Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 10/9/2023 at 10:17 PM, 65mickey said:

What are the ratings or this show? Andy Cohen has been carrying on about this cast being a big hit since before the first episode aired.  These women are trying way too hard to be edgy and so fabulous but they are failing miserably. 

If Andy picked this bunch, now I can see it.  I liked Erin for a hot minute.  Now, all I see is her opening her mouth in astonishment, then laughing.  She can’t act for shit.  I’ll watch the reunion as Sunday night is just football and not much else.  I want Sonja, Luanne, Ramona and whoever back.  That’s all.

• Like 3
On 10/13/2023 at 10:21 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think it’s approximately 10-15 minutes in. You will see Ubah entering a vegan restaurant called Beatnic. She greets a woman first, then speaks with the chef. She enthuses about pretzel buns. The chef builds a sandwich, adding a layer of what looks like could be a slaw (it’s vegan; maybe they used aquafaba instead; would that be easier for you to view?) and then they each reach for one of these sandwiches. 

[close your eyes here]

There is a hilarious amount of what I think is mayo/vegan mayo on her cheek. But it’s less than a second of screen time. 

I would love to hear about your mayo issue, because I used to have one, too!

Thank you!  I really appreciate it!

I have no idea if I was tortured with it as a small kid, ate a bad batch of it or what.  It really skeeves me out.  Starts the gag reflex.  It is a huge mystery!  My husband loves the stuff.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1