Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Creation Myths

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

On 9/15/2023 at 12:43 AM, Penman61 said:

Wait, so that guy in the final scene was Thrawn, right?

The Mule?

Day getting kicked out the airlock was satisfying.

Don’t understand why the possesed boy tried to kill Gaal if Tallen wanted Gaal’s body.

Edited by marinw
  • Like 1
On 9/15/2023 at 9:31 PM, marinw said:

The Mule?

Day getting kicked out the airlock was satisfying.

Don’t understand why the possesed boy tried to kill Gaal if Tallen wanted Gaal’s body.

I think a relatively powerless Tallen fighting for just control over a kid’s body didn’t have that option, and settled for revenge. 

So the Pyramid could save Foundation people (and anyone, I guess) on the planet, but no one on the ships?

Between computer copies of people and  face scramblers and clones, I lose track of versions. But it’s still fun. 

• Like 3
On 9/16/2023 at 8:08 AM, marinw said:

Well, Dawn ended up in a better place than Season 1 Dawn.

My assumption was that he and Sareth and their child went off to live somewhere anonymously and Demerzel is going to let them?  I wasn't sure because she also talked about hunting them down.  I hope since he basically relinquished his claim to the Empire throne, she just move on with her 3 new Empires and let poor Dawn go since he wouldn't be a threat.

Don't really know how everyone on the planet survived in the vault since we thought we explicitly saw Poly get wiped out when the ship hit Terminus but I'm happy they did.  I thought it was sad that Constant's fathers died without knowing she was still alive so glad they were all reunited.

I enjoyed Bel and Hober's nice moment before space folded in on them.  

I am sorry that we will probably not see any (many?) of these characters in the next chapter since we are 152 years in the future (aside from Gaal, Hari, Demerzel and Empire that is).

• Like 3

Aww I’m going to miss Brother Constant.  I want to see her when she realizes she’s pregnant.
I thought Salvor was more interesting than Gaal so I’ll miss her too. 

I was hoping Bel would see that his husband was alive before he died.  Oh well. He did get to kick Day’s ass out the airlock. 

• Like 5