Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Traces to Somewhere

• Start Topic

a1e491b0201e5d15092e1578bce2e4bdd88601f6

Perry seeks help from an unexpected family member. The Tillersons promise revenge against the Abbotts, while Royal contends with a new threat to the West Pasture.

Premiere Date: May 16, 2024        Prime Video   

(edited)

Tip to time travellers: always bring along a solar powered phone charger on you adventures!

It was probably wise for Joy to burn her phone so as to not break time. Although a smart phone in 1882 would have less of an impact than a smart phone in the 1982.

Although an archeologist would go mad finding a charred phone amongst other 1882 artifacts.

Edited by marinw
  • Like 1

So, was the guy who crawled out of the Time Hole at the end of the previous episode, the Henry in this episode?  I thought it might be the lost Tillerson boy.  Last seen advising Royal that "time is a bitch" while in the Time Hole.

What was the marking on his chest? And why did that make the Tillersons rage against Royal? I’m gonna have to rewatch season 1 again lol 

like didn’t Amy push Royal into the hole? How is he still in this time? I forget 

9 hours ago, edhopper said:

They need to resolve this season, or it will be another Lost.

I think it is simply suffering from the new short season format. 20 episodes could make sense, bring us to three seasons of this, and we wouldn’t forget stuff with the year wait between seasons.