Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E08: Heartless

• Start Topic

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

Poor Tuvok.

I had no idea who Tuvok is!  so Googled the name — yes, poor surgeon / aka Tuvok!

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Useful 2
26 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I had no idea who Tuvok is!  so Googled the name — yes, poor surgeon / aka Tuvok!

Sorry. Couldn't help the Star Trek reference.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I had to look up the Doctor Trowbridge reference. Never saw the film Spies Like Us but loved the theme song.  I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at Alden quoting "Catch me If You Can".  One of my favorite movies.

This was a fun episode.

• Like 7

This was a fun episode but I'm not sure I can concur about the Doc and Parker. The track record for love interests/partners/spouses on this show is so atrocious I feel compelled to warn her off.

I once saw a surgeon who had managed to mangle one of his fingers while skiing (nothing serious as it turned out), guy had a major meltdown. Doc Clara was surprisingly chipper despite her broken wrist. But maybe that was the pain meds, Parker's character or her just being badass. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MissLucas said:

This was a fun episode but I'm not sure I can concur about the Doc and Parker. The track record for love interests/partners/spouses on this show is so atrocious I feel compelled to warn her off.

I once saw a surgeon who had managed to mangle one of his fingers while skiing (nothing serious as it turned out), guy had a major meltdown. Doc Clara was surprisingly chipper despite her broken wrist. But maybe that was the pain meds, Parker's character or her just being badass. 

I'm pretty sure that Doc Clara was intended to be high as a kite on whatever painkillers she'd been given after the surgery.  Just the way she was speaking, her voice a fraction too loud for the room.  She was flying!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4