Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Squad Goals

• Start Topic

The eight remaining competitors must work together in teams to create a cohesive three course meal. With only 30 minutes on the clock, the team with the winning menu remains safe from elimination in the all-new "Squad Goals" episode of Next Level Chef airing Thursday, April 4 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

(edited)

How is Jordan still on this show?  I guess he's just lucky that he has strong chefs on his team that save him through team immunity.  Although he did do well with the lamb's tongue or whatever that was last week.  

Edited by Thalia
38 minutes ago, Thalia said:

How is Jordan still on this show?  I guess he's just lucky that he has strong chefs on his team that save him through team immunity.  Although he did do well with the lamb's tongue or whatever that was last week.  

I know, right? And spare me the sob story.

• Like 3

Ugh. Jordan is the worst. So will it come down to awful Jordan, Greek girl, crazy eyes, gosh golly girl, or dreads?

Man, this show just feels more and more scripted every week.  First, the team in the basement with rabbit and octopus (and down a chef) wins best meal.  Then, as usual, the person who always makes a dish, completely fails on it.

• Like 2

I've been expecting Von to be a finalist all along so I was very surprised to see him leave, especially after the editing made it seem like Jordan was going.  I imagine that was what the producers intended so................they got me.

Gordon has favored Jordan since the beginning.  Can't imagine why.

• Like 3

I seriously cannot handle the cries of "let's go" on this show. If I took a shot for every utterance, I'd be drunk off my ass within 5 minutes. 

I'm finding myself very irritated this season. I feel like Jordan is poised to win, and honestly, the only one that I could handle winning would be dreadlocks. He's fairly low key and has produced some good food.  I liked the veggie girl at first, but she's irritating me too. 

Have you noticed that Gordon will give direction to his chefs? I don't see Richard or Nyesha doing that. Richard always has his worried, wringing his hands thing happening, and Nyesha is a great cheerleader for her team. But Gordon will tell people what to do -- especially Jordan who was really in the weeds last night.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, jackjill said:

Have you noticed that Gordon will give direction to his chefs? I don't see Richard or Nyesha doing that. Richard always has his worried, wringing his hands thing happening, and Nyesha is a great cheerleader for her team. But Gordon will tell people what to do -- especially Jordan who was really in the weeds last night.

You know, I did notice that this episode. He's sometimes actually doing stuff at times

• Like 1

I’m so disappointed that Von is gone.  He was my favourite.  

I don’t think Jordan is winning.  It’s been telegraphed from early on that a man is winning this season, and that’s going to be Zack.  The show bends over backwards for Zack.  He deserved to be picked for elimination last week where he would have burned his immunity pin, but instead, Richard sacrificed Angela.  Now Zack goes into the individual rounds still having his pin.  

With Von gone, it changes up the finals composition.  I’m still going with the rules of one from each mentor, can’t be all same sex, and at least one minority.  I’m not sure if Gabi is Hispanic or if Egyptian is considered minority.  

Nicole and Jordan are automatic toasts because Zack is making the finals and Jordan being in there as well means that Nyesha’s rep can’t be either Mada (three dudes) or Christina (three white people).

So the finals are either Zack / Izayah / Christina or Zack / Gabi / Mada.  I think Christina and Mada are both weak and I like Izayah better so I’d prefer the ZIC combo.  In any event, it doesn’t matter, because now with Von gone, Zack has this thing sewn up.  Only Izayah or Gabi can challenge at this point. 

• Like 1

Also, sorry for Jordan and his dead brother, but it was a bit much.  He asked his brother for help and his brother's hands were cooking for him?!?  What's going to happen when Jordan gets eliminated, hopefully next week?  The brother abandoned him and was doing something else at that moment?

• LOL 6
On 4/4/2024 at 10:35 PM, rlc said:

Ugh. Jordan is the worst. So will it come down to awful Jordan, Greek girl, crazy eyes, gosh golly girl, or dreads?

Crazy eyes and Botox has a fiancé. Imagine who settled for her…

I am sad to see Von go.