Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Money Tower

• Start Topic

A romantic alliance puts the group on high alert. The game reaches new heights as two players rappel down a building to pull off a daring heist.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ShowsILoveToHate said:

No clue who the mole is, but I’m not really enjoying this season like I did with Season 1. 

I miss old school seasons (before Anderson Cooper was Anderson Cooper 😅) and the Celebrity Mole versions. Rodman was a lot of fun to watch.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I used to like that in this game, you couldn't vote someone out just because you disliked them.  You still had to work with them.

But then came Hannah and Tony.  I don't like them and I want them voted out.

Her ordering him to get up, which he did with a huge smirk on his face, as $30K drained out of their bank was irritating.  Only topped by her talking head where she said "I get what I want."  Blech.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Andy voted out.  

Sean and Melissa are looking less like the mole now.  The mole would know what the challenge was and not volunteer for it.  They both really did appear scared.

Ryan is making me really suspicious of her.  There are just a lot of little things with her.

• Like 2
(edited)

I was sorry to see Andy go.

The whole "showmance" thing between Hannah and Tony is annoying.   As Q would say, "those darn millennials."...LOL.  The only payout to this travesty would be once they turn on each other or hopefully one of them gets eliminated soon.   Though I can see the surviving pair saying something like "My heart will go on...and I'll fight to win for us both."   Blech.

I will say Ryan has gotten my Mole-dar going as well.   She's extremely subtle with her actions and I can see her as a potential Mole.

I'm still riding on the Neesh train for now.  But it's not a steady ride yet.   He continues to try and control every aspect of challenges though I suppose he could be "Will 2.0". 

I was thinking Muna at first as possible Mole but I don't think it's her.   She seems to be too into the game aspect itself.   

I can see Q as a Mole too.   He does seem to have the solutions to different challenges at opportune times.   Plus I feel like his being loud is his way of deflecting.

Sean for sure I don't believe is the Mole but I can still see Melissa as potential Mole material.    Even though she got eliminated at the Exemption challenge, I think she had a decent enough poker face.   And she did stall a bit in the rappel challenge and could use the "fear" as an excuse.  Plus I think she was the first contestant shown in Episode 1 I think if they're continuing that tradition...LOL.

So for me, top Mole suspect is Neesh.   WIth Ryan, Q, and Melissa as alternates.

Edited by Meedis
  • Like 1
On 7/3/2024 at 8:42 AM, Meedis said:

I was sorry to see Andy go.

The whole "showmance" thing between Hannah and Tony is annoying.   As Q would say, "those darn millennials."...LOL.  The only payout to this travesty would be once they turn on each other or hopefully one of them gets eliminated soon.   Though I can see the surviving pair saying something like "My heart will go on...and I'll fight to win for us both."   Blech.

I will say Ryan has gotten my Mole-dar going as well.   She's extremely subtle with her actions and I can see her as a potential Mole.

I'm still riding on the Neesh train for now.  But it's not a steady ride yet.   He continues to try and control every aspect of challenges though I suppose he could be "Will 2.0". 

I was thinking Muna at first as possible Mole but I don't think it's her.   She seems to be too into the game aspect itself.   

I can see Q as a Mole too.   He does seem to have the solutions to different challenges at opportune times.   Plus I feel like his being loud is his way of deflecting.

Sean for sure I don't believe is the Mole but I can still see Melissa as potential Mole material.    Even though she got eliminated at the Exemption challenge, I think she had a decent enough poker face.   And she did stall a bit in the rappel challenge and could use the "fear" as an excuse.  Plus I think she was the first contestant shown in Episode 1 I think if they're continuing that tradition...LOL.

So for me, top Mole suspect is Neesh.   WIth Ryan, Q, and Melissa as alternates.

Neesh wouldve known the first mission and not volunteered.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Skyfall said:

Neesh wouldve known the first mission and not volunteered.

I do agree with that.   In my mind I was thinking the producers could've added some precautions to ensure the elimination would not happen if the Mole volunteered.   That's the only way I could see the Mole volunteering.   But if those precautions weren't there, then yes if Neesh is the Mole, he would know not to jump and volunteer first.   And therefore he isn't the Mole.    I'm not ready to give up on producer manipulation in the first mission just yet, though.  LOL.

I have a feeling if Neesh isn't the Mole, he may know who the Mole is.   I can see him being part of the final 3.