Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Season 10 Finale

• Start Topic

Reminder that any and all discussion of politics is banned from this forum, unless that discussion stems from something actually brought up in the episode.

Any politically-based social media posts that any current or former contestants might make are not to be brought up here.

I missed most of Sea Queen's (Macy Gray) unmasking because our stupid local Fox station messed up. They went right to a commercial when the crowd was saying "Take it off".  When it came back on she was already unmasked and they were talking to her. I had to find it online to watch. I was surprised Donut (John Schneider) didn't win with his sob story. I  kind figured it was him from one of the early on clues. There was a small picture of an orange Dodge Charger in the back ground which was the DOH car. Of course they had to photoshop the Confederate flag off the side of it.

5 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I missed most of Sea Queen's (Macy Gray) unmasking because our stupid local Fox station messed up. They went right to a commercial when the crowd was saying "Take it off".

As soon as they went to the voting I was saying they can just hurry up and vote Sea Queen off first since only people who aren't familiar with her, don't know it's Macy Gray.

I figured Gazelle would be next and it would be down to Donut and Cow especially with Donut's sob story.  I do hope Neyo isn't trying to be Nick Cannon 2.

• Like 1

I think Janelle Parrish and Keyshia Cole are both better singers than Ne Yo.  I would have had either of them as the winner instead of him.

I'm assuming Constance Wu and Ashley Tisdale are going to be on the slate in future seasons.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

No thread for tonight's show?

1 hour ago, NeenerNeener said:

Yeah, I'm looking for it too. Where The Crazed Spruce?

I just created a thread for the season 11 premiere. I think anyone can make a new thread, it doesn’t need to be created by a mod. 😉

• Like 1