Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Life After Lockup: Tick Tok

• Start Topic

Why am I not surprised that Melissa has a tramp stamp?

Teens have sex on school grounds because they have few options.  Adults get arrested for doing that while trespassing.

I bet Chance wants a happy ending.  If he comes up with $10k for investing with tracheotomy man when he can’t come up with $1k for Bobbo I call bullshit.

i felt bad for Michael’s daughter.  I did like the bond between the two stepsisters.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Melissa's got a high school fantasy.  Daddy has a godfather fantasy.  The whole family is trash. Louie is way too good for them. 

I'm sure that little tiny town has a lot of people who hire 25 year old limos to drive them places each week.  It's a steal!  Just pay in twelve thousand and you too can make seven hundred a week and fast!  Tayler needs to cut him loose with a quickness.  She already has another mouth to feed and Chance makes six! Because we all know his is a negative draw on the family finances.

Michael and Justine should be ashamed of themselves. Those poor kids. And the matching outfits are sad too.

The 'His Home is Hotter' poster for her thirteen year old daughter was appropriate, no?  And the pill pillow?  Yeah, Lindsay's going to be mother of the year in no time. Mylie is really gorgeous.  And thirteen. They're gonna need a bodyguard to keep the twenty-something sleazebags away from her.  I imagine that house surrounded by creepy dudes keeping an eye out for an opening to be the boyfriend. I'm glad I had boys.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I'm positive that there are significant building code violations in TayLER's house, following Chance's 'remodeling'. I'd be especially concerned about the electricity situation; with all the trash lying around, the place would go up in flames quickly.

I find myself enjoying this show less and less, as there seems to be more and more exploitation of kids.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Yep, that "remodel" job is pure crap.  I guess Chance just flails about for a few minutes and then loses interest.  He's a complete and utter MORON.  And so is Tayler.

Of COURSE, Michael & Boob Sling had on the matchey-match outfits.  They always do.  I wonder what Michael wears when Boob Sling wears a dress??

Hmmm....

Lindsey still has the best hair on the show but her daughter's only 13 and already has a head start on the HAIR winner in that family!

• Like 3