Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Friend And Foe

• Start Topic

After drawing numbers to determine the order in which they will cross the glass bridge, the players consider their options before taking a leap of faith.

I didn't like #5's move and I'm not sure she did the smart thing, since there's no way Trey is going to choose all the good spots. And when Trey fails, why would the others take a risk for her after this?

I disliked the deaf girl's decision too.I mean, if she wants to give #1 to TJ (I finally learnt his name!) by all means, go ahead,but don't say you do it because you think he's a good leader. And I also hated that TJ gave #20 to Mei because I don't like her. Hope she doesn't win. 

Despite my complaints, I enjoyed the episode. 

Edited by Helena Dax

I'm happy all the women got through.

Bye 70s-Thor.  I'll miss you.

Whoa 287, so much for looking out for the women; also don't volunteer explanations.

Choose once is a pretty good strategy but I think I'd rather play it straight (if I had a high number. heh).

I'm with 278.  Stand your ground!

I don't care that all the women made it. Especially since a few of them have been getting on damn nerves in this block of episodes. People of all walks alive deserve representation. It just doesn't make me root for them. 

I rather go 50/50 chance any day.

It's amazing how many people lost out by just being super stubborn. I rather have some chance than no chance.

I love that TJ, other than being a little rah rah and try hard inspirational, he never did anything to draw the hate he got. He was just a good a dude. It sucks that it meant someone like that woman benefitted from his kindness while they were nothing but nasty behind his back. Seeing her cry about "her friend" Ty going out made me ill.

Way too much weeping in this show.   And wtf?   I hated Trey and glad to see him go.  It’s not fair I got number 3!  Stfu.  This was not a team sport! Why should they work together?  It really ruined the show.   

• Like 2

TJ's talking void about how he never gives up while being the first to have to go was a bit much.  Dude, you're going to try no matter what.  So is everyone else.  No one is throwing themself off the edge since the actual outcome is you get across or you don't.  No one is actually dying if they fail. 

I get the idea of trying to even the playing field with the 50/50, but unless you have a low number, it's likely not in your best interest.  Trey, I don't care if you feel you didn't  deserve #3.  No one "deserved" any of the numbers.  

It felt like if Trey had waited another back payer would have come forward.  Instead he got snitty and kept jumping knowing that was very likely to lead to a loss. 

• Like 2

I could've sworn that they all had different shoes on in this challenge - lace up sneakers rather than the plimsolls they have been wearing so far. I wonder why? And also watching them fall through a trapdoor was somewhat terrifying! I wonder if they were given any coaching on how to fall?

• Like 1

I really did not understand Ashley's decision here. Players with high numbers, sure, I wouldn't agree either if I were, say, #15. Glass Bridge is inherently not fair and I was genuinely surprised that this show didn't change it like it changed the tug-of-war one to be battleships. But she's got a very low number, and has zero chance of making it to the other side without the 50/50 plan. She just did not game this out at all.

I also was half-expecting, when the other woman agreed to go with the plan and overtake Trey, for the glass panel to collapse when they were both occupying it. In short, that the glass panels were rigged to only allow one person's weight. It would have been interesting to see the 50/50 plan backfire.

• Like 1