Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Welcome To The Front Window

• Start Topic

While Calvin is cooped up at home recovering, he begins spying on his neighbors from the window. He comes to believe that something sketchy is going on across the street, so the whole crew helps him figure out how to catch their new neighbor in the act, on THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, March 25 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

The rush seemed credible to me. Sometimes they have headphones on, and can't hear you coming (or the door is too thick), plus they are kept on a very tight schedule and expected to deliver to an unreasonable number of places per day.

But coming back? Never would happen! You miss the delivery and you have to go pick up at some central office, or you can sign a waiver so they will deliver without a signature.... at least where I live, that's how it works.

I mostly liked the episode (I enjoyed Calvin and Gemma getting along) but I also didn't think it was funny when Marty couldn't figure out who Calvin was telling to wait. He's smarter than that.

This was a very sitcommy plot, this week-- even more than usual.

4 hours ago, possibilities said:

but I also didn't think it was funny when Marty couldn't figure out who Calvin was telling to wait. He's smarter than that.

That really bugged me.  Now, Grover, I could see getting confused about that, but not Marty.

• Like 3

The neighbor, Throckmorton, ( does witness protection really give that kind of names ? :) as soon as he came on the screen he looked so familiar. When I saw his name in the credits I knew, Fun Bobby from Friends. That chin !

• Like 1