Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

"Devastating" in reality TV speak means "mildly upsetting". Everyone is always "devastated" by the dumbest, most penny ante things. 

"Date night" with Garrick consists of sitting on the couch. Fucking cheapskate. Even Justin took Yari to a restaurant. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Oh god, that nervous titter of Garrick's. In Miriam's shoes I'd be as dry as noon in the Sahara right now. 

Oh I am DYING over Garrick's tale of gang activity. I bet he was a real badass. People trembled when Garrick drove by in his pickup truck, afraid he'd jack their lunch money. 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mariam doesn’t know that Garrick’s main goal is have sex. Everything else is secondary. 

He minors in petting,  which she finds distasteful 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god, that nervous titter of Garrick's. In Miriam's shoes I'd be as dry as noon in the Sahara right now. 

Oh I am DYING over Garrick's tale of gang activity. I bet he was a real badass. People trembled when Garrick drove by in his pickup truck, afraid he'd jack their lunch money. 

He was the kid in grade 12 who beat up the third graders for money…a real bad ass

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

ummmmm I don't know if it has happened before but watching now- Miryam is a devoted Muslim but she's drinking wine.

She's yanking his chain and I am here for it. I laughed and laughed when she asked how he'd feel if she wore a hijab. Lots of people aren't very observant when they're young but as they get older they embrace their religion more. It was a legit question and I loved her a little bit for it. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, Garrick, you can go and change Mariam’s mind about living in a small town. Forget about the discrimination that she might feel in the said town.

Exactly. The in laws blenched visibly at the very mention of the word "Arabic". 

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Oh Marium has him figured out already. This should be good.  She will play them both

She's already making a play for a vacation home! Make em pay, Mariam!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, Garrick, you can go and change Mariam’s mind about living in a small town. Forget about the discrimination that she might feel in the said town.

He doesn’t care what any woman fears or cares about.

God told him he was to have 5 wives and he will try to steamroll over any objection and believe the women are lucky and blessed to be around him.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

I CANNOT imagine having to sleep with four other people. Too much noise and moving around. I have been sleeping alone for decades now. I don’t even allow my dog on my bed.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

"You can vocalize your feelings, but expect everyone to come at you from all sides and work you over" 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniele is really trying to sell it.

She is doing a piss poor job. 

• Like 4

Jasmine doesn't give a rat's ass what Danielle thinks. She may not realize that she needs to marry that big bag of insecurity. Not Nick, not the other two. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

There's no way I would be pinned inside in that huge bed in between the big pink butt and the skeevy man. Nope nope nope!

So i forget … do they have sex in the big bed?

• Like 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

«  i don’t see myself having the same issues » kinda a low down insult

Jasmine cracks me up. She knows who she is. If she were to join this melange, and then decide to nope out, there would be no persuading her to come back. She's no quivering bowl of jello like poor Danielle. She'd give them the finger and head off to her next adventure. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
19 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t know the Jasmine tea but I suspect she just wants to be on TV

Cannot believe she's ok with dragging her son into this! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They don’t, they have a boom boom room with a smaller bed

And there's always a chance of a knee trembler with. Nick in the hall! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They don’t, they have a boom boom room with a smaller bed

I know, but I refuse to believe that …. things …don’t happen in it. If not actual orgies.

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

These couples do not make for a compelling argument for plural marriage. 

What are you talking about? It’s my dream to sleep in a giant bed and be pawed by a jobless loser. Or another option is to be rubbed and petted by a guy who talks to God in his garage.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Devastating" in reality TV speak means "mildly upsetting". Everyone is always "devastated" by the dumbest, most penny ante things. 

"Date night" with Garrick consists of sitting on the couch. Fucking cheapskate. Even Justin took Yari to a restaurant. 

That was a nice fireplace, but of course Garrick just wanted to pet her more. 

25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Garrick’s moves Skeeve me out.

No way he was in a gang! 

• LOL 3