Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: The Whole Truth

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

The World’s Greatest Superhero Detective, Tek Knight, pays a visit to campus and threatens to expose the secrets of Godolkin on his hit series on Vought+, “The Whole Truth.” Marie discovers a new attribute with her powers when she’s threatened by a fellow classmate. Marie, Andre, Cate & Jordan try to stop powerful hero, Sam, while Emma shows everyone another side of her powers.

2736fe15d4436f6cef5f51baca1e03660912324a
The Godolkin University Police Department is seeking any information on the person or persons who violated the Polarity statue in the groin/genital area last night outside the School of Crimefighting. If you have any information, please contact @GodUPD.

Premiere Date: October 6, 2023      Prime Video       
MV5BYTQwMDRlZjYtOTBjMi00YzZkLWJiMmQtMWRi
Derek Wilson as Tek Knight
Jason Ritter
gen-v-jason-ritter.jpg

That scene was definitely disgusting.  I thought last season with Termite and the sudden sneezing was gross.  But this one where we actually see the engorging was downright yuck.  I get that the guy was using his psychic powers (still not sure what they are... telepathy, mind control?) and taking advantage of women, but still.  

I feel “Just shut up, television's Jason Ritter!” belongs in the annals of television history somewhere between “Sonny Bono, get off my lanai!” and “Stay out of it, Nick Lachey!”

• LOL 2