Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Not You Yet

• Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT

Nell, Lexi and Cricket take Sam out on a "divorce day" to celebrate her singlehood, while Nell makes plans for her future.

We got a ghost through the whole show this time. I liked the episode overall. Too bad Nell’s boyfriend doesn’t want kids

• Like 3

I was bummed he didn't want kids, but I appreciate that unlike other shows they addressed it fairly early on and were able to amicably break up because, as grown ups, they realize they have different goals in life. It was a very healthy representation of what sometimes happens in relationships. 

18 minutes ago, MaryMitch said:

I think I'm through with this show. All the actors are charming, but the stories are all meh. What a waste.

It does seem like it doesn't know what the show is/will be. Maybe with the paper being sold will create some storylines for Lexi and the team as workplace changes occur. Although I hope this doesn't mean they add a bunch of new characters. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, joanne3482 said:

I was bummed he didn't want kids, but I appreciate that unlike other shows they addressed it fairly early on and were able to amicably break up because, as grown ups, they realize they have different goals in life. It was a very healthy representation of what sometimes happens in relationships. 

It does seem like it doesn't know what the show is/will be. Maybe with the paper being sold will create some storylines for Lexi and the team as workplace changes occur. Although I hope this doesn't mean they add a bunch of new characters. 

I didn't get the sense they had decided to break up right now

• Like 2

WHY do shows feature a scene with someone knitting and not have an actual knitter show them how to make it look like they’re actually knitting? Sam wasn’t knitting, it looked more like she was just pushing the two needles together. Whatever the hell that was, it wasn’t knitting! (To give them some credit, at least they didn’t call it crochet.)

• Like 1

Had there been prior mention of Nell freezing her eggs, or did this come right out of the blue?  I didn't remember hearing anything like this in prior episodes.

I'm getting bored at this point.  The fun of the show used to be in the hijinks that ensued between Nell and the dead people, and that's pretty much disappeared. 

The most entertaining thing was Lexi's dad and Edward and the basketball game, with Edward refusing to lose to him just because he's Lexi's dad (and his ultimate boss).

• Like 2

Gripes: There's no reason to give up gluten before egg retrieval, unless you have celiac disease or a gluten intolerance.  And vitamins can be cut in half or even ground up.

I really like Nell's boyfriend.  Too bad.

I do think it's weird that the fact that Nell already was pregnant wasn't mentioned.  And Lexie has a daughter.  Did she use one of the eggs that was retrieved when she was in her 20's, or did she just let nature take its course?