Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor 46 Previews and Speculation (NO SPOILERS)

• Start Topic

Previews and speculation thread for season 46

Next week:

Another two hour episode!

Kenzie said that people are starting to feel defeated, and her tribe is trying to make fire.

Siga (green) apparently gets fire.

Venus goes off on someone at her tribe, but I can't tell who it is (she just says kind of rudely "we'll talk later" while sitting around the fire)

And looks like purple is struggling at the challenge (it looks like stacking puzzle pieces in an arch, and Bhanu yells "Jess!" so it might be her mistake that their puzzle appears to fall).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Wow looks like Bhanu loses his nana. It's one thing to get frustrated but that scream at her while throwing the block aside just looked crazy harsh. Maybe it's out of context, Bhanu was an early favorite of mine this episode, but that's no way to communicate or react in a challenge.

Edited by jaigurudeva
(edited)

Next week: 

Venus saying everyone thinks Hunter is a really sweet dude, but she can see right through him (shot of Hunter fishing)

Challenge footage

A boat approaching the Siga camp

Ben saying in a TH "oh my god, this is out of control"

Bhanu crying to an unsympathetic Kenzie and saying he needs some help (then a TH where he calls her a mermaid dragon)

Assuming Yanu loses next week, and that's where Bhanu's tears are coming from, I'm not sure I'd want to try and trick him into not using his SITD.  He may not take the charade as cool as Jess did.

Edited by LadyChatts

Given Jeff’s intro speech (something like “at least one of you has no shot of winning ever) and what we’ve seen so far, it seems like this season wants to highlight “how people lose Survivor” and wants to focus on that, instead of “how people win survivor”.  

• LOL 2

Next week:

Members of Siga are digging in a tree trunk and Tim says 'is it under here?'  There's a TH from Moriah saying they found something mysterious and it made their brains melt.

A shot of Soda talking to Hunter, saying something about 'we're all vibing because I love everyone', with a voiceover from Tevin saying she's manipulating and that Soda's got to goda.  

Bhanu confesses to Tiffany that he said something wrong, and a TH from Kenzie saying Bhanu needs to go.  Wonder if he confesses what he told Liz and Ben at the journey?

(edited)

Next week:

Kenzie and Tiffany joke about their losing streak.

Idol hunt at Nami, with a voiceover from Soda they don't want it to fall into the wrong hands (with a shot of Venus as she's saying that)

Tim I think accuses Jem of moving the Beware Advantage and she denies it (he just says "you moved the beware advantage?" and she says "I don't know s*** about that").  So I don't know if it got back to him that people were accusing him of moving it and he's asking her or if he's actually accusing her.

Then a voiceover/TH from Tim saying someone's not telling the truth and that they are all suspects, with a shot of Jem running in the jungle and looking over her shoulder.

Edited by LadyChatts
On 3/20/2024 at 8:32 PM, LadyChatts said:

Tim I think accuses Jem of moving the Beware Advantage and she denies it (he just says "you moved the beware advantage?" and she says "I don't know s*** about that"). 

Which given the fact that Jem couldn't have known that I posted in the episode 4 thread

Spoiler

(that the Blue tribe from 43 put their latrine under that tree at first)

, her quote is even funnier.

• LOL 1

Next week:

Mergatory!

Q says in a TH that there's cracks all around the island; Moriah tells Charlie there's already a divide; Hunter tells Q that Liz hates Soda; Q tells Tiffany (I think) that Venus is spreading stuff; and Tiffany says in a TH that it's about to get messy.

• Like 1

Next week:

Tiffany and Kenzie say this is not the Q show (yes girls!)  Kenzie says in a VO "this could go into chaos mode"

Double boot next week

Tevin says to someone it could be a blindside tonight

Ben "I'm screwed"

Venus "I'm stressing"

Q to Kenzie "He's _____ up"

Charlie in a VO and looking very determined "We are ready to go at each other's throats"

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5WtkFQvmjm/?igsh=MWQ4MDI3aHZlMzJ5OA==

So from next week’s episode description, it said the rogue vote at TC (Charlie’s vote on Venus) causes a blame game.  Also that castaways have to choose “between past and present loyalties in one of the most important TC of the season.”  

It’s interesting that Charlie’s lone vote is potentially going to cause chaos, and this is at least something no one can blame on Venus.  I am hoping that it’s everyone else upset that not everyone went along with the plan, and not just Venus upset her name was written down.  

Next week:

Everyone's looking for Hunter.  Hunter's pulling a Tony and hiding in a tree to spy

Tevin's laughing at something and Liz in a talking head say "shut up"

Q in a voiceover with a shot of Tiffany walking says "she broke my rules, I'm a mob boss"

Charlie tells Maria "This game is getting crazy"

Shot of Soda on the jury with her hand over her mouth in shock, with Probst saying "never seen like this".  

I'm still prepared to be disappointed.

1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

Next week:

Everyone's looking for Hunter.  Hunter's pulling a Tony and hiding in a tree to spy

Tevin's laughing at something and Liz in a talking head say "shut up"

Q in a voiceover with a shot of Tiffany walking says "she broke my rules, I'm a mob boss"

Charlie tells Maria "This game is getting crazy"

Shot of Soda on the jury with her hand over her mouth in shock, with Probst saying "never seen like this".  

I'm still prepared to be disappointed.

Jeff didn't look happy when he said "never seen this", did he? I wonder what happens.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

Jeff didn't look happy when he said "never seen this", did he? I wonder what happens.

I noticed that.  I would say it was a look of surprise but not in a good way.  Maybe whoever is voted out goes out in a blaze of glory and goes overboard calling people out, or maybe some people get into it at TC.  From some of the stuff that's gone down on this show, if Jeff and Soda look that surprised I have to say I'm intrigued (although Soda's look of surprise may be aimed at whoever is voted off).  I really can't think of what it is.  We've had people quit at TC, we've had people quit so someone else could stay in the game (and honestly no one left strikes me as anyone that would quit), we've had idol and advantage plays that were for the record books, people have given up immunity and been voted off as a result...like I wonder if the vote literally flips at TC but in a way Jeff has never seen.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Next week:

Tiffany and Q argue post TC

Kenzie tells Q she's mad and in a TH that "everyone is turning on everyone" and "I need her gone"

Charlie and Maria talking on the beach, and in a TH Charlie says "this game has been turned on its head"

Venus is shown talking to Hunter and  Q and then is shown in a TH saying "these bumbling buffoons.  These two dumb dumb meatheads". 

Shot of Kenzie saying "spicy"

Q says in a voiceover that he's going to give them hell and they can cancel Christmas

Survivor - Spicy Jeff (Sneak Peek 1)
SurvivorOnCBS   Apr 22, 2024

Survivor - Spicy Jeff (Sneak Peek 2)
SurvivorOnCBS   Apr 22, 2024

Next week:

Liz is crying, screaming in the ocean, says in a VO/TH "these people are making my mind crazy, what the heck you ho-bags"

Shot of Q and Maria-I am a little confused but someone (I think Charlie) says in a VO that "Q's creating chaos" and a female is really upset in a VO and says (I think) "You blew up my whole game".  Sounds like she's crying. 

But the shot of Maria says that everyone is coming for him (Q) but he can change that, and then in a VO says "this could be a game winning move". 

• Useful 1

I paused after Hunter left, fast forwarded to where someone was shouting as if someone they loved just died out of nowhere.  Obviously mad at Q still being in the game.

So that's why I had to laugh.  No, not at someone who would be distraught over the loss of a relative or best friend, but just getting that upset over a game.  Coupled with Maria in a position I think that reminds me of Dee.  Where she could take advantage of a meltdown which I think could be enough to get crowned here.  IDK, JMO.  That smirk (plus actually helping Q), for me, among other things (like everyone else struggling big time) has me thinking that way

Next week's episode description:

"Run the Red Light"-Castaways compete for the biggest reward of the season, and an outburst resulting from the reward challenge could lead to a strategic shift in this week's target.  Then, an eerie sense of agreeability around camp causes castaways to second their vote before tribal council.

I feel like this might allude to a couple of things we saw in the previews: Maria approaching Q about targeting someone else and wanting to make a big move, and the outburst could be Liz.  If this is a reward where she doesn't win or get picked by the winner, that might be her "what the heck ho-bags" quote (if this is a food reward she might be upset they didn't pick her knowing she's limited already what she can eat) and the shot of her crying by the water.  

ETA: well there’s a new preview out and the episode is being called “can’t miss” and “the one to watch”.

Edited by LadyChatts