Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Now T'Kor looks overwhelmed, as she tries to determine how and when to start her HoH duties. Rubina and Kimo coach her. 

T'Kor keeps saying she's scared and doesn't know what to do. Hm, she's had lots of opinions about what to do so far! I guess it's a little different when you're the quarterback and not the third base coach. (I don't watch sports.)

I predict nominations of Cam, Leah and Makensey. I don't think she'll do anything too bold.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I guess it's a little different when you're the quarterback and not the third base coach. (I don't watch sports.)

That analogy works!

And she's having timed discussions with the other HGs. Ugh, that shit's weird. 

• Like 2

Now T'Kor looks overwhelmed, as she tries to determine how and when to start her HoH duties. Rubina and Kimo coach her. 

T'Kor keeps saying she's scared and doesn't know what to do. Hm, she's had lots of opinions about what to do so far! I guess it's a little different when you're the quarterback and not the third base coach. (I don't watch sports.)

I predict nominations of Cam, Leah and Makensey. I don't think she'll do anything too bold.

Those would make the most sense, though possibly Angela in place of Cam if she wants to appease Chelsie?

• Like 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

And she's having timed discussions with the other HGs. Ugh, that shit's weird. 

I know! It's like she snapped into schoolteacher mode. "Everyone gets 20 minutes. Kimo, you're up first, then next in line can just come in in 20 minutes." I wonder if she'll have a sign up sheet and a stop watch. 

She just announced she's starting at 10:40. Sharp, I assume. Don't be late, Kimo! 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Would Chelsie, who is now the real HOH this week, "allow" T'Kor to put up Cam though?

I assume Chelsie will convince T'Kor to nominate Tucker because if she does she can be an official "cool kid."

Also the 3B coach in baseball has the main duty of waving in runners to head home though he still does the signals to the batter but I think that age is pretty much past in the game.

T'Kor is whispering to Kimo in the Unicorn Detritus room. She wonders if Tucker would be willing to be a pawn?

BWAHAHAHA. Yeah, I think you should ask him.

Kimo warns her that a double might be coming up, so she shouldn't get her hands too dirty. He thinks Tucker might be willing to go up, as long as he gets a veto shot.

Kimo eats ramen as he talks, and the mic picks up every noodle suck and slurp. Does this man do anything quietly?

• LOL 4

T'Kor is whispering to Kimo in the Unicorn Detritus room. She wonders if Tucker would be willing to be a pawn?

BWAHAHAHA. Yeah, I think you should ask him.

Kimo warns her that a double might be coming up, so she shouldn't get her hands too dirty. He thinks Tucker might be willing to go up, as long as he gets a veto shot.

Kimo eats ramen as he talks, and the mic picks up every noodle suck and slurp. Does this man do anything quietly?

Now, they’re both eating noodles. Gross!

• LOL 3

Kimo spends his 20 minutes coaching her on how to run her 1-on-1 sessions. Basically listen more than you talk <SLURP>, be receptive <SLURP>, and they may give away more than you expect. <SLUUSHLLUURP>

T'Kor: "Mmm hmmm." This may actually be the role she was born for.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

And whispering, which makes them difficult to understand!

And, Kimo is constantly using his middle finger to push up his glasses. It’s driving me insane. LOL!!!!

I am still confused who her target is. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

And, Kimo is constantly using his middle finger to push up his glasses. It’s driving me insane. LOL!!!!

I am still confused who her target is. 

Oh, I think she'd absolutely target Tucker if she thought she could pull it off - why else ask Kimo if he thinks Tucker would be willing to go up as a pawn?

• Like 2

In the bathroom, Joseph jumps on the Proud of T'Kor bandwagon with Kimo, as they do some leaps and pump their fists. Then Kimo sticks a Q-Tip in his ear and walks out, swabbing vigorously. EWW! Keep your earwax in the bathroom!

• LOL 2
42 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Huh, who even IS T'Kor's target? 

It seems like the only people definitely safe are Kimo, Rubina, Chelsie and Tucker.

Because of Sixth Avenue, she won't touch Angela or Joseph, either.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I think most are sleeping on Joseph. If he sticks with Tucker and Tucker continues to win comps Joseph may go far. Although, he supposedly wants to go to the end with Tucker. Dumb move. Cody already tried that and it didn’t work out too good for him. LOL!!!!

(edited)

Sorry.  Cooldown after round one.  Had to pop in.

Yay for T'kor!  But now she has to be careful in showing her cards.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Whut say, Guv'nah?

Yeah, one of the more annoying aspects of BB is every cast has to have its own obnoxious quirk that everyone has to perpetuate long past its best-by date, lest they be different. (I bet most of them are secretly tired of it, too.)

DR needs to set T'Kor free. Her meticulous 1-on-1 schedule is going all to hell.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Rubina is still weeping with joy. Tucker is crying. Kimo is crying. Makensey is watching them cry. Joseph's moustache wishes it could cry.

Everyone dries up except for Rubina. This is offically a jag.

I hope someone put a wet/dry vac in the HoH room, because I predict a flood of tears when they all pile in there.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

T'Kor is freed, and quickly gets back to business.

Next up: Tucker. A long hug, more tears, declarations of love and pride, and then finally some talk.

He tells her to be true to herself, play her own game. And he offers himself as a pawn! He says he did that for everyone else, so he can't not do it for her. But his tone clearly indicates he'd prefer not to.  

He thinks good nom choices would be Cam, Leah, Makensey, Quinn. Because Quinn threw the comp (in his opinion), Leah was fake in her congratulations, and Cam just took a nap right after. No reason given for Mak. I guess just being her is reason enough.

He says he'll do whatever he can to help her, because he is so grateful for how she and Kimo helped him get through his week. More hugs and tears, and his time is up. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Frankly, if you offer to go up as a pawn, you should be put up just on principle, as it is moronic to offer to up as a pawn. So now I want Tucker up just because that's such a stupid fucking idea by him. It's especially stupid here, as T'Kor obviously doesn't want to offend many people, so a pawn idea would be PARTICULARLY appealing to her. 

Maybe something got in Tucker's eye, though, so he couldn't read her body language? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Next: Angela. Just a quick hug from her. 

Her advice is don't get stressed, and don't get in your head "like I did". Take nom advice from Kimo and Tucker. Although she thinks good noms would be Quinn and Chelsie, because they would put her (Angela) up. Leah is nice to Angela, so probably not a good choice.

And with that, Angela cuts it short and leaves. Her parting advice: "Don't Tucker out." (Possibly meant in the form of a lower-case t).

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3

Next: Leah.

T'Kor confesses to being scared. She says she wasn't trying to win. Leah says she deserves it. When asked for the biggest threats to her own game, Leah evades and just advises her to talk to everyone. She says to be wary of anyone who tries to get close all of a sudden. 

Pressed to name just one person, Leah relents and says Makensey. Because she doesn't talk game with T'Kor. She wishes Rubina would play her own game, and Tucker blows stuff up, but... T'Kor has gotten close to them, right? She wonders what Kimo thinks. Has T'Kor discussed this with him?

Leah seems to be attempting a reverse 1-on-1, as she's doing all the questioning. But true to form, T'Kor is just mm-hmming her way through it.

Leah says she fully trusts T'Kor and offers to be a sounding board if she needs one. She mentions Tucker again, and warns T'Kor against aligning too strongly with people who consider you their number 3 or 4, not their 2. She says T'Kor should ask herself who she wants to take out, a competitor or just a number. And reminds her that she's always had her back.

• Like 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Next: Leah.

T'Kor confesses to being scared. She says she wasn't trying to win. Leah says she deserves it. When asked for the biggest threats to her own game, Leah evades and just advises her to talk to everyone. She says to be wary of anyone who tries to get close all of a sudden. 

Pressed to name just one person, Leah relents and says Makensey. Because she doesn't talk game with T'Kor. She wishes Rubina would play her own game, and Tucker blows stuff up, but... T'Kor has gotten close to them, right? She wonders what Kimo thinks. Has T'Kor discussed this with him?

Leah seems to be attempting a reverse 1-on-1, as she's doing all the questioning. But true to form, T'Kor is just mm-hmming her way through it.

Leah says she fully trusts T'Kor and offers to be a sounding board if she needs one. She mentions Tucker again, and warns T'Kor against aligning too strongly with people who consider you their number 3 or 4, not their 2. She says T'Kor should ask herself who she wants to take out, a competitor or just a number. And reminds her that she's always had her back.

She did throw out Chelsie right before she mentioned Makensy, pointing out that she's won 2 comps.  

She also mentioned Quinn at one point, then Chelsie & Cam before acknowledging that T'Kor might not want to put them up for...  Week 1 reasons (The clear subtext is that Leah is afraid to say 'because you're all black' here).  And then she once again mentions Makensy because she isn't in any alliances but somehow keeps ingratiating her with the HOH every week and therefore is competitive.  Not following Leah's logic there quite, but yeah, Makensy is apparently a threat.  Ish.  Because Leah wasted a lot of that conversation hemming and hawing around.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 2

Rubina and Joseph's moustache discuss possible noms. Rubina thinks it will be Leah, Makensey and Cam. Joseph's moustache thinks Quinn would be a good pawn. Or Chelsie. But mostly it wants Rubina's assurance that it won't be Joseph.

2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

She also mentioned Quinn at one point, then Chelsie & Cam

Yeah, my read on that was she was just throwing out names to see how T'Kor would react. She seemed much more interested in getting information about T'Kor's game than sharing any of her own. Which is smart of her, but I think she could have hidden it better.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Cam's session is happening now, but I'm missing it because all screens went to Joseph putting up his laundry (good choice, Button Boy!) and then Kimo brushing his teeth (FFS).

The brief glimpse I saw had Cam asking if he would have gone home if it had been him vs Chelsie, and T'Kor admitting yes. He sighed and said "I figured."

And now we have 4 screens of Joseph's moustache brushing his teeth. With the help of an actual toothbrush.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Cam is done and napping in the Fish room, so next up is Joseph.

He doesn't even wait to be questioned, but immediately pitches Cam, Makensey and Chelsie as noms. Chelsie being the pawn who would certainly be safe. But if she can't do that, maybe Quinn?

T'Kor tells him Tucker offered himself as a pawn. Shocker, Joseph thinks that's an excellent idea. He promises that he would never vote out Tucker, no matter how hard his arm got twisted. And neither would Rubina, Angela or Kimo, so Tucker is perfectly safe.

T'Kor is clearly warming to the idea. Joseph's moustache is very excited about it. And very relieved it's not Joseph!

• LOL 2

Next, Quinn. At this rate, she'll be done before her HoH room is open. She did say she wants to go to bed early.

He asks which way she's leaning. He figures Mak is one. She asks who else he thinks should go. He assumes Tucker has volunteered, because he's bored and just wants to win comps. T'Kor mm-hmms that, and Quinn suggests maybe Angela, because that would keep Makensey calm.

Quinn fake-suggests Kimo, which makes T'Kor laugh. But seriously, he thinks anyone from the Collective would come after him. He mentions Cam, Chelsie, Joseph. 

She thinks twice in a row would be hard on Cam. Quinn thinks he'd understand. Besides, everyone knows Makensey is the target. T'Kor throws out a scenario of Cam, Makensey and Tucker. But if Makensey wins veto, then what? Who goes up?  Tucker: Leah? But he also sees how that would put her in a bad spot with Cam.

He assures her that everyone will be fine with whatever she does. Hugs and "you got this", and Quinn's done.

Makensey and Rubina will have to wait, because it's time to see T'Kor's HoH room! And for the first time in a long time, there seems to be genuine excitement about the prospect.

Delighted screams over pictures of T'Kor's boyfriend and twin sister. And her music choice, "4" by Beyonce.

Food choices include Slim Jims and Double Stuf Oreos. There is also lip gloss and nail polish and whatever else the intern could snag from Bath and Body Works. Including perfume that T'Kor sprays across the room. She models her HoH robe to much applause. She's not planning to take it off.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Everyone leaves, except for Makensey. It's time for her talk! But first, another look through T'Kor's photos. Makensey notes that T'Kor looks "just like" her sister. (Um.. they're twins?) T'Kor manages to agree without rolling her eyes.

Mak has no suggestions for noms. She hopes it's not her, but if it is there will be no hard feelings. When asked who her biggest threats are, she names Quinn because of his game knowledge and social connections. Plus he doesn't talk to her. And Angela, because she's protected and can coast to the end that way. But mostly Quinn, because his allegiances are unreliable.

Makensey swears she would never put T'Kor up, because she feels most comfortable with her, Kimo, and Tucker. But T'Kor should do what she needs to, and she won't be mad if it's her.

• Like 3

Chelsie's up. I forgot about her!

But instead of her and T'Kor, cameras are on Rubina and Kimo. They are upset that Tucker volunteered for pawnship. They also whisper about other stuff that I don't catch because the whispers are fast and unintelligible.

Tucker comes in. He thinks his infection is returning and he should start taking his antibiotics again. Sounds like this started 4 days ago? OK, first of all, what happened to Tucker that gave him an infection? And does he not know that you can't just take antibiotics for a few days and then stop? Yeah, sounds like he's in great shape to fight for his game life in comps.

Kimo wonders what T'Kor's doing now, and would she let them drink her moscato?

• Like 2

Last meeting: T'Kor and Rubina.

They are both sketched out by Joseph.  T'Kor is annoyed that people like him and Angela keep getting roped into her alliance, because she would happily put them up but now she's forced to protect them. She doesn't want to be the person who keeps breaking her alliances.

She mentions putting up Tucker and Rubina says noooo that's a terrible idea. She says there are too many people who would be happy to vote out Tucker. T'Kor mm-hmms this. (I agree. There's no way people like Joseph and Quinn wouldn't jump at the chance, no matter what they say. It's what they live for.) Unless in her heart of hearts, T'Kor wouldn't mind seeing Tucker go, too. It would be a resume builder...

• Like 3

Joseph, Kimo and Quinn discuss Tucker's chances of winning in the end. Joseph disagrees with the idea that Tucker's comp wins would give him a guaranteed victory. He thinks all the volunteering is stupid, and he would argue that way in jury. He thinks that anyone who is a gamer wouldn't respect it.

He also argues that Tucker's social skills are lacking. Kimo (I think) says that Tucker is well liked. Quinn says that Tucker actually treats him worse since they became allies. 

Joseph leaves, and Quinn and Kimo whisper about how sketchy he is. They don't trust him, but they will work with him. For now.

Joseph returns, so Quinn and Kimo start talking about drag names. In Quinn's drag scenario, Childish Gambino's Campfire would be playing, and he would wear a white wedding dress in a room filled with blood-filled balloons. And he would sing "Wrecking Ball". Feeds cut away before he says his name.

Feeds return to Kimo declaring his drag name: Primo Alfuckya. Joseph asks for one, and the best he can do is "Blowseph". Kimo is really bad at this.

• Like 1

Joseph and Rubina discuss the Tucker pawn possibility. Joseph thinks it's a great idea. He knows people will be coming to them to help backdoor Tucker, but he will never agree. Never ever ever. Ever. Tucker is a man of his word, he's THEIR man, and he needs to stick around. "It's too early", Rubina agrees.

She leaves the room, and Joseph paces back and forth, deep in thought, moustache twitching in anticipation.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

TPTB are so pathetic sometime. Apparently there was SOME comment about race (seemingly about the fact that T'Kor was so protective of Chelsie was because of their "pact" to not against each other as Black women until the Jury), and TPTB want to sanitize shit, so they've been cutting the feeds CONSTANTLY to hide any mention of it.

It was possibly Tucker who made the comment, and I bet it was PROBABLY misconstrued (as T'Kor has been VERY vocal about not wanting to vote out the other Black woman in the house, so it's not like it is some secret, but I can imagine that Chelsie wouldn't want to hear it said by someone else. It's one thing to not want to vote out the other Black woman in the house, it's another thing to hear, "She won't vote against you because you're both Black"), but TPTB don't trust us to make our own opinions on what was said, they have to hide all the shit. So gross. 

• Like 5
17 hours ago, Rodney said:

T'kor tells him that she won't vote out Chelsie, because she's black.  (Never mind that she voted out Cedric and wants to vote out Cam, both of whom are very much black.)

Oh the hypocrisy...

• Like 2
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

The brief glimpse I saw had Cam asking if he would have gone home if it had been him vs Chelsie, and T'Kor admitting yes. He sighed and said "I figured."

Which confirms that T'kor got the votes together and was going to go forward with the flip whether Tucker wanted it or not if Brooklyn had won the AI Arena.

Tidbit from last night:

Joseph is so dumb for this.  He truly has no clue of what's going on.

All right.  Date over, back home, and ready to fill in some gaps from last night:

Rubina and Tucker talked about the challenge.  T'Kor apparently did really, really well and cried when she won.  They're crying just talking about it, genuinely happy for her.

The top four were apparently T'kor, Rubina, Chelsie, and Joseph.

Tucker: That was one of the most beautiful things I’d ever seen!
Rubina: I’m so happy for her!  That was one thing she wanted when she came here: growth!  (Starts crying, wiping her tears . . . which suddenly stop when the subject changes . . . then starts crying again.)
Tucker: She’s a legend, man!

To fill in more of T'kor's one-on-one with Cam:

Cam says to T'kor that everyone is coming after him, because they all think he's not talking enough game with them, or they think that he's a physical threat.  He says that he doesn't have a target or vendetta, because everyone is targeting him, even though he hasn't won one competition (though he did come close on Angela's second HoH Competition, and he came close on last night's AI Arena, too), he hasn't lied to anyone, he kept the alliance tight, and he hasn't bad-mouthed anyone.  He says that in the hierarchy of threats, he's second, but to get the person who is first, they've got to get him out first.  Since they can't get Tucker out, they get him out as the next best thing.

Elsewhere, Joseph tells Rubina that he wants T'kor to put up Chelsie.  "She's not going home in any scenario."  And then, he follows up by saying that Chelsie would put up Rubina and Tucker!  So you're making an argument for voting her out at the same time you're saying she won't go.  Genius, Joseph.

Joseph argues to keep Leah, because she wouldn't put anyone up.  I think that the Leah defense is the main thing with him.  Guess it's that crush.

Joseph really is a legend in his own mind.  He has terrible reads.  He's listing off people by whom they won't target.  So basically, nobody is going after anybody.  I don't think that Rubina is buying any of this.

• Like 1

Joseph suggests that T'kor put up Cam, Makensy, and Chelsie, because Chelsie won't go home in any scenario, and she put T'kor on the bottom, while Leah voted with them.  Quinn wouldn't go after them.  Chelsie wouldn't go after T'kor, but would go after Rubina and Tucker.  But that's just his thinking.

T'Kor asks him for one more option.  Joseph says, "We're running out of people not in the alliance."  He says to definitely put up Cam and Makensy, but then says that it's tough.  He asks who would understand the most and not go after her the most.  Maybe Quinn so he can win the veto, but just feels like he would still understand.  He thinks that Leah would understand, too.  He knows that she likes Chelsie, and there's personal things, and if she doesn't want to put her up, then she understands.  Whatever she decides, she'll back her fully.  Those are the three whom he thinks, but understands that Chelsie has a personal relationship.  Says again that Chelsie won't go home in any scenario.  Quinn and Leah have been on her side, whereas Chelsie hasn't always, so Chelsie would understand, and she has nowhere else to go with Cedric and Brooklyn both gone.  So that's the best option. Second-best option, he honestly doesn't know, as he likes them both and doesn't want to throw either under the bus.

T'Kor says that Tucker offered to be a pawn.  He only offered, as it's not his first choice.  Joseph says that if he's offering, then maybe it's a good idea, as they have the votes to save him, and he can win the Veto, keep nominations the same, and win AI Arena, if he wants to do it.  He actually doesn't hate it.  It's not a bad idea, 'cause he'll win the Veto and keep them the same, and if he wins the AI Arena, then he'll lock in the other two nominations.  And if he doesn't, then they have him, Angela, Rubina, and Kimo.  He also thinks that Quinn and Leah would vote to keep him.  (Bad read again, because they would vote him out in a heartbeat if he's still on the block.)  If he's offering already, then it's not a bad option.

T'kor finally tells Joseph that she's not going to put up her buddy, Chelsie.  It'll be Makensy, Cam, and either Leah or Quinn.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I love how painfully obvious Joseph is being about his attempt to protect Leah. 

"Man, there's, just, like, no other options, except Chelsie, I guess. Oh? Tucker? Sure, sure, Tucker would be fine, too! Anyone but Leah...but who cares? Maybe Leah! No, not Leah, but maybe? But no. But I don't care. Whatever you want. But not Leah."

• LOL 4

Speaking of Quinn, every time I think he can't look any worse . . . wow!  He has a jeweled headband!

Quinn knows everyone is probably throwing him out, which T'kor confirms.  Quinn suggests Cam and mentions Tucker probably volunteering, since he's bored and wants to win every competition.  He says that putting up Angela would keep Makensy calm, since Makensy wants Angela to go.  He adds, "That's, like, everyone in the house!"  However, T'kor shuts him right down on the Angela suggestion, saying that not as many people want her gone anymore.

Working another angle, Quinn says that "you-know-who" is ticking him off, and aligns with her strategic interests.  Kimo.  They both laugh.  Quinn says that T'Kor is so well-liked that nobody will be mad, and they will be sympathetic to her situation.  She mentions that she could ask for volunteers.

Quinn says that the former Pentagon is a threat to him, because they have a reason to put him out.  Says that he doesn't think that Angela would put him up.  (A bad read, as she certainly would.)  Says that Makensy could win competitions.  Says that Cam is honest when he is chilling, but chilling would include putting him on the block.  He does trust Chelsie, because he was committed to not voting her out, and she was receptive to him, despite him snitching on the Pentagon.  Joseph and Tucker . . . he doesn't think that that would be an issue.

T'Kor says it's too hard to say, too messy, in the shadows.  Personally, she doesn't want to see Cam on the block twice in a row, but her options are limited.  So she might have to go there again.  Quinn says that he thinks that he'd understand, because people don't try and hide frustrations with Makensy anymore.

• Like 1

My wife and I once visited her father in Maine, and he wanted to go to the local Thai restaurant. A Thai place in Maine wasn't exactly our go-to, but whatever, we didn't want to offend her dad. It just amused me how her dad was like Joseph trying to "subtly" protect Leah. 

"Yeah, we could go wherever you'd like. There's the Thai place. There's also an Italian place. Or we could do Thai. But really, wherever you guys want to go. There's a good Thai place, though. But whatever you want." 

We went to the Thai place. It was...a Thai place in the middle of Maine. 

• LOL 8
(edited)

T'kor tells Rubina that she’s thinking of putting Tucker up and then telling him that if he wins the Veto, don't use it on himself.  To keep the nominations the same?  Seriously?  It’s bad enough that she's going against the alliance, but then to expect him not to use the Veto should he win?!

Hopefully, Kimo will talk her down from this, because if she puts Tucker up and he wins, with Cam, Chelsie, Makensy, and Leah all just sitting there, then I’m thinking that T'kor may become public enemy number one next week.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

T'kor tells Rubina that she’s thinking of putting Tucker up and then telling him that if he wins the Veto, don't use it on himself.  To keep the nominations the same?  Seriously?  It’s bad enough that she's going against the alliance, but then to expect him not to use the Veto should he win?!  Hopefully, Kimo will talk her down from this, because if she puts Tucker up and he wins, with Cam, Chelsie, and Makensy and Leah all just sitting there, then I’m thinking that T'kor may become public enemy number one next week.

I was just thinking about that earlier, that what would be the point of putting Tucker on the block to avoid nominating a third person, when he'll just win Veot and take himself down and you'll have to...nominate a third person. So her idea to avoid that would be to ask him to NOT USE IT? T'Kor, that just doesn't make any sense. just bite the bullet and nominate a third person. Kimo really needs to explain to her that no one is coming for her next week. She can nominate three people. It WON'T MATTER. 

That being said, I really DO want Tucker nominated for being stupid enough to volunteer to be a pawn after the LAST guy to volunteer to be a pawn got voted out. 

• Like 7

Tucker has volunteered in the past, apparently told T'Kor he would be a pawn this week, and has not used the veto on himself so I don't know what the problem would be lol.

I half want to see T'Kor somehow get Tucker evicted this week but then she would get even more weird hate online, like probably death threat level, so it's probably not worth it.

I'm still running on the assumption that jury will be 7 and AI Arena will end when jury starts so I hope whoever wins that HOH takes the opportunity to BD Tucker. But I think by then he'll have his claws so far into at least Rubina, Kimo, and Joseph that it might not even be possible.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm still running on the assumption that jury will be 7 and AI Arena will end when jury starts so I hope whoever wins that HOH takes the opportunity to BD Tucker. But I think by then he'll have his claws so far into at least Rubina, Kimo, and Joseph that it might not even be possible.

Surprisingly, all three are willing to backdoor him once the AI Arena ends (if it does), so it won't be as much of a problem as it looks.

• Like 1

I don't think that's true lol. Rubina would literally never. She can say whatever she wants, I don't believe her. Joseph thinks he can beat Tucker so he probably won't even consider him a problem. Kimo is obsessed with Tucker and it gets worse by the day. I'd love to see them wake up but I just don't see it happening.

• Like 1

When I woke up this morning to learn T'Kor had won HOH, my first reaction was Yes! GO T'KOR!  And then my second reaction was, Oh, Poor T'Kor, she's going to absolutely hate this.  Honestly, I think if she could really nominate who she wanted to, it would be Angela, Joseph's mustache and Tucker, but she would completely destroy her game, so I expect it to be Makensy and Cam because that's who pretty much everyone has said, and then flip a coin on the third.  

• Like 2

I guess it wouldn't be Big Brother if there wasn't a racist comment made that TPTB decide to hide, causing rampant speculation online. And now apparently the feeds have been on fish since like 7 am et. I can't lol.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1