Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Well, Goodbye Forever

• Start Topic

cae0376c-c22c-4e4c-ade8-b538984b98e6?bas

(Season Finale)

It's the night of the musical, and the gang is faced with both internal and external chaos.

Premiere Date: March 6, 2024    Hulu     

Well I totally breezed past those episodes in just a couple of hours...

Spoiler

Can't believe they ended on a cliffhanger.

I felt that most of the episodes were just kinda like fillers. It was absurdly entertaining but mostly the main issue is only addresed in the last 10 mins of the final episode.

• Like 1

Has there been any indication on how this show does or if a 3rd season is coming? Based on the activity here (and on other forums) the show seems dead.

I wouldn't bet against a third series. I think it's more popular in the UK than here? Anyhow, it got nominated for some BAFTAs (the British equivalent of Emmys)... not that critical acclaim equates to popularity, but it gives me some hope for a renewal...

• Like 1

So I think i'll just post here - just finished watching this season and this just breezed on by. I think this episode was the funniest of the season - I was laughing so much, especially during the musical. We better get a third season.

• Like 1