Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Set Your Flag on Fire

• Start Topic

So - a couple of questions:

1. Was Rita’s unlucky assistant Alvin killed, or injured?  The other cast members’ references to him seemed to imply Alvin needed to start working on his harp skills, but ambulances don’t generally run hot for the pulse-deprived.
  2. How the metaphysical fuck were no charges being filed!?!?  Even if you totally disregard the danger posed to the general public by the primary instigators going after each other with homicidal intent, you still have Alvin being served up as a dish (hot or cold) for the block party potluck - don’t think the local constabulary would be overlooking THAT.

Alvin lived. Zooey mentioned he's on a morphine drip and what's her face said how he nearly bounced into eternity.

So, is Sarah Levy busy on something else? Did she sign on to another project during the period  the show cancelled or is she taking some time off because she had a baby?

20 hours ago, ZoqFotPik said:

...So, is Sarah Levy busy on something else? Did she sign on to another project during the period  the show cancelled or is she taking some time off because she had a baby?

Hunted around and it looks like she had a baby in July.  Don't know when this show was filmed.  Makes we want to go back and see if she was hiding a pregnancy in those last eps she filmed.

So Alvin died? That is so sad.  I liked him even though we only saw him briefly.

I'm glad Luke is thinking about Susan and trying to get in touch with her.  I guess he'll eventually realize something is wrong and go rescue her.

I don't think Alvin is dead.  The other realtor said he missed his chance at something by not dying.  Can't remember exactly...

She paused, or my TV froze or something in the middle of what she said, so it made it a little hard to understand.

Edited by Johannah
  • Like 1
On 11/10/2023 at 1:55 PM, statsgirl said:

I just found out that Sarah Levy is Eugen Levy's daughter. Talk about flying under the radar away from her famous father and brother.

She was on Schitt's Creek with both of them. And Tim Rozon. 

I assumed she took some baby time off for these eps. 

• Like 2