Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Step On A Crack And Break Your Mother's Back

• Start Topic

03/20/2024 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Ripley and Charles treat a patient with OCD. Hannah and Archer encounter a woman with a foreign object lodged in her heart. Crockett clashes with the Chief of Oncology.

I really liked this episode. Wonder if Dr. Charles wants to cross over to CBS and help treat Connor on Y&R? 🤣 Seriously though, I liked how they explained the OCD in layman’s terms and got the guy to consent to treatment that could save his life. And I think Dr. Ripley is learning patience and works well with Dr.Charles.

glad the cancer patient made it thru surgery okay and that both doctors Marcel and Washington could put their differences aside for the good of the patient. Did NOT like Crockett accusing Sharon of letting her relationship with Dennis influence her decision so it was nice that he apologized at the end. 

im still not convinced Margo isn’t somehow a bad person, but I hope not because Dean deserves to be happy.

so is ‘epic herbal tea’ the new etchings? 🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

That OCD storyline was heartbreaking but Drs Charles and Ripley were ultimately able to help the patient, albeit with some (much needed) deception

• Like 3

The new Dr. Rule Breaker wasn’t in this episode at all and I didn’t notice Maggie either (probably because helicopter man didn’t have a patient to drop off). 

‘Looks Ike next week is a Dr. Rule Breaker episode though. I am not looking forward to it unless she finally gets fired during it. 

• Like 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, Rapunzel said:

The new Dr. Rule Breaker wasn’t in this episode at all and I didn’t notice Maggie either (probably because helicopter man didn’t have a patient to drop off). 

‘Looks Ike next week is a Dr. Rule Breaker episode though. I am not looking forward to it unless she finally gets fired during it. 

Totally forgot about her and didn’t miss her in the episode.  But we have next week.  Oh joy.

was kind of scared with Ripley  and his leg but guess that was a way to get him and cute doc together.

Edited by Diana Berry