Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Creation Myths

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

On 9/15/2023 at 12:43 AM, Penman61 said:

Wait, so that guy in the final scene was Thrawn, right?

The Mule?

Day getting kicked out the airlock was satisfying.

Don’t understand why the possesed boy tried to kill Gaal if Tallen wanted Gaal’s body.

Edited by marinw
  • Like 1
On 9/15/2023 at 9:31 PM, marinw said:

The Mule?

Day getting kicked out the airlock was satisfying.

Don’t understand why the possesed boy tried to kill Gaal if Tallen wanted Gaal’s body.

I think a relatively powerless Tallen fighting for just control over a kid’s body didn’t have that option, and settled for revenge. 

So the Pyramid could save Foundation people (and anyone, I guess) on the planet, but no one on the ships?

Between computer copies of people and  face scramblers and clones, I lose track of versions. But it’s still fun. 

• Like 3
On 9/16/2023 at 8:08 AM, marinw said:

Well, Dawn ended up in a better place than Season 1 Dawn.

My assumption was that he and Sareth and their child went off to live somewhere anonymously and Demerzel is going to let them?  I wasn't sure because she also talked about hunting them down.  I hope since he basically relinquished his claim to the Empire throne, she just move on with her 3 new Empires and let poor Dawn go since he wouldn't be a threat.

Don't really know how everyone on the planet survived in the vault since we thought we explicitly saw Poly get wiped out when the ship hit Terminus but I'm happy they did.  I thought it was sad that Constant's fathers died without knowing she was still alive so glad they were all reunited.

I enjoyed Bel and Hober's nice moment before space folded in on them.  

I am sorry that we will probably not see any (many?) of these characters in the next chapter since we are 152 years in the future (aside from Gaal, Hari, Demerzel and Empire that is).

• Like 3

Aww I’m going to miss Brother Constant.  I want to see her when she realizes she’s pregnant.
I thought Salvor was more interesting than Gaal so I’ll miss her too. 

I was hoping Bel would see that his husband was alive before he died.  Oh well. He did get to kick Day’s ass out the airlock. 

• Like 5

So I just binged watched the entire season 2. I enjoyed it so much better than season 1. As stated the most interesting part was the genetic dynasty, and I feel sorry for Dermezel, she’s programmed to be the way. I really hope she let Dawn go and didn’t kill him. I assume we will see his descendant on season 3.

Also the three new Empires, did they get all the memories. I assume some were redacted. Very satisfying seeing Day kicked out of the airlock. Pity he didn’t know they all survived.

Didn’t see the double cross coming with Hober at all. Sorry Bel died but Galwan lives on. Hate that Salvor died too since I enjoyed her character.  

Overall very enjoyable  

• Like 1
(edited)

I have recently watched season 2 and have mixed feelings about Sareth and Dawn's escape. I'm glad they seem to have got away and will have their family somewhere. Dawn's goodbye to Demerzal was heartfelt. Still, I can't help wondering what happens to the people of the Cloud Dominion. I appreciated Rue bringing up all that could be lost and I understand Sareth feeling most hurt over what's happened to her family... but to abandon all her people to possibly the wrath of a newly decanted Day? IDK.

I am going to miss Brother Constant but I was glad to see her reunited with her father. Who knows, maybe she and everyone in the Shard will be alive when we pick up 152 years later. It's bigger on the inside than outside and there's been a hint that time works differently inside.

I'll also miss Salvor but I like to think she's reunited with Hugo as he's been waiting for her in the after. It broke my heart every time he was used to throw her off.

Finally, I was surprised to be kinda misty when Gaal tells Hari that he shouldn't make her face the prospect of losing the only family she had left. It was a great note before they counted primes to sleep for a bit.

Edited by anissa
spelling error & sentence fragment
  • Useful 1