Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E13: Kevin Hart, Jodie Comer, Sofia Vergara, Alan Cumming

• Start Topic

I think the editing was the usual mess. 

Kevin Hart is exhausting, and he hogged the sofa. So did Sofia Vergara, but at least Jodie Comer and Alan Cumming are no shrinking violets.

I'm sure Graham enjoys the shows that basically run themselves, though!

• Like 2

I haven't watched the American edit yet but I'm sure it was a mess. Kevin and Sofia were incredibly annoying with their whole "feud" schtick. Although I always find Kevin annoying. 

I found the seating order odd as well. I would have swapped Jodie and Alan with Kevin and Sofia. 

• Like 1

Sometimes I'm surprised how mature the celebrities are.  Alan Cumming was repeatedly interrupted by Hart & Vergara's sophomoric schtick, but AC kept his composure and ultimately told a very charming story.

1 hour ago, MicheleinPhilly said:

I found the seating order odd as well. I would have swapped Jodie and Alan with Kevin and Sofia. 

Absofeckinglutely!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Sometimes I'm surprised how mature the celebrities are.  Alan Cumming was repeatedly interrupted by Hart & Vergara's sophomoric schtick, but AC kept his composure and ultimately told a very charming story.

Hart and Vergara were rude. I expected that from Kevin Hart, but not Sofia Vergara. One thing I did find funny was his exasperated "Graham, aren't you going to step in?" and Graham said, "No, I'm interested in this." Ha!

• Like 3

I found the whole Hart/Vergara schtick exhausting and wanted Graham to exert a little more control over the never ending banter.  That being said, Alan Cumming is on my list of people I'd love to have dinner with one day, I think his life has been fascinating and he's positively charming.

More Alan, less nonsense, please...

• Like 6
On 1/25/2024 at 8:47 AM, AnnMarie17 said:

I found the whole Hart/Vergara schtick exhausting and wanted Graham to exert a little more control over the never ending banter.  That being said, Alan Cumming is on my list of people I'd love to have dinner with one day, I think his life has been fascinating and he's positively charming.

More Alan, less nonsense, please...

I haven’t watched on my DVR yet but my love for Alan runs deep. May I join  you at that dinner?  So moved by Not My Father’s Son. 
I would turn into PBS just to see him introduce the program. Think I went  OT there. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Minority opinion, but Sofia and Kevin made me laugh. I also appreciated Kevin’s sincere interest in Jodie and Alan as successful theatre and film/tv actors.

But yeah, that clip from Hart’s film did not look good.

• Like 4