Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Promises

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Stardancer Supreme said:

We should get a Carol Danvers cameo to at least shed a little more light on why every species tends to NIMBY the Skrulls.

Going by the Indian Skrull's comment I'm thinking they started the war with the Kree or

(edited)
7 hours ago, meira.hand said:

After reading a Reddit post on this, realized we are actually both wrong. She put the rod on hooks connected to the door itself and extending beyond the door frame. This will stop the door from being opened from the outside. Only by melting the latches from the outside the door can be pushed inside with the hooks (& rod) falling on he floor. It would have made more sense to show them unable to open the door before working on the hinges, but still.

But then the door fell outward rather than inward with no sign of the rod or the hooks holding it. Plus I just watched it and the inside part of the door frame had kind of a lip on it, so even without the hinges there was no way for it to fall inward.

Edited by Kel Varnsen
On 6/28/2023 at 7:07 PM, Kel Varnsen said:

That kind of bugged me that week. They have time travel, space travel, flying cars and magic and no one can make a Skrull detector?

Only Tony Stark and Shuri can make stuff. Tell them to work on it and its done in a day.

10 minutes ago, Raja said:

Only Tony Stark and Shuri can make stuff. Tell them to work on it and its done in a day.

Tony Stark figured out time travel in about 10 minutes in the evening after he put his kid to bed. If he was alive he should have been able to make a Skrull detector in about 2 minutes while in the IM suit fighting bad guys. 

He is gone though but on top of Shuri there is also Hank Pym, Bruce, Riri Williams, Dr. Cho from Age of Ultron, and maybe Vision. Putting one of those geniuses on it should be a priority. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Tony Stark figured out time travel in about 10 minutes in the evening after he put his kid to bed. If he was alive he should have been able to make a Skrull detector in about 2 minutes while in the IM suit fighting bad guys. 

He is gone though but on top of Shuri there is also Hank Pym, Bruce, Riri Williams, Dr. Cho from Age of Ultron, and maybe Vision. Putting one of those geniuses on it should be a priority. 

Hank doesn't play well with others 

• LOL 3

What does everyone think about what’s on the computer screen when G’iah was searching it? I noticed Groot and at the bottom, Extremis.  Could the Skrulls be using Extremis tech to make their warriors super soldiers? 

1 minute ago, Prairiemakeup said:

What does everyone think about what’s on the computer screen when G’iah was searching it? I noticed Groot and at the bottom, Extremis.  Could the Skrulls be using Extremis tech to make their warriors super soldiers? 

Seems a fair bet that some can take enhancement from any species if Extremis is said to mutate humans. I would be trying to find a drunk Asgardian 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Raja said:

Seems a fair bet that some can take enhancement from any species if Extremis is said to mutate humans.

The Skrull tortured by Sonya - definitely NOT in the Extremis test program...

I think Rhodey is not a Skrull, but is being written in a way that makes people suspicious that he is a Skrull in order to justify Fury fighting a lone war where he doesn't go for much outside help because he doesn't know who he can trust.

• Like 1
On 6/29/2023 at 9:51 PM, Morrigan2575 said:

Going by the Indian Skrull's comment I'm thinking they started the war with the Kree or

I think it is in large part a 'The Thing' issue. Has to be creepy for many many peoples, not just humans. Also there is the Kree business. 

On 7/1/2023 at 3:55 PM, Prairiemakeup said:

image.thumb.png.51b5089dc4e635174bcff7cc8c18aeb6.png

• Like 1