Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Life After Lockup: Games of Chance

• Start Topic

This episode was all about children in these tragedies.  Poor Manhattan Barbie.   Mike and Juju are going to make their lives all about this little one.  Which is a way of saying we are tired of pretending to care about our other children.  

Then Sarah and Shawn move with kids to a burnt out house.  They have 8 acres and no services.  Who needs indoor plumbing?

And Tayler's girls put out there that they have been through this too many times before.  I did love the oldest one asking Chance if he was staying with his boyfriend.  That child is no fool.  She sees so much more than Tayler. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

Manhatten Barbie is so stupid,can't wait for those two to be off the show. Such a horrible couple and the fact Michael's poor kids accept his gaslighting ass.  The gall to tell Juju's daughter he's there for them when he's  abandoning his own kids. What an asshole.

Is Blaine a good actor, I cant' imagine how he was able to save all that rage for their scene about her running off with a married man.

Taylor's  daughter asking if Chance was moving in with his boyfriend was   so sad that they over heard all the late night fights and knew about Chance cheating with another man, meanwhile  Taylor thinks it's so funny that they hear  everything.  

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Realitystarr said:

Is Blaine a good actor, I cant' imagine how he was able to save all that rage for their scene about her running off with a married man.

That whole scene seemed like very bad soap opera acting.  And like he was having trouble remembering his lines.

Does Tayler not have a back yard?  Let’s do arts and crafts on the front lawn with cars zipping by a few feet away.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

I was amazed ? appalled? by Justine's rationale for that stupid name.

'Manhattan Barbie' made her think 'iconic', 'elite' and 'shopping'- see, that's what the world needs in it's next generation, not 'wisdom', 'kindness', 'work ethic' or 'honor'. 

Geez, if you're going to the trouble/pain/expense of a boob job, Sarah, why not also have them yanked up higher? With her short little torso, those things are already hanging low; they'll be at her navel in 5 years.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

I was amazed ? appalled? by Justine's rationale for that stupid name.

'Manhattan Barbie' made her think 'iconic', 'elite' and 'shopping'- see, that's what the world needs in it's next generation, not 'wisdom', 'kindness', 'work ethic' or 'honor'. 

Geez, if you're going to the trouble/pain/expense of a boob job, Sarah, why not also have them yanked up higher? With her short little torso, those things are already hanging low; they'll be at her navel in 5 years.

Maybe the boob job pulled them up but the subsequent tummy tuck (via chainsaw?) tugged them back down.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
51 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Maybe the boob job pulled them up but the subsequent tummy tuck (via chainsaw?) tugged them back down.

Her poor torso...

How is she going to keep that open surgical wound clean without running water?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
On 1/27/2024 at 9:54 PM, MrBuhBye said:

That whole scene seemed like very bad soap opera acting.  And like he was having trouble remembering his lines.

Does Tayler not have a back yard?  Let’s do arts and crafts on the front lawn with cars zipping by a few feet away.

With BoBo zipping by! 🤣 

• LOL 4

Well, no matter what, I'm glad Tayler dumped that no-count Chance.

I was also surprised by Blaine's outburst. He seemed to be on something, and his outburst was so different from his earlier actions.

What happened to the girl who was deaf? Maybe that was before, lol. I forgot if they broke up or not.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, renatae said:

Well, no matter what, I'm glad Tayler dumped that no-count Chance.

I was also surprised by Blaine's outburst. He seemed to be on something, and his outburst was so different from his earlier actions.

What happened to the girl who was deaf? Maybe that was before, lol. I forgot if they broke up or not.

I can’t remember her name but I think they stayed together and he moved to wherever she was living.

• Like 1