Type keyword(s) to search

The Kardashians: Season 4 All Episodes

QQQQ
  • Start Topic

Omg, Kourtney just go.  Can she be gone forever and bring back Scott perm.

The others thinking she's a different person is true, she is.  The fact her kids moved to live with Scott more should have woken her up and now the kids complain to the others.  Kourtney doesn't get it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

I so do not care about Tristan. Boring.

Ugh, that conversation between Khloe and Tristan! She’s so proud of herself for “supporting” him, but is once again blurring the boundaries - he has plenty of money; doesn’t need to live with her while his place is under construction. And, as long as they continue to pretend Theo doesn’t exist, they’re both completely full of shit about all their wonderful growth. Tristan is worried that his kids will hear things at school and think he’s not a good person? He should be.

• Like 5
On 9/29/2023 at 10:51 PM, Artsda said:

Omg, Kourtney just go.  Can she be gone forever and bring back Scott perm.

The others thinking she's a different person is true, she is.  The fact her kids moved to live with Scott more should have woken her up and now the kids complain to the others.  Kourtney doesn't get it. 

Well, looks like you get your wish - Kourtney wasn’t on this week’s episode.

I’m just glad she straight up called Kim a narcissist before she left!

• Like 1

Looks like Tristan is a shitty parent to his first-born, as well as to his ignored son Theo - big surprise.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1387356/tristan-thompson-accused-of-appalling-treatment-of-son-prince-by-ex-jordan-craigs-sister

"It has been so hard to refrain from speaking up, and out of respect for my sister's privacy I haven't for over 7 years, but this is just too much," she wrote. "It's so painful to see how Tristan can find the time to do these nice things for others but can't seem to show up and be a real parent for my nephew Prince."

Calling his alleged absence "appalling and inexcusable," Kai continued in a message to Tristan, "You are NOT a good father if you can't be a good father to ALL of your children."

She added in a separate note to Kim, "I don't want to believe that you are this insensitive to the fact that he literally ignores his children. That's nice if he's been a good friend to you, but let's consider our sisters before taking to global platforms to defend this man's character."

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

I can see why the narrative of Tristan is so great a father to Kardashians and Kanye kids than his own would cause the other children's mother/family to speak up.

She didn't say anything that wasn't obvious.  It's been clear he has nothing to do with non Kardashian kids.  

• Like 2
On 10/7/2023 at 4:37 PM, nexxie said:

Looks like Tristan is a shitty parent to his first-born, as well as to his ignored son Theo - big surprise.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1387356/tristan-thompson-accused-of-appalling-treatment-of-son-prince-by-ex-jordan-craigs-sister

"It has been so hard to refrain from speaking up, and out of respect for my sister's privacy I haven't for over 7 years, but this is just too much," she wrote. "It's so painful to see how Tristan can find the time to do these nice things for others but can't seem to show up and be a real parent for my nephew Prince."

Calling his alleged absence "appalling and inexcusable," Kai continued in a message to Tristan, "You are NOT a good father if you can't be a good father to ALL of your children."

She added in a separate note to Kim, "I don't want to believe that you are this insensitive to the fact that he literally ignores his children. That's nice if he's been a good friend to you, but let's consider our sisters before taking to global platforms to defend this man's character."

Ah, the rest of the story…

https://pagesix.com/2023/10/23/parents/tristan-thompson-allegedly-owes-ex-jordan-craig-child-support/

“Tristan Thompson’s ex Jordan Craig claims the NBA star is behind on child support payments and owes her nearly a quarter of a million dollars for their 6-year-old son, Prince.”

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

This pushing Tristan has anyone asked to see so much of his apologies to people? 

He's so adamant to make amends with Khloe's family where's his other kids he's not paying child support or has he even met the recent DNA test one?

• Like 1

After the Met episode... please, please, please keep North away from the cameras. It seems like Kim knows North is obnoxious because she kept saying she things like "... but she has a big heart" and "...she has a lot to learn." These things may be true and I'm glad I wasn't filmed when I was a child. But that doesn't mean we need to see North talking like a fool. She reminds me of Jennifer's daughter of RHoNJ.

• Like 3

Did Kourtney ask Tristan if he was a sociopath? Lol Kourtney was awesome she didn't even take hug him when he left, she doesn't but anything he's selling and good for her.  She gets it and isn't putting on this he's such a great dad and changed narrative they're trying to push. 

North is horrible, Kim saying over and over how sweet she is? She's trying to say something that isn't what we're seeing she's too much like Kanye.  She needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. Hopefully she's not on anymore. 

• Like 2