Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: The Duke's A Hazard

• Start Topic

03/19/2024 (08:00PM - 08:30PM) (Tuesday) : When Gurgs' royal boyfriend pays a surprise visit, she questions their compatibility. Dan defends his family's honor after he discovers a feud that dates back centuries. Rhys Darby and Dave Foley guest star.

• Like 1

Rhys from "Flight of the Conchords" ! I know he's been in other things since then, of course, but that's where I've seen him before :D. He was fun on here, I liked his interaction with Gurgs and Abby throughout. Alistair and Gurgs made for a cute couple - I'd be cool with him showing up again sometime :). 

Dan's whole beef with Duncan was fun, too. I also liked Dan's comment when watching that couple sharing a piece of spaghetti at the beginning: "And they're not serving spaghett here, which means they had to bring htat from home." 

I like the interaction between Wyatt and Olivia, they make for a fun duo when they have a storyline together. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Rhys from "Flight of the Conchords" ! I know he's been in other things since then, of course, but that's where I've seen him before

If you have access to Max, check out Our Flag Means Death

• Useful 1
26 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

If you have access to Max, check out Our Flag Means Death

That has been on my "to check out" list, yes - I've heard so many good things and the commercials I've seen for it made it look pretty fun :D. So yeah, definitely gonna have to get on that as soon as possible. 

Clearly I have a different frame of reference.   As soon as he spoke I realized it was Nigel Billingsley From the Jumanji movies

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Rhys from "Flight of the Conchords" ! I know he's been in other things since then, of course, but that's where I've seen him before :D.

My husband was thrilled because he recognized him as Norman (the Harry Potter fanboy) in one of his favorite movies, Yes Man. I was so pleased to see Dave Foley. He has the nicest head of white hair now, just like John Larroquette! I'd love to see them both come back in a future episode.

• Like 4

I loved seeing Dave Foley.  He's looking good!  I thought the episode was a little out there and I'm no stranger to "out there", but it was all in fun so I was OK with it.

• Like 4