Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: The Reckoning/S06.E12: Onion of Lies

• Start Topic

Redd's read the riot act after his illicit rendez-vous; Brittney shares new information about Andy.

Raneka receives a call that shakes her world; Mikey faces a momentous decision; Redd begs for mercy.

Original air date 2023.11.24

Thanksgiving is over.  Family stayng with you?  Why not settle in for an evening of quality entertainment, the LAL 2 hour season finale!

Speculations:  Redd will claim he did the nasty with his bestie because Joynomi "cheated" on him many years ago.  Brittany will tell us something that further enhances our opinion of Andy as a garbage person.  She should know.  After all garbage recognizes garbage.  Raneka will learn of Lacitrus Asonta's fate.  Her children lives are still not improved.  

• Like 3

I am not the least bit surprised that Brittney went on a meth binge with Andy's money.  He does suck, but she's no prize either.

Jonyomi going back to Redd reminded me of the series finale of the Wire.  Why?  Just why..

• Like 4

Redd seems pretty terrible.  Joynomi has a whole child from when she had sex with someone else.  However, that "cheating" happened a long time ago.  Either he forgives her or he doesn't.  Personally I think there is nothing to forgive.  Their relationship was the equivalent of being pen pals.  From what she originally told us, before his sister started spinning it to his advantage, he ghosted her for more than a month. So she stepped out.  It's not like he wasn't playing other women the whole time he was in. He probably thought he found a better meal ticket and dropped Joynomi for awhile, then that fell through.  Notice how he blamed her for his reaching out to other women; it's was Joy's fault because she didn't have enough money to send him.

I love that it came out that Andy was  still married and hadn't told Brittney.  Those two are equally terrible. Her kids are better off if she stays far away from them. As we see too often on this show, their respective kids are wiser than their parents.  You know Andy's daughter loved that this blew up on him. 

I really hope that Mikey realizes that Chelsea is all drama all the time.  Given her past I can understand why she tests people, but every damn day there is a crisis.  Her kids seem very adult for their ages; yet again, a sign of kids having to grow up because their parents haven't.  Even though her son has already had legal trouble, I can see her blaming Mikey if he has more in the future.  Dude, go home to your supportive family and take care of your daughter.  Chelsea is saying that you'll see your daughter often, but she'll create a crisis that will keep you from going. 

Raneka was delusional to the end.  She's probably convinced that she and Asonta will be together in the afterlife.   

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I can’t believe I missed the live chat for the finale! I’ll just play along here and then read the thread…

Mikey. “I don’t know what this is. Is it broccoli?” The kid: “It’s fried chicken.” How long has this man been locked up with nothing but prison slop?

This receptionist is going to risk her job fraternizing with a patient over a felon with no teeth?! Come on!

”Putting the relationship on pause” is the new “on a break.” This is the Andy Cohen Real Housewives behavior-management method—putting you “on pause” until you’re ready to deliver.

Andy, “I haven’t been out here for 20 years.” His daughter, “Before he started messing with crazy bitches.” OMG.

Joynomi drove 5-8 hours (depending on whether we believe her or the chyron) but somehow she’s at the same hotel (exterior shot) she was at before.

Um, why is Chelsea being shady about the source of her money. I wasn’t questioning it until she said I’m not telling him and I’m not telling you. Doesn’t sound like she’s just been putting money from her paycheck into savings. I was going to guess Only Fans until the friend used that as the cover “joke.” Truth in humor?

Oh, no, Sharae and Anthony went from married to engaged to seeing other people to broken up in their backwards relationship. He bit her?!? I don’t think his PO is going to like this.

Chelsea is 40, has never had a date, and yet her daughter said there have been many (verbally abusive) men in and out of the house over the years. Her son is a criminal in training?!?! Oh, great. Just the influence you want to set for your kids. Mommy loves criminals. OMG . No hands on the wheel, completely looking at Mikey. She’s going to kill someone driving like this! Going to prison—the family business.

I’ll be back after watching part 2.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I

Chelsea is 40, has never had a date, and yet her daughter said there have been many (verbally abusive) men in and out of the house over the years.

This part… her I NEVER introduce men to my children line then not a minute later her daughter pulls out the we met a lot of dudes who were mean and verbally abusive.. I’m like wait …

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

oh shit, i forgot about mikey and chelsea. MIKEY, YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME WITH YOUR DAUGHTER WHO CLEARLY LOVES AND NEEDS YOU!!!!!!!!! i liked him up until i saw that update. chelsea is bad news - i am convinced that she is up to no good aka on drugs and addicted to drama. her house was GROSS. her son is 15 and already has a PO? he’s definitely been involved in other shit besides fingering doritos out of a snack machine, which is 100% on chelsea. i have a feeling she doesn’t pay much attention to her children unless she wants to play happy family to her benefit and/or needs them as an excuse for something. “sorry mikey, i can’t be at the hospital during your major surgery, my daughter needs help with her homework!” “oh, you didn’t end up with a dime from your prison stroke lawsuit? damn, my landlord said you have to move out tonight.” mikey is a fool for getting involved with her shitshow, especially when he’s neglecting his own daughter’s needs in the process. hopefully, once the guilt of “she was there for me during my incarceration so now i owe her” wears off, mikey will go back to his daughter and the rest of his family who clearly love him and want the best for him

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Okay, part 2…

Google Maps tells me it’s a 7 day, 14 hour walk from Richmond to Dayton. That’s very sad about Kerok’s brother. On the bright side, it gave Kerock the platform to knock Montana Mills, Big Diva, and the Muffin Smuggler out with his dope rhymes.

Donna got herself a barfly friend. Oh, man, how desperate is this girl?! Louie must have really been something that we got another one who knew Louie from childhood and had been eagerly awaiting his release.

Neka is getting turnt. Ooh. The producers are going to make LaCitrus call her, even though he has Auntie and this new woman.

oh, Andy. If we learned anything from Destinee it’s that you won’t get rid of Brittany that easily.

Better Off Dead Cash GIF by moodman

He sent her the money?!? She won’t give up. She’ll come back for more.

Peanut butter Oreo shake, waffle fries, and fried pickles?! I got a stomach ache just hearing that order! Though, Mikey hasn’t high-tailed it out of there yet, so he’s a glutton for punishment. Even just walking in chelsey is scowling. I don’t think she’s even shared a single moment of joy with this guy. Go home to your kid! Mikey has sex on his pros list for Ohio! She hasn’t even f*cked him yet! Surely if Louie has all of these options, Mikey will have no problem meeting a lovely lady at home.

Asonta, do not tell this poor woman you might work out in the future. The last thing she needs is more hope to keep her hanging on a string. “You only live once, so I’m gonna enjoy my life while I’m here.” Ominous and prescient. Whelp, I guess LaCitrus lived it up with Auntie and the rest while he was here.

Right when I thought Joy wised up and blocked Redd, she shows up on his doorstep. Why are all of these people being stupid? There’s not a single couple that I’m rooting for here. Well, I guess there never is. But it seems worse this season. Well, the one thing we learned this season is that ax throwing is out, and rage rooms are in. Uh, maybe you should try actual therapy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 11/24/2023 at 11:22 PM, anoninrva said:

I am not the least bit surprised that Brittney went on a meth binge with Andy's money.  He does suck, but she's no prize either.

After lecturing him that her kids are her number one priority.  Her friend in the store looked high.

On 11/25/2023 at 9:01 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Redd not telling her at all about sleeping with his Bestie when he had opportunity AFTER opportunity to do so and let her find out on this show was a coward cowardly move .. 

He thinks he’ll be forgiven when she sees him say sex with her was better.  Was that a sad rage room or do they have pricing tiers?  A couple of wine bottles and a flat screen?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Mikey. “I don’t know what this is. Is it broccoli?”

Broccoli being one of the few veggies you don’t often see fried.  Mikey had quite the order with the peanut butter Oreo shake, waffle fries, and fried pickles.  

Um, why is Chelsea being shady about the source of her money.

Originally she wouldn’t even tell production.  I wonder if maybe she had the benefit reduction because the payor learned of the windfall.  I can’t imagine her mom had a large policy though and some of it probably went to funeral expenses.

• Like 3

Her son is a criminal in training?!?!

I have to wonder if this was not his first offense or times have really changed because when I was a kid it was not unusual for boys to try to reach up into a vending machine or shake it to see if something will drop.  And if they were caught they had to apologize and pay for the item. I think the ones now are much more tamper proof and you can’t get your wrist past the ledge.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Melissa did say that Louis was the same jock that he had always been back in high school...

There is a lot of time to work out in prison.

I never understand bars like Louie’s mom hangs out at where they have bright fluorescent light.  Is it the VFW?  How inviting.

Speaking of bars, in the preview we get Melissa at The Chubby Pickle?  Is that like when your pickle is aroused?  And the clientele oy vey.  Looked like a bunch of degenerate unemployed alcoholics.  She should be used to missing teeth.

4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

. I don’t think she’s even shared a single moment of joy with this guy.

She complained that no date ever took her to a concert when they were probably thinking that was courteous.  We were told at that musical instrument store that she can feel vibrations but wouldn’t that get boring over several hours?

4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Mikey will have no problem meeting a lovely lady at home.

Not if like me they were always told the teardrop tattoo means you murdered someone.

4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Ominous and prescient.

How tactfully they called it a fatal auto accident when I read he was fleeing the police in a high speed chase.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

How tactfully they called it a fatal auto accident when I read he was fleeing the police in a high speed chase.

I mean, that is *technically* correct.  But I agree with you that tact on this show is rare enough to be very noteworthy.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Early reporting said Asonta was fleeing from the police.  Later reporting corrected that.  We don't know why he was speeding and driving recklessly. Regardless, he hit a truck; the teens in the truck were injured.  Asonta was killed. Thereby ending Raneka's opportunities to claim he was still trying to get her to come back to him. Well, until she dies, that is.   🙄  Her girls are old enough to recognize what a whole fool she made of herself on TV.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Early reporting said Asonta was fleeing from the police.  Later reporting corrected that.  We don't know why he was speeding and driving recklessly. Regardless, he hit a truck; the teens in the truck were injured.  Asonta was killed. Thereby ending Raneka's opportunities to claim he was still trying to get her to come back to him. Well, until she dies, that is.   🙄  Her girls are old enough to recognize what a whole fool she made of herself on TV.

Interesting that the family was the source of the misinformation:

While some local news outlets quoted family sources as saying Gholston was fleeing from law enforcement at the time of the crash, the commander of the state patrol post that investigated the crash says there was no active pursuit.

Georgia State Patrol Post 7 Commander Donnie Saddler tells Now Habersham that Gholston was speeding and passing on a double yellow line. He says the trooper noticed and was turning around, but Gholston was “never fleeing.”

Also interesting that he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt like so many of the mopes on this show.   

• Like 1
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Also interesting that he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt like so many of the mopes on this show.   

Mopes everywhere, evidently. In my town, there was just a high speed collision (car v. tree; alcohol and speed involved) and of the five people in the car, only one was wearing a seatbelt. He was also the only one to walk away from the crash.

• Like 1