Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Fort Worth

• Start Topic

S03.E01: Fort Worth

In Cowtown, G5E struggle to get their act together. Gloria tries one-night stands, and Wickie takes a gamble to keep the group's momentum going.

• Love 1

Aaaaah! I was hoping this season would start in Fort Worth!

"I haven't gotten that kind of applause since I agreed to leave an airplane."

Oh, Wickie, don't ever change.

Interesting to see that flashback to Summer and Wickie's conversation that lead to Wickie leaving the group back in the day. It's a bit of a retcon, but since it gives some additional spice to the group's backstory, I'll allow it-lol

I was here for Dawn wanting to do nothing because she was finally free of her mom obligations.

So glad to have this show back!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Is there a reason why this show gets so few episodes, really? It is a comedy. It's not super bound by plot or having to focus on a very narrow set of exciting narrative threads. I fear this extremely small amount of "giving very few episodes every 2-3 years" is what will kill the show even though it is very good. But there is not enough material to get attached to.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/18/2024 at 4:24 PM, Harvey said:

Is there a reason why this show gets so few episodes, really? It is a comedy. It's not super bound by plot or having to focus on a very narrow set of exciting narrative threads. I fear this extremely small amount of "giving very few episodes every 2-3 years" is what will kill the show even though it is very good. But there is not enough material to get attached to.

Maybe it has to do with the actresses' other commitments?  They all seem to have multiple projects and may not have wanted a 10+ episode season to film.

• Useful 1

So when did Dawn's hands get unglued from the Super glue?   Assuming that was a blooper...though time passed so maybe at some point it got unglued while performing.   LOL

• Useful 1