Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

47,000 followers is not that many in the influencer scheme of things. Especially considering that probably half of them are bots. 

Yeah and who pays an influencer to meet them in real life? Even if you follow them on social media. There can't be that many people.. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Yeah and who pays an influencer to meet them in real life? Even if you follow them on social media. There can't be that many people.. 

She is delusional and believes herself to be a princess that should be catered to and adored. Somehow the money will flow to her.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

She is delusional and believes herself to be a princess that should be catered to and adored. Somehow the money will flow to her.

She is in for a VERY rude awakening. In ten years we'll see her on Love After Lockup, chasing an inmate. 

Emmalee (my god that spelling, its physically painful to me) is an impossibly smug and entitled little girl. 

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I've never been on a party bus. 🥲

Me either, and I have never felt the lack. A bunch of drunk women hollering "woo! Woo! WOO!" and shoving wrinkled singles into a greased up dude's G string? No thanks. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

What the hell is Graham supposed to do? It’s not like he can force the baby to nurse.

She apparently expected him to take a job as a senior Vice President at Boston Consulting Group, hire a nanny, and buy them a condo down on the waterfront. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

You're not missing that much. 

They are expensive as hell!  I was going to get one for my book club to go to a winery and we did better taking multiple Ubers.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What the hell is Graham supposed to do? It’s not like he can force the baby to nurse.

And why is she surprised he only is on his phone? That's all he has ever done. 

Kayleigh's little girl voice is so annoying. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

She was in the hospital for SIX days? I had a Cesarean at 35 weeks with a full placenta previa and pregnancy induced hypertension, I lost so much blood I looked like a vampire's victim. I went in on a Thursday and was booted out on Sunday afternoon! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She was in the hospital for SIX days? I had a Cesarean at 35 weeks with a full placenta previa and pregnancy induced hypertension, I lost so much blood I looked like a vampire's victim. I went in on a Thursday and was booted out on Sunday afternoon! 

I think she's counting the 4 day long induction as part of it? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

I think she was in the hospital for 3 days before she had the C-section.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Graham checked out about a month ago.

Poor Graham is shutting down. 

Easton started crying to get fed, at the gas station. Kayleigh is annoyed, for the first time of many. Welcome to motherhood. 

Geez, they didn't even give her a pillow to hold over her stomach for the car ride? My nurse smuggled one out for me, I would have DIED without it. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

Emmalee -you went through so much that you should get featured in Time magazine as woman  Nag of the year

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This poor lad already knows that Emmalee is going to use their tiny baby as a club to beat him with. "I'm afraid she won't let me see him as often". That is sad. 

Custody agreement drafted by murder attorney 

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm not a fan of Emalee. She needs to calm down, a lot. 

Even her dad admitted that. That's not a good sign. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wesley, bless him, looks like an old Irish man. 

It doesn't help that that is such an old man name. 

Season finale next week, thank all the gods in the pantheon. I can feel my brain melting when I watch these idiots. 

Sadly for these teen parents, there will never be a finale. This is their life now. They just don't realize it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

In another episode she said they're not using birth control. 

Of course not. I mean, its not like she understands the consequences of unprotected sex, poor dear. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 3
  • LOL 2

Graham can’t wait to make a break for it.

Enjoy whatever is left of the evening, kids. Good luck to Mr. Mostly tomorrow. Have a great week. I’ll be back for LAL on Friday. Till then, make the most of the last days of summer. Adios.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1