Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Quarterfinal #5: Mira Sorvino, Adam Rodriguez and Peter Schrager

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Browncoat said:

Mira Sorvino is the only one of these three that I've heard of.

Adam Rodriguez was in CSI: Miami and Criminal Minds (which is what I know him from). Plus lots of other stuff but I think those are his two biggest roles.

ETA - I enjoyed this game again. This crop of celebs so far seems to be less inclined toward goofing around than a lot of folks last season, while still having fun. They have mostly not annoyed me at all.

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 8
28 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Adam Rodriguez was in CSI: Miami and Criminal Minds (which is what I know him from). Plus lots of other stuff but I think those are his two biggest roles.

Yes, but he’s done a lot of other work too:
imdb.com/name/nm0735226
I know him from season 3 of Roswell, when he played the romantic human lead character opposite Katherine Heigl’s character from another planet, including my and my then-teenage daughter’s favorite episode, 3.11, “I Married an Alien,” a spoof of Bewitched, which seems to be available on Hulu.

I did not recognize Mira Sorvino, but I’ve seen some of her work.

• Like 5

I was actually reasonably familiar with Mira Sorvino and Adam Rodriguez - I feel like often I have no idea who the "celebrities" are.

I also really liked Mira Sorvino's charity, as the thing I remember her most for was the Human Trafficking miniseries.

• Like 2
  • Love 1