Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E98: Kicking off Denver (10.11.23)

• Start Topic

Host Kevin Frazier and a panel of dedicated MAFS superfans discuss and debate the five newly matched Denver couples and predict how their journeys will unfold.  Exclusive sneak peeks from the upcoming season uncover new insight to the cast, and former MAFS fan favorites return with shocking and emotional updates. 

Airs Wednesday October 11 at 8:00PM EDT.

Basically, two hours of nothing.  Beth, Clint and Nicole were on for a few minutes and gave an update of their lives.  They should have had at least two weddings tonight, but dragged it out as usual.  Unnecessary.

• Like 5

Yeah, I just turned it on and these talks with a panel of I-don't-know-'ems are so boring. I'm just hoping to learn the cast's names.

I like Lauren's style. Fingers crossed for them.

Either the aspect ratio on my TV is wonky or Chris has chonked up.

• Like 3

Know it all Nicole was slightly condescending toward Kevin I thought.  She always has to have the upper hand with everyone when speaking.  We know who’s the boss in that family.  Chris doesn’t have much to say,ever. Lol.

• Like 4

Gah, lots of talking with nothing being said!  What a waste!  They have absolutely no criteria to go by to judge whether these pairings will last or not.  My dvr didn't pick up the matchmaking special, so I was glad to get an overview of the participants, but these "predictions" are utter nonsense and a waste of time. 

• Like 7

I saw enough of the couples to decide they weren't interesting enough to watch an entire season.  I might check in occasionally, but that's all.  

It was nice seeing Clint, but I didn't care about seeing Beth, Nicole/Chris and Brianna/Vincent.  Also, Beth told her side of the story about the breakup, but I'd be interested in knowing what Jamie had to say.

Honestly, I think it's time for MAFS to throw in the towel after this season.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Welp. Guess Jamie didn't stop the verbal abuse given what he said to her on camera. Guess we should've asked Beth about that. Glad she finally decided she'd had enough. Too bad she didn't say no on DD like we all wanted. Criticism is one the 4 horsemen. Everybody knows hoping things will change is just a waste of time because they won't change. 🤷‍♀️