Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: City Primeval/S01.E02: The Oklahoma Wildman

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SeanBug said:

I liked Boyd in Narcos, I don't like seeing him playing a bad guy.    

I cannot stand Willa, and I thought the daughter in "The Last Thing He Told Me" was my least favorite daughter character. 

The only other character Timothy nailed this well was when he played himself on The Grinder,  and got a starring role in "The Grinder: New Orleans",  playing Mitch's brother, Rake.   

When "Boyd" comes up on a Justified thread it throws you off for  a moment 😉

• Useful 1
35 minutes ago, Raja said:

When "Boyd" comes up on a Justified thread it throws you off for  a moment 😉

I know!  Real life Boyd or character Boyd.  I'm just getting into this update of Justified, I didn't care for how the first episode started but if they can get Willa back to her Mother in FL and let Raylan chase criminals, I'll be happy. 

Why do we need whiny kids in all these shows? 

1 hour ago, SeanBug said:

The only other character Timothy nailed this well was when he played himself on The Grinder,  and got a starring role in "The Grinder: New Orleans",  playing Mitch's brother, Rake.   

I forgot about The Grinder. I liked that.

I can't help it, but whenever Timothy Olyphant's name comes up, I always think of  him in My Name Is Earl.

p3152580_e_v7_ab.jpg

Edited by peeayebee
On 8/30/2023 at 5:15 PM, peeayebee said:

I forgot about The Grinder. I liked that.

I can't help it, but whenever Timothy Olyphant's name comes up, I always think of  him in My Name Is Earl.

p3152580_e_v7_ab.jpg

OMG NOOOO!!!  

I did love Earl, tho! 

• Like 1

I’ve only just begun episode two.  I love Raylan. It was funny seeing him turned off by the violence from the cop. 
I didn’t recognize Adelaide Clemens, until I saw her name.  I don’t know why. 
that’s his actual daughter, playing his daughter? 

Edited by Anela
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Anela said:

I’ve only just begun episode two.  I love Raylan. It was funny seeing him turned off by the violence from the cop. 
I didn’t recognize Adelaide Clemens, until I saw her name.  I don’t know why. 
that’s his actual daughter, playing his daughter? 

I didn't realize that was his daughter. My God I  hope she isn't that tiresome in real life.  Again, I don't understand why all these shows have such annoying teenage girls. I know annoying and teenage girls go hand in hand at times, but JFC, this show, The Last Thing He Told Me, Lioness, etc.  just get to the point of the show and stop with all the family drama. 

"Sorry I can't do my incredibly dangerous job, my daughter is upset that I wouldn't take her to Denny's for a Grand Slam breakfast, and when I did, all  she ordered was tea just to piss me off."

• Like 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, SeanBug said:

I didn't realize that was his daughter. My God I  hope she isn't that tiresome in real life.  Again, I don't understand why all these shows have such annoying teenage girls. I know annoying and teenage girls go hand in hand at times, but JFC, this show, The Last Thing He Told Me, Lioness, etc.  just get to the point of the show and stop with all the family drama. 

"Sorry I can't do my incredibly dangerous job, my daughter is upset that I wouldn't take her to Denny's for a Grand Slam breakfast, and when I did, all  she ordered was tea just to piss me off."

I could actually relate to her, with that breakfast. :) I've been there, just without a dad in law enforcement. 

They were supposed to be on vacation, and her dad gets himself caught up in something. So, I can't fault her there. I do fault her for walking around a strange city by herself, and not going upstairs when it was clear that she was with a dangerous man, and her dad was terrified of what he might do to her. 

• Like 3
On 9/1/2023 at 11:52 PM, Anela said:

I could actually relate to her, with that breakfast. :) I've been there, just without a dad in law enforcement. 

They were supposed to be on vacation, and her dad gets himself caught up in something. So, I can't fault her there. I do fault her for walking around a strange city by herself, and not going upstairs when it was clear that she was with a dangerous man, and her dad was terrified of what he might do to her. 

I guess I'm just tired of the whole "bratty teenage girl" crap on tv shows.  It adds nothing to the plot of the show other than exasperation of the viewer. 

Raylan does seem to cause a lot of his own problems, which we've known since "Fire in the Hole". 

I do fault him for not putting her on a plane sooner. 

• Like 1