Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: NFL Night

• Start Topic

I don't really understand why Jenny was going apeshit about the Pickle.  The costume is amusing but the voice is weak.

I must be living under a rock because I have no idea who this Tom Sandoval person is, it appears he is on one of those no-talent, do-nothing, reality shows like Kardashians or Real Housewives.  I didn't like his voice.  It's high pitched like Adam Levine's but not great.

Nicole always looks great, but tonight she looked especially young and beautiful.

Okay I'm guessing Sandoval is looking for money because he's also on the current season of special forces: world's toughest test.  While I didn't think he had the strongest performance tonight I figured he'd outlast Pickle but what do I know.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm watching that show too. He claimed he joined that cast to "punish" himself. (Rolls eyes) But he's doing a lot better so far than I expected.

I have no idea why Pickle is still around.

1 hour ago, milkyaqua said:

Okay I'm guessing Sandoval is looking for money because he's also on the current season of special forces: world's toughest test.  While I didn't think he had the strongest performance tonight I figured he'd outlast Pickle but what do I know.

• Like 1

I thought Howard Stern for Pickle as well, because lawd does that man get paid to talk, but I don't know enough biographical details to match clues. I also didn't think his speaking voice matched Howard's but it is a bit distorted. And I had no idea who Tom Sandoval is, but whatever. He was an appropriate boot for sure.

On 10/5/2023 at 12:09 PM, Jaundiced Eye said:

Maybe Sandoval should take this as a sign that he isn't the talented "rock star" he thinks he is, and disband that stupid cover band of his.

What cover band?  What songs do they do?