Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: A Different Approach

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

Strong episode.

Really liking Jimmi Simpson's voice work this season.

Was the masked street urchin supposed to be somebody?

I don't think so. I think we were supposed to notice him so that when they are looking for Batcher, it's not exactly a random character. 

I'm glad that the reuniting with Hunter and Wrecker happened this episode. I really didn't think it would. I like that Crosshair hasn't lost his coldness or edge--he's always been severe and unyielding. But he's lost enough to be able to try something different and soften just a little with Omega. But he will still wreak havoc whenever he's loosed. 

As much as I hope we get to see the first cautious moments with the brothers reunited, I really want to see Wrecker hanging out with Batcher. 

• Like 1

My favorite moment in this episode had to be when Omega is taking off in the cargo ship and she ends up blasting that one unfortunate Stromtrooper off into oblivion with the engine exhaust. I was wondering why we were focused on his face and then all of a sudden he gets hit with the Omega mixtape and goes flying. Are we to assume that was fatal? Or do we take his scream to mean he could still be alive?

• Like 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

Was the masked street urchin supposed to be somebody?

The urchin and the ticketing agent were both voiced by the same actor (Meg Marchand).

Maybe they're related... is being larcenous an inheritable genetic trait? 😁

Loved the shot at the end with the clones looking at each other, their next words and actions unknown, a true "branching universes" moment.

Edited by tkc
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, dwmarch said:

My favorite moment in this episode had to be when Omega is taking off in the cargo ship and she ends up blasting that one unfortunate Stromtrooper off into oblivion with the engine exhaust. I was wondering why we were focused on his face and then all of a sudden he gets hit with the Omega mixtape and goes flying. Are we to assume that was fatal? Or do we take his scream to mean he could still be alive?

I mean, Crosshair survived a much closer blast from a bigger ship without a helmet, so I'm going with yes, Stormtrooper (TK trooper?) survived. I laughed quite loudly at his scream. And I laughed when No Neck Officer got grabbed by whatever tentacled creature was in that crate. Too bad Crosshair missed him though.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, frenchtoast said:

And I laughed when No Neck Officer got grabbed by whatever tentacled creature was in that crate.

"You're not holding rathtars on this planet, are you?"

"I'm holding ratht -- ack!"

• Like 1
7 hours ago, frenchtoast said:

I mean, Crosshair survived a much closer blast from a bigger ship without a helmet, so I'm going with yes,

This is a universe where blaster settings shred Storm Trooper armor - but are useless against animal cages...  

• Like 1

Crosshair was a lot more patient with Omega wanting to do things her way then I would have been. I don't mind her giving credits to the kid. But let him kill the Imperial who can't handle losing. I'm glad he finally got to shoot them in the end. 

I'm glad the animals got released. Batcher is really cute. 

I agree with @paigow I want to see Omega play against Lando.