Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E37: HOH #14, Nominations #14

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Anyone else find it obnoxious how people (such as, oh I don't know, CIRIE AND FELICIA) spend all season stabbing everyone in the back when it suits them, then whine about the "snakes and vipers" surrounding them and how they can't trust anyone? Pot, meet Kettle.

I'm not sure, but I think that backlot street they were on for the comp is part of the Paramount Studios tour. 

Barring a major surprise in the next week and 1/2 (such as Bowie Jane winning the Final Three comp), we're looking at a Matt/Jag final two. As much as I loathed the thought of Cirie cackling her way to a victory with Jared and Izzy as her caporegimes, this is even more boring.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Maya said:

Matt’s reaction to Riley was cute.

She Does a live show on IG on Thursday’s. She’s been very coy about Matt.  I didn’t  even know if she liked the guy in that way.  Guess she does. She fooled me.  Very cute. 

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

She Does a live show on IG on Thursday’s. She’s been very coy about Matt.  I didn’t  even know if she liked the guy in that way.  Guess she does. She fooled me.  Very cute. 

Well since Matt failed to take his shot at Jag she probably will stop "liking" him so much.  A future gravy train time is over.  Matt messed up his game this week what with Jag having a much strong resume to win. 

A few more days of "attention" at the end then he is used up for getting herself attention through him.  Yesterday's newspaper and all that.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Anyone else find it obnoxious how people (such as, oh I don't know, CIRIE AND FELICIA) spend all season stabbing everyone in the back when it suits them, then whine about the "snakes and vipers" surrounding them and how they can't trust anyone? Pot, meet Kettle.

Welcome to every competitive reality show. Like, ever.  The "how dare they" bullshit is especially noticeable in The Challenge.

• Like 2
On 10/31/2023 at 6:59 AM, Skooma said:

Well since Matt failed to take his shot at Jag she probably will stop "liking" him so much.  A future gravy train time is over.  Matt messed up his game this week what with Jag having a much strong resume to win. 

A few more days of "attention" at the end then he is used up for getting herself attention through him.  Yesterday's newspaper and all that.

someone asked her about tar and she said that would be fun with Matty.

But the gals would have gotten rid of him next right? I think they all waited to long to make their  move

Edited by Diana Berry
2 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

someone asked her about tar and she said that would be fun with Matty.

But the gals would have gotten rid of him next right? I think they all waited to long to make their  move

Matt & Reilly ... just no, no, NOOOOOO.  Don't ruin TAR for me!  Reilly your 15 minutes of fame ended long ago.