Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Dogs And Chickens

• Start Topic

When Emily hires expert dog trainer Roman Park to help with the kennel dogs, Roman ends up disrupting the office dynamics. Frank is challenged for his long-held union rep position by Patel. Shred learns Bettany doesn't like him, so he sets out to figure out why and win her over. Emily must stand up to the neighbor who is complaining about the barking dogs in the all-new "Dogs and Chickens" episode of Animal Control airing Wednesday, April 10 (9:02-9:32 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Not a good day for Frank.  First, I was hoping that chicken would hop on the desk and peck at him when he was eating that chicken leg.  Then, he gets punk'd by the guy with the fake leg injury. 🤣

Ken Jeong was great as the dog whisperer.   

Oh wow, what a strong episode. I loved all the alpha / dominance fights between Frank and the teacher. And it was so funny when he joked that Patel eats like a dog or something along those lines.

The Bethany - Shred subplot was entertaining as well, and it made perfect sense with both of their characters.

They are writing season 2 very well so far.

• Like 2
On 4/11/2024 at 12:27 AM, possibilities said:

Clickers are supposed to be used to mark the desired behavior. They are not used to silenceor scold or intimidate the trainee.

True, but it was still funny. Especially the way everyone was responding to it and how invested Victoria was. 

Having Ken Jeong as a guest star was a little bit of a Community reunion.

• Like 3

As soon as I saw Senor Chang, I knew there'd be friction with Frank.  I wish they'd have done some kind of Community callback, like "Your clicker doesn't intimidate me, I've survived more paintball battles than you can imagine." 

Isn't Emily management?  If so, I'm not sure that she'd have been allowed to attend the Union election speeches.

Carl must have had desk duty if he was working while "injured".

That's all I've got.

• Like 2