Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

I think Ayanah's mom knows she is going to be raising that baby and is exhausted in advance. She knows that girl and knows she is not mother material.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

JJ wonders if this is going to his life now.

Oh, it's going to get worse. Jenna will want to have his baby. She will be up the spout with a quickness. They will post photos on Insta, but her pregnancy will have an impact on her Only Fans revenue. They will fight and bicker over money. He will cheat on her with a waitress or a co-worker, they will split up acrimoniously, and he'll be stuck in a shit job paying child support for the next 20 years. Depressing, isn't it? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

20 damned people at an ultrasound? That is beyond extra. It’s stupid as hell. All these people enabling Anayah’s self centeredness. I hope that baby doesn’t give her a minute’s sleep for six months, LOL…that will humble anyone!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

Next season on Unexpected Nate’s mother will be pregnant by Emmalee’s dad.

Unexpected MILFs. I would watch this, and hate myself in the morning.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Next season on Unexpected Nate’s mother will be pregnant by Emmalee’s dad.

Talk about Unexpected!

Seriously, the way Emalee's dad talks about her is creepy. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe if you made Lilly grow up and stop being so available, she’d be an adult by now.

I hope Grandma also drove her to the doctor to get birth control so there isn't a third hooligan. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gentle parenting? What a stupid idea.

It works, for some people. But that wild animal disguised as a human child needs a firmer hand. That baby already knows his mama is a pushover. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why does mom not want her to marry any daddy? She already has a kid with him, the ship has sailed

They've been together for several years, and they have a kid together. Their chances are as good as most people's. Mama needs to shut her interfering face. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4

Excuse me, Lily, but if my grandsprog was spitting apple juice all over MY car, you and that baby would be by the side of the road in my rear view mirror. NOBODY messes up my car!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

It works, for some people. But that wild animal disguised as a human child needs a firmer hand. That baby already knows his mama is a pushover. 

I’m old school. I don’t ask you to behave; I tell you to behave.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Um mom you seriously were going to deny your pregnant daughter a trip to the hospital? Why so you could go get another ridiculous ultrasound?? UGH. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

Lilly: I believe in gentle parenting.

Ivyspice: you mispronounced "no parenting."

This. She is not doing "gentle parenting". She is throwing up her hands and letting those kids run wild. Gentle parenting takes work, patience, and effort. She's a dip.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

Preeclampsia is much more common in teens, and is very dangerous. Maybe you should have researched it!!!! My blood pressure is going up now. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Pampered? If I were ever in labor I would be too much in pain to care about what I look like. That is ridiculous.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, IvySpice said:

Who tells a near-term teenager who feels terrible not to seek medical care?!?

A few seasons ago one of these dippy girls was having symptoms and feeling uncomfortable, and rather than call her doctor she had her mother inspect her "lady area"! I will never, ever forget that. What an idiot. 

Oh, Anayah wants to have her hair done and nails done and be fully waxed, for labor. Is SHE in for a hard dose of reality. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well peeps, I think we all need to do some deep breathing or heavy drinking to bring down our collective blood pressures. What a crew of nitwits. 

Have a great week, friends! Love you all, smooches! @sainte-chapelle I will send you that pic tomorrow! 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Anayah wants to have her hair done and nails done and be fully waxed, for labor. Is SHE in for a hard dose of reality. 

Yes, she wants to lay down on her fainting couch, look beautiful and have a painless labor. Hahaha. 

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Preeclampsia is much more common in teens, and is very dangerous.

It's more common (and underdiagnosed and undertreated) in black moms, too. Lots of risk for Anaiya and her baby. :(

• Sad 4
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just know that Dickwad will be the first one awake when the baby is home and starts crying in the middle of the night.

He fell asleep on his pregnant preeclampsia-ing hospital bound girlfriend. No way is he ever going to look after that baby. Both of them are going to hand it to her mom and go off on their selfish spoiled teenaged lives.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

It's more common (and underdiagnosed and undertreated) in black moms, too. Lots of risk for Anaiya and her baby. :(

Good point! Really sad and her mom needs to wake up. 

• Useful 1