Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Seeing Redd

• Start Topic

Joy finally meets Redd after seven years, but he's holding a secret; Brittany demands her money.

Original air date 2023.10.27

Brittany demands money that she never earned.  She's Destinee 2.0 only her $$ value is much lower.  It's still more than Andy can pony up. 

Redd, in a surprise to no one, has a secret.  Wife? Kids? Anal polyps?  What could it be? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Asonta was a piece of shit but I don’t feel bad for Raneka as she is dumb as dirt and apparently cannot conduct herself like an adult in any setting.

Fixing Louie’s teeth is just going to attract more women duh.  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

I can hardly bear to watch the Brit/Andy segments, they're both so awful. Talk about deserving each other.

I actually came away from the episode thinking that Louie is kind of cute; I liked him in those glasses. He seems sensible, thoughtful, self-aware and patient. But maybe that's just compared to Melissa.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

I can hardly bear to watch the Brit/Andy segments, they're both so awful. Talk about deserving each other.

I actually came away from the episode thinking that Louie is kind of cute; I liked him in those glasses. He seems sensible, thoughtful, self-aware and patient. But maybe that's just compared to Melissa.

Yeah I really don’t like Andy but it seems like rather than walk away with the $500 and the phone she wants to shake him down for another $700 and a car before she abandons him.  Of course it seems like he doesn’t want to fork over the $700 until she puts out so that is gross and transactional.  I’m thinking maybe the son is doing the online gambling and doesn’t have his own credit card because he’s a minor.

Oh yeah Louie does seem sweet and is in better shape than many other middle-aged men.  Of course he may just be smart enough to not show an unflattering side on camera.

Also there are hockey players and other professional athletes with dentures and I doubt that would be a dealbreaker for Melissa.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Also there are hockey players and other professional athletes with dentures and I doubt that would be a dealbreaker for Melissa.

I hope to not be in such a situation - staying off of meth seems to have helped a bit there - but aren't partial bridges an option?  $35K may not be a bad estimate for a full mouth of implants (he's missing most of his lower teeth also from those x-rays, but he *only* has his front four teeth or so), but I question not getting a second opinion or seeing an actual orthodontic surgeon before agreeing to have his remaining teeth pulled.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

I hope to not be in such a situation - staying off of meth seems to have helped a bit there - but aren't partial bridges an option?  $35K may not be a bad estimate for a full mouth of implants (he's missing most of his lower teeth also from those x-rays, but he *only* has his front four teeth or so), but I question not getting a second opinion or seeing an actual orthodontic surgeon before agreeing to have his remaining teeth pulled.

Yes.  One of my center top teeth had to be extracted and for various reasons an implant wasn’t workable so they actually filed down some teeth on either side and went with a four-tooth bridge.  It was around $10k so that is more than the dentures but not the $40k they were talking about for four implants.

• Useful 2
14 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Excuse me but don't you mean Louie's Girlfriend? I think she is using that as her actual name now.

• LOL 6

I gained respect for Andy taking his mic off and telling the leech to get her stuff out of his car. I think the switch went off and he looked at her as the criminal she is attempting to shake him down. Her smirking and grabbing the pancakes with her hands? Girlfriend the jig is a up! Get back on the pipe because we all know that’s all you care about. 

• Like 4

I’m guessing Chelsea is losing her SSA and SSI because she is getting paid to do this show. They don’t immediately cut the benefits off so it probably has to do with the last season she was on. 

There are strict rules as to what she can earn and when for SSA. So eventually she will lose her Medicare to boot. 

She had it wrong as to why she is getting SSA, if she is disabled she is collecting off of her dad’s work record. I have a friend who has a daughter who is challenged and she is paid off of her dad’s work record. 

14 hours ago, DaRanger said:

I’m guessing Chelsea is losing her SSA and SSI because she is getting paid to do this show. They don’t immediately cut the benefits off so it probably has to do with the last season she was on. 

There are strict rules as to what she can earn and when for SSA. So eventually she will lose her Medicare to boot. 

She had it wrong as to why she is getting SSA, if she is disabled she is collecting off of her dad’s work record. I have a friend who has a daughter who is challenged and she is paid off of her dad’s work record. 

She said something about his worker’s comp.  Which I get would provide for children but not when they are 40.  Also her behavior toward Mikey was awful this episode.  He should dump her ass.

• Like 3

andy is gross, he sucks in every way. “i hAd FrAuD BuT i DiDn’T RePoRt iT” like, what? everyone i’ve ever known who has had something stolen from them has immediately tried to get it back. this man is full of shit, and he thinks that brittany should just believe him because (he thinks) he’s just so smart and therefore, credible. i would say “get fucked,” but you’re failing miserably at that - so instead go to hell, you gelatinous douchebag. 

that being said, brittany is absolute scum. 37 years old and not a pot to piss in because her miserable, slovenly ass has prioritized her selfish needs and getting high above all else. if she cared so much about being with her children, she wouldn’t have arranged to live with a strange man. hours away from them. even worse, how did she think that was going to play out when it comes to being a mom? not that i think she had/has any intention of seeing her kids for more than an hour at a time, on her way back from her dealer’s house (driving andy’s car,) but what, was she going to bring her children to a stranger’s house to spend the night?! the answer is yes, seeing that she had no qualms about letting her teenage daughter RIDE IN A CAR FOR HOURS WITH A STRANGE MAN TO PICK HER UP FROM PRISON! 

brittany showed the world her great parenting skills long before she ever appeared on our screens, and long before she connected with andy. it takes a LOT of drug use and selfish, terrible decision making to lose custody of all four of your children. judges do not want to separate children from their mother. plus, gracie doesn’t hate brittany for no reason. she is clearly sick to death of her mother’s chronic main character syndrome. i hope that someone who loves gracie has her in therapy - she is carrying around a lot of pain, sadness, and resentment. thanks a lot, brittany! her other kids will hate her, too, when they’re old enough to see what a pathetic, awful, shit person she is.

andy doesn’t owe brittany jack shit - not a single fucking thing. the smartest thing he could do is the next time she goes “for a walk,” to toss her duffel bag onto the lawn, have WEtv cancel the air bnb, and go home to HIS children - but he won’t, and i’m glad. him and his blue balls deserve it.

Edited by Nuccganggang
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3

chelsea disappointed the shit out of me this episode. mikey has been nothing but sweet and loving (that we’ve seen) and should not have to deal with her ugly ass attitude. it wasn’t just about the money - chelsea was being a total b before her friend called her and broke the bad news. is it just me, or is she on something? the sunglasses, refusing to get out of bed, refusing to get out of the car and be there for mikey, napping in the car, the extreme irritability…. this isn’t the first time we’ve seen her do a 180 and have a full blown tantrum, except last time it was towards her father. mikey is so happy to be free and start fresh and live a good life, and chelsea quickly stomped all over his positive attitude over something that was completely out of his control. i agree with him - her behavior is extremely unattractive. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

My version of the show doesn't usually include Chelsea and the girl that name starts with a J. I usually fast forward their scenes. But I thought Chelsea was actually really entertaining when she got mad. I feel for Mikey but you have to get to know someone longer before getting with them. I get he was a prisoner but still you must always use sense. Brittney was getting happy when Andy started showing her his bank account. That's the first time I ever seen her sneaky tail smile while talking to him. Then she has the nerve to fold up the pancake and eat it smh. That's why she's the size she is. Brittney has an addictive personality. As far as Asonte. R.i.p,I thought he was cute but he looked so dusty at the hotel. Raneka you can do so much better. 

• Like 1
On 10/30/2023 at 4:16 PM, Nuccganggang said:

that being said, brittany is absolute scum. 37 years old and not a pot to piss in because her miserable, slovenly ass has prioritized her selfish needs and getting high above all else. if she cared so much about being with her children, she wouldn’t have arranged to live with a strange man.

You’re forgetting that she loves her children more than anything.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4