Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Refined Aggression

• Start Topic

AAAABTP-VzM0g5Y7d70ENYspmvDQqm7zeR-AsS4a

When the Duke of Halstead dies, his second son inherits everything, including the title, house and grounds — plus a whole heap of trouble.

Premiere Date: March 7, 2024        Netflix   

Edward Horni-man? Really? 😂

The chicken dance is inhumanly degrading but I have no sympathy for Freddy. He’s an idiot. What he did to Tommy Dixon at the end of this episode, it’ll be up to Eddie to clean up his mess, again! 

Susie Glass is supposed to be a bad guy as she’s running a criminal enterprise but I like her. Her skills complimented Eddie’s. They’ll make a good team.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

Susie Glass is supposed to be a bad guy as she’s running a criminal enterprise but I like her.

I don't think she's running it, more like middle management. I don't know if Mickey's still the shot caller here, but she definitely has a boss.

Well, I for one, am very glad to see some Guy Ritchie crazy toons on my little screen. This was big fun, at least the first ep was, and I have just subscribed to Netflix for the sole purpose of seeing more.

• Like 1

I don't blame the father at all for skipping Freddy over. He should have probably been kicked out all together, Eddie's going to be cleaning  up his messes for ever.