Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hard to figure out who the most entitled teen mother is. Lots of competition.

My vote's Anayah, no question. 

Like Anayah's going to get up for the 3 AM feed! She'll dump that baby on her mother before you can say "peel me a grape".

• Like 3
  • Applause 6

Here we go. A place in the delivery room is an honor bestowed by the gracious queen. This is not the Court of Versailles, ladies. Get over yourselves. 

Though I do think this business of having a crowd in the delivery room is ridiculous. Its not a spectator sport!

• Like 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Here we go. A place in the delivery room is an honor bestowed by the gracious queen. This is not the Court of Versailles, ladies. Get over yourselves. 

Though I do think this business of having a crowd in the delivery room is ridiculous. Its not a spectator sport!

In this day and age, nothing is private anymore. It should be a moment for the new parents and the baby, that’s it.

I see Lily really cut down on the gifts.

• Applause 4
Just now, IvySpice said:

Bekki can't win. If she misses the shower, her absence means she doesn't care. If she shows up and socializes, then her sickness was faked. I'm certain that if she showed up coughing, that would be wrong, too.

She should just bring a vomit bag with her and make sure everyone sees it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

and the decorations are so festive and elaborate! You can see why they needed a crew to get ready. Its a miracle that they managed to get it all done in time! 

That was one sad little shower. But I guess when you’re 15 your friends can’t throw you a fabulous shower since they are kids themselves. So you and your Mom throw it for yourself, etiquette be damned! 🙄

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

these people can't even try to act pleasant.

Mother Kayleigh's been raising her own kids since her predator husband came along when she was 18. Seems like she never got past a high school level of social maturity.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Lawrence’s mother wants to party down.

1 minute ago, Sodium Feast said:

New to the show, so please forgive my ignorance. Mother Kaleigh said she’s been driving her daughter and her boyfriend for 3 years? These kids started going out at 12yo? Jeez, I was clearly a late bloomer 

Welcome! Hard to believe, isn’t it?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Sodium Feast said:

New to the show, so please forgive my ignorance. Mother Kaleigh said she’s been driving her daughter and her boyfriend for 3 years? These kids started going out at 12yo? Jeez, I was clearly a late bloomer 

I was very much a child at 12. I can't even imagine having a boyfriend at that age. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2