Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Anticipation (?)

DanaMB
  • Start Topic

Season 10 is coming in October. Yay?

All new couples, except…

Jasmine and Gino are baaaack. 😞

In the preview clip, I’m dying at the guy who lives in a one bedroom apartment. His mom lives in his closet!!!

Took this preview from magemaud’s post in the Live Chat thread.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, DanaMB said:

All new couples, except…

In the preview clip, I’m dying at the guy who lives in a one bedroom apartment. His mom lives in his closet!!!

It makes perfect sense for people who were on before the 90 days to be on 90 day as that's a natural progression even if you or I don't like them.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the blonde female in the picture on tv somewhere before. Maybe a show about transgender people or maybe not? 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Shrek said:

It makes perfect sense for people who were on before the 90 days to be on 90 day as that's a natural progression even if you or I don't like them.

I don't know since they already expended the strangers having sex for the first time and getting to know each other angle and are now just left with the "ugly American" friends and family suggesting that the fiancé  is just after the riches and a green card. But at least the cast has shown an ability to act up on camera I guess.

On 9/15/2023 at 7:40 AM, Shrek said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen the blonde female in the picture on tv somewhere before. Maybe a show about transgender people or maybe not? 

I agree.  She looks very familiar.  

Nikki Exotika, AKA Nicole Sander, is a 90 Day Fiancé season 10 cast member and a real-life Barbie doll. Nikki will meet viewers on October 8, 2023, upon the premiere of the much-awaited reality TV show. Nikki is a trans woman, making her the third transgender person in the history of the franchise after Gabe Paboga and Cleo. Nikki was recently revealed as a part of the six new couples of 90 Day Fiancé season 10, celebrating a decade of tumultuous relationships.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, RedLA said:

Nikki Exotika, AKA Nicole Sander, is a 90 Day Fiancé season 10 cast member and a real-life Barbie doll. Nikki will meet viewers on October 8, 2023, upon the premiere of the much-awaited reality TV show. Nikki is a trans woman, making her the third transgender person in the history of the franchise after Gabe Paboga and Cleo. Nikki was recently revealed as a part of the six new couples of 90 Day Fiancé season 10, celebrating a decade of tumultuous relationships.

Thanks, I was probably right when I said she had been on tv before and it may have been botched looking at her. The only way she looks like a real life Barbie is if some young kid had left their Barbie too close to the fire & it had started melting. 

So just another famewhore famewhoring.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
On 9/15/2023 at 4:13 AM, greekmom said:

OMG. The plastic surgery on the one person .. Nikki.  Scary. From the Silva twins page book.

This type of plastic surgery terrifies me especially for any young girls that are new to social media. It would break my heart if 10 years down the road young women are going in for this kind of surgery with the exaggerated waist, hips, breasts and lips, thinking that's what makes them look like beautiful women. This is not what women truly look like, but More like a cartoon caricature. Just Nikki's hips look beyond strange... they look like side padding.

I recognize the Kardashians made all this surgery acceptable nowadays, but I hate when women get extreme surgery and then insist that's what makes them more attractive and womanly. It doesn't.

On 9/15/2023 at 5:45 AM, DanaMB said:

All new couples, except…

Is it worth watching? Who can write your research paper accurately, punctually, and cost-effectively? This https://www.topessaywriting.org/write-my-research-paper service is dedicated to academic excellence. No more struggling with the intricacies; they’ve got it under control. Thousands of research students have praised their tried-and-true services, and I couldn’t wait to try them out for myself. If you’re in the same boat and looking for high-quality research paper writing services, you’ve come to the right place. Believe me, the peace of mind that comes with finding a service that consistently delivers on time and upholds high academic standards is a lifesaver amidst academic chaos.  

Is it worth watching?