Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: I'm Sick of Wearing Neon

• Start Topic

J&J have a very laissez-faire approach to the race. It's a little surprising that they're still in it. Clearly more luck than skill or perseverance. I still love them, but I can understand why others might be frustrated.

Positive surprise: Deven's dancing ability. He was starting to get a little cocky there lol.

Negative surprise: Kayleen's math challenges. They're obviously getting tired.

• Like 1

I have literally no idea how you solve math equations, even on paper, so major props to Ben or Anwar (sorry I forget which of them did it) for just popping off the answer off the top of his head.

Derek and Jaspal had moments last night where their true personalities shined through, and it was much nicer to see than their phony made-for-TV over the top ones. 

• Like 3

I thought that Tyler had gotten the wrong number when he climbed up and that's why their math was wrong, but no - they had the correct number: 900

I'm really shocked that they struggled with 900 * 0.8

They must have been super tired to keep messing that up.

J&J really do have nine lives.

I guess karma bit Derek and Jaspal in the ass for Yielding (or whatever it was) the young ladies a few legs earlier.

TyKat are clearly the biggest threat and if the other remaining teams are smart,  they will band together to try and get them out next.

8 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

I have literally no idea how you solve math equations, even on paper

I seriously don’t understand this. Solving math equations is grade 4 stuff, not advanced calculus.

J&J are probably going to stumble into winning the whole thing, which will drive Jon nuts. Nobody likes quitters.

As lovely as it is, I don’t see the point of working together on challenges at this point. Ty & Kat are beating everyone, so alliances should only be to get them out. How many legs have they won? And I like them and would be find with them winning, since it would be deserved. But it is a competition, and the other teams should act like it.

I’m always impressed by the number of challenges in each leg; seems like way more and more difficult than original TAR. 

21 hours ago, Shermie said:

I seriously don’t understand this. Solving math equations is grade 4 stuff, not advanced calculus.

J&J are probably going to stumble into winning the whole thing, which will drive Jon nuts. Nobody likes quitters.

As lovely as it is, I don’t see the point of working together on challenges at this point. Ty & Kat are beating everyone, so alliances should only be to get them out. How many legs have they won? And I like them and would be find with them winning, since it would be deserved. But it is a competition, and the other teams should act like it.

I’m always impressed by the number of challenges in each leg; seems like way more and more difficult than original TAR. 

And some of us were never good at math, and don't use that type of math in our day to day lives. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RunningMarket said:

And some of us were never good at math, and don't use that type of math in our day to day lives. 

I was good at math, but now I work with math PhDs.    That’s intimidating.  

I wouldn’t mind Jermaine winning, but I’m over Justin.  

• Like 2