Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Skunks And Swans

• Start Topic

Frank and Shred head to a country club to take on an aggressive swan that Frank has a history with. At the golf course, Shred has a meet-cute with a mysterious woman. Emily makes a mistake that results in Victoria having very little time to prepare for her big citizenship exam. Patel enlists his father to help Victoria cram for the test in the all-new "Skunks and Swans" episode of Animal Control airing Wednesday, April 24 (9:02-9:32 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

• Like 1
(edited)

Now why would Shred be interested in a low-life freeloader who blatantly steals food and gets into other people's drinks? That did not make sense to me at all. Like you see that and that is who sparks your romantic interest? 🤔

Edited by Harvey
  • Like 1

Yeah, I didn't understand Shred's attraction to that woman at all.  Is he that desperate?

Poor Patel sitting in that tomato juice!  I live close to a road and occasionally some car will kill a skunk.  Even with the windows closed I can still smell it! 😨

• Like 1

FWIW, tomato juice does not work. It masks the smell (temporarily), but does not eliminate it.

Having had multiple dogs skunked over the years, the only thing that works is a mix of peroxide, baking soda, and dishwashing liquid. Google it.

I didn't have a problem with Shred's attraction to that woman. She's cute, seemed like a great personality, and they also seemed to mesh right away. We may see her again. 

• Like 2

I wondered about the tomato juice thing too. Also, the sight of Patel in the garbage bin full of tomato juice was gross. I have to imagine just his clothing was sprayed, so wouldn't that be the only thing affected? Whatever.

The CGI for the flying swan was REALLY bad.