’s playing him. Well, you’re playing her so buck up buddy lol.

• Like 4

I love how, no matter what anyone tells them, Quinn and Joseph's mustache will continue to simp for Leah and think she can do no wrong. She could say it to their faces and they would still be like 😍🥰. It's Dan's Mist all over again but it's really just pheromones and cheap perfume.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Quinn is irritated about what T'Kor told him earlier about Leah saying that he was playing up an underdog when it's not true.  Says getting to college and running distance doesn't make him an underdog -- though he takes an aside to say playing soccer is a difficult thing.  Said on his signing days, when he was being a referee, that kids were coming up to him and taking pictures, because no one had ever done that from his small town.  Boy, shut up.

Quinn says not to repeat this, but he tells Joe that Leah threw every guy under the bus except for Kimo.

Angela at the dining room table, taking long breaths to herself, while Cam and Chelsie are in the kitchen.  She does some of the sniffles stuff, but it doesn't tempt Chelsie into giving her a hug, lol.

(edited)

HAHAHA!! I'm sure it's only temporary, but now Tucker is saying he's not even going to try in the AI Arena.  He wants to play with the "Best of the best" whatever the hell that means.  Rubina trying to talk some sense into him.   Edited: and made the GREAT point that T'Kor did not want Chelsie up last week, but understood it was his HOH.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 5

Quinn bitching about Tucker, because Joseph said that Tucker doesn't have a good game, and people act like he'd win if he got to the end, but he clearly wouldn't. Quinn bitches for a bit about it, and Joseph kind of joins some stuff, but then, Joseph keeps redirecting it back to Tucker being someone whom he can trust and who isn't good enough to win.  Talked about some shit Makensy did, too, and her not being trustworthy, but it was quick.

Joseph said that Tucker would have a tough time getting his vote from the jury, and that he's not going give him the win just because he won some games.

Now Quinn is saying that Kimo was stonewalling him about Leah, that he was bringing up stuff from week one.  But Quinn is supposed to forgive what Angela did in weeks two and three?  Cry me a river.  Joseph said Kimo also has forgiven him and now realizes that Joseph didn't have much to do in it.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's Dan's Mist all over again but it's really just pheromones and cheap perfume.

This simple statement covers about 3/4 of my college dating experiences.

ETA: but only if you include alcohol as well.

Edited by Nashville
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I think Tucker has forgotten that he was HOH LAST week.  He's not HOH THIS week.  But I think something else had to have gone down in that Veto meeting.  He can't be this pissed off just because Angela was put up vs. Leah.  Makensy was supposed to be the target anyway. But if this is just because the HOH made a decision her own damn self and didn't just obey Kind Tucker, then man, what a baby.  

Tucker has just literally acted like this for the entire game regardless of whether or not he actually has power.  I think he's just very used to steamrolling people, and he also happens to be quite good at it. It's particularly effective for a comps beast in a house of people who want to play the middle.

18 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Good point.  But the fact that he's this angry kind of proves to me that Angela might've been his real F2.  And if he stays, he's going to gun right for T'Kor.

I think in Tucker's mind all his F2s are real F2s. We might realize that's not logistically possible, but I don't think he thinks about them that way. I think he sees them more as a pledge of loyalty to go as far as you can together. I don't know that it occurs to him that other people take it more literally. 

Oh to live in Joseph's world, wherein he will beat Tucker to win the game and then collect his AFP check and then ride off into the sunset with Leah. He truly has a gift. 

Tucker has seemed ambivalent about staying in the house from the beginning, which is what I think allows him to take some of the crazy swings he does. I think he sort of half wants to leave at all times, which adds to his general chaos. 

• Like 8

He's not quitting, he just wants to play the best of the best.  "I'm playing with JV kids and I'm on Varsity". and "T'Kor couldn't do me this ONE favor".  Some excellent Tucker quotes happening right now.  So yeah, TOTALLY not quitting.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tucker’s constant need to run things, feeling like he’s always the smartest person in the room with superior insight and abilities, prone to telling grandiose stories about himself…possibly points to some kind of personality disorder. Too bad I don’t have a degree in psychology.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tucker is so sad.  He hopes that Kimo or Rubina win.  He said all that stuff to Kimo, hoping she'd talk to T'Kor, and Rubina said he did, but that she (Rubina) didn't get a chance.  (Girl, you wanted Angela up!)

I tried to listen to T'Ko and Kimo, but it's just more of Kimo blowing smoke up T'Kor's ass.

Angela pops into sky room and asks if she and Tucker are able to talk.  He said that he wants to talk with Rubina right now.  Angela asks if they can talk after or if he doesn't want to talk, and he says sure, they can, after he's done talking to Rubina.

After she leaves, Tucker says that he'll still be true to his word.  Said no one ever has done anything for him, no one even offered him to be a pawn!  Rubina said that he's not a person who needs pawns.  He does what he wants to do.  He said that at least they could've offered, as he would've liked that.

Tucker says that his HoH was so different from T'Kor's, and Rubina says, "Yeah, you're different people."  He said that he's done playing this game if people don't want to play it.  Rubina says everyone gets to play their own game, and he can still play his.  He says he doesn't even want to play his game anymore!  He doesn't need the money.  He already has a NYC apartment, anyway.  Talking about breaking a curse, but unsure what he meant.  Said he wants to be with his dog and parents more than this.  He's been emotionally down and out four at least three weeks, but the only thing that keeps it going is this game, and it's not even being played to its full potential.  Said it's about to go back to house votes and being scared to make any sort of moves.

Well . . . he's probably not wrong about that.  Thanks to T'Kor, she took a game that was getting so interesting and essentially turned it back into a status quo kind of game.  No wonder her Jokers stock is continuing to plummet.

4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

He's not quitting, he just wants to play the best of the best.  "I'm playing with JV kids and I'm on Varsity". and "T'Kor couldn't do me this ONE favor".  Some excellent Tucker quotes happening right now.  So yeah, TOTALLY not quitting.  

He's probably just being down so he can pick himself back up later.  He's done it before.

• Like 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The delusions of grandeur in Joseph/Quinn talks is seriously off the charts.

Yeah, definitely. But what if Joseph were right, and Tucker made it all the way to the end, only to get Paul’d? I’d break out the popcorn and champagne for that moment. 

ETA: Sounds like Tucker's throwing himself an Angela-style pity party now that something's not going his way. Maybe those two are more alike than I realized.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Quinn trying to bury Angela with Rubina and Tucker, saying all the things she's supposedly said and done about Tucker.  Apparently, Angela is running around saying what a good person Makensy is. S he's going to win the AI Arena because she won two HoHs, don't count her out, etc.  Tucker is saying that he will throw it to her, and he's done with this shit, so feeds cut to Leah talking to Joseph while he showers. She better watch her back or the Skippy that's obsessed with Joseph will make sure Leah gets out of this house!

Rubina leaves Quinn and Tucker together.  Tucker says that he begged T'Kor to put up Leah and all the reasons why.  But T'Kor listening to him (Quinn) over him shows where her priorities clearly lay.  He hasn't even gotten one favor in return for all the ones he did for everybody!  Said that "you guys" are the ones who mentioned Leah's name first!  Quinn said that he was fully convinced Angela was the Deepfake, but doesn't say that he pushed for Angela to be the nominee over Leah (but Tucker already figured out that he did).  Saying he talked to Leah about the stories he's heard, which prompts Tucker to replay all the reasons why he said Leah would be the better nominee.

Now Tucker is telling the varsity/JV player line to Quinn.

(edited)

Kimo visits Tucker and tells him that that T'Kor feels horrible.  Tucker replies that he doesn't want her to feel horrible.  He wants her to own her decision.

It's clear that she won't.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

Speaking of T'Kor, she's taken to her bed in the HoH room.  She's bedridden and making herself the victim in front of a visiting Rubina.  Saying, "It's so hard.  I hate hurting people!"

You happily threw away the trust of three allies.  You don't hate shit, T'Kor.

• Like 6

So now T'Kor realizes how badly she betrayed Angela and is crying over it.  Now she realizes the weight of what she's done.

She cries alone for a few minutes until Tucker comes in to comfort her.  Tucker, of all people.  He clearly thinks that he'll be out on Thursday if he doesn't survive the AI Arena.

• Like 2
(edited)

Tucker and T'Kor hugging it out. T'Kor still crying.  Outside, Angela is crying to Mackensy, who is putting in the hard work making Angela feel better. 

This house, man.  Chelsia has been my favorite post Veto.  She's the only one acting like it was just another ceremony and not the end of days.  Or all about Leah.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

T'Kor tells Tucker that she didn't think of things from his or Angela's perspective.  She apologizes and feels terrible for betraying them now.  She seems to know now that she should've put Leah up, after all.

T'Kor, it was so simple.  You had five people not in your alliance.  Pick three and think of a fourth for a replacement.

Or just say, "Fuck Sixth Avenue.  I never wanted to work with y'all, anyway." That works, too.

Either way, some gumption and owning of your choices would really do you some solids in life, T'Kor.

But no.  You chose to overcomplicate what should've been an easy week for yourself.  You made this mess.  Now you'd better hope to clean it up if Tucker survives this week.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

[Chelsie]'s the only one acting like it was just another ceremony and not the end of days.  

Which is why she bores me lol.

She really is the only half decent player this season so she may end up winning. She did play the Collective/Pentagon blowup well but she's also very lucky the rest of these people are just insane lol. Cam too, just chilling his way into a great position.

As of now though, I'm hoping for any of the other absolutely atrocious players to win just because it's funnier that way.

• Like 1
(edited)

T'Kor was so busy trying to please the side of the house of which she wasn't even officially part, that she burned not one, not two, but three people on the side on which she already was, all out of some misguided notion that she could rebuild things with her old alliance.

She deserves to feel like shit.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

[Chelsie] really is the only half decent player this season so she may end up winning.

And T’kor’s devotion to Chelsie may be her own undoing. T’Kor really wants a Black female winner, and has mentioned the Cookout several times. I have absolutely no problem with Black solidarity, but it needs to be mutual. If Brooklyn were still here, Chelsie would run T’Kor over 3 times if it would save her bestie.

• Like 8

The way this chat is moving the past 2 weeks is a credit to the HGs for delivering fun feeds and tv (I expect a lot of it is scripted and rigged to some extent but they’re all playing) and regardless of who I like (1 Tucker, 2 Chelsei, not that I dislike anyone left), I can’t help but love this roller coaster. Kudos to casting this season and kudos to the comp creators for delivering fun comps that anyone can win. 

• Like 7