Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor 46 Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)

This comes from Robot who has been the most accurate spoiler source we've had in recent seasons, but I guess take it for what it's worth:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpoiledSurvivor/comments/1buezmz/46speculation_robots_new_info/

Moriah is pre-jury

Venus is mid-jury

Charlie makes the final 3

And this isn't from Robot, but there's speculation based on a promo that Ben/Kenzie/Maria/Liz are in the final 5, so if Charlie makes the final 3 then that would round out the 5.  If Ben and Maria truly make it that far, I guess it would make sense Charlie is there.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1

To be fair, Robot says they're "pretty sure Moriah doesn't make jury", not that they know for a fact that she doesn't, so there's still a small chance Moriah could be first juror. But still, that does shake up the order that I thought players might go.

Charlie making F3 doesn't surprise me, but annoys me. I think because his archetype always makes it too damn far and I was much more intrigued with Ben or even Tevin making F3 instead. Instead, we get another Charlie-type in the finale. Woohoo? 

But with all of this, now I feel more confident on Kenzie winning and now Maria not winning. Just because, knowing this goddamn cast, they'll credit Charlie with moves, rather than Maria. His edit has basically been screaming that whereas, if Maria was the person in charge in their alliance, she'd get the credit in the edit. 

Damn, was hoping for the first female winner who's the oldest of the cast. And for a non-Yanu to win, since Yanu's middle school playground behaviour with Jess and Bhanu have really turned me off of them. 

• Like 8
(edited)

I'm somewhat skeptical if that is the final 4 shot but I can say if Charlie is indeed in the final 3, then having his closest allies Ben and Maria there would make sense.  Liz being the last Nami standing wouldn't be entirely surprising, as I don't think she's going to be seen as the biggest threat.  Similarly, if Kenzie is the winner then she'd have to be there, and I think Yanu potentially is in a good spot right now because they may be valuable votes for the remaining Siga/Nami members.  I will say that Kenzie would be a puzzling winner based off of her early edit, so I'm curious what this next phase of the season holds for her.  I feel like she should be getting herself set up for a big old blindside.  

So if Tim's SM activity is accurate then he would have to be one of the next two boots.  I can believe it, as I don't think anyone at Siga has any loyalty to him, and if it got out that he made an alliance with Q and Hunter on the journey that might put a bigger target on his back.  Maria already used her extra vote and that seemed to be one of the things he thought made her an ally for some reason, and Ben has made it clear he isn't close to him like some people perceived.  Moriah and Charlie don't seem to have any ties to him, either.

If that final 4 shot was accurate then I can see a scenario where Tim and Moriah go, then the 3 remaining Sigas band together with Yanu and Nami outliers to start picking Nami members off.  Soda and Venus don't like each other, we know that Hunter wants Soda gone and even Tevin seemed like he was getting leary of Soda, so I think Nami will probably succeed in being their own demise.  Kenzie likely turns on Tiffany and Q at some point.  Tiffany may turn on Q because she's afraid people will target her for being close to him, and if Q tells her he got the two of them in an alliance with his journey-mates, she might further turn on him for that.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

If Tim really is pre-jury then next week would be the last chance for him to get voted off.  If the episode follows the past few seasons when there's a double boot, it'll be two groups, one person in each group has immunity, the remaining members in their group are eligible to be voted for.  Tim would have to go to TC first to be the last pre-juror.  If Venus is mid-jury then she would have to be safe next week.  If Robot's right then Charlie is safe, and there's a chance Ben, Kenzie, Maria, and Liz are also safe.  So that would leave Soda/Tevin/Hunter/Q/Tiffany as the second boot of the episode and first juror.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/3/2024 at 11:00 PM, LadyChatts said:

If Tim really is pre-jury then next week would be the last chance for him to get voted off.  If the episode follows the past few seasons when there's a double boot, it'll be two groups, one person in each group has immunity, the remaining members in their group are eligible to be voted for.  Tim would have to go to TC first to be the last pre-juror.  If Venus is mid-jury then she would have to be safe next week.  If Robot's right then Charlie is safe, and there's a chance Ben, Kenzie, Maria, and Liz are also safe.  So that would leave Soda/Tevin/Hunter/Q/Tiffany as the second boot of the episode and first juror.

I think that Tim will definitely go first.  The last episode set up his boot pretty hardcore.  And based on the preview, it's a strong possibility that Q could be the second boot who becomes the first juror.  Though I don't know if that'd be a smart or dumb move on Kenzie and Tiffany's part to let him go if that's the case.

On 4/6/2024 at 10:39 PM, Diana Berry said:

I was hoping Hunter would be top 3 sigh.  

Same - but while I might hope for Hunter to be F3, I suredafuq know this game too well to expect it.

17 hours ago, Rodney said:

I think that Tim will definitely go first.  The last episode set up his boot pretty hardcore.  And based on the preview, it's a strong possibility that Q could be the second boot who becomes the first juror.  Though I don't know if that'd be a smart or dumb move on Kenzie and Tiffany's part to let him go if that's the case.

Depending on how the tribes are split this week, assuming they use the same format from other new era double boot eps, Q might get lucky and survive.  But I can definitely see his boot coming very soon based on his edit.  I think getting rid of him might hurt Tiffany more, only because he has more loyalty to her than he does to Kenzie.  It's possible that Kenzie could ditch Tiffany at some point (and she also knows about her idol so she can use that info against her).  If Kenzie does win I feel like she's going to have to make some big move, unless she wins solely because of a super bitter jury.  

I actually think it'll be Tim and possibly a Nami person going.  I feel like things might come to a head with Venus/Soda/Tevin.  I've seen some speculation on other sites that Tevin might go thanks to Venus, because he seemed to be the bigger thorn in her side.  Tevin was also seen in the previews saying 'it could be a blindside'.  Maybe he and Hunter try to get Soda out, too, and it backfires on him.  Not sure if I see Tevin going just yet, but I guess I won't rule it out.  I do think Venus will get one of at least Tevin or Soda, but not sure she'll get both.  

• Like 2

Well, from the previews it seems like something big is going down next week.  Not sure if someone has a super dramatic exit or if something gets said at TC that shouldn't have or if an offer is made or what. 

Assuming the final 5 is in fact Charlie, Maria, Ben (I can actually believe this), Liz, and Kenzie, then Tevin/Hunter/Venus/Tiffany/Q are the next to go.  If Venus is mid-jury I have to believe she'd survive at least one more vote.  I think Q's exit is being set up, especially in the previews he comes across even more in charge and overconfident.  Yanu will be officially outnumbered and at least 2 of them will be vulnerable (maybe all 3) so they may not have any say in who stays or goes.  And the girls might finally be ready to let Q go.  Also seemed like in the preview Liz might be getting annoyed with Tevin, so maybe he'll be a target too.

• Useful 1

Kenzie got some positive edit tonight. With her supporting Ben and helping him after he woke up and had some sort of panic attack, and then Q somewhat praising Kenzie at tribal council with other members agreeing, I can see her being a contender for being the winner, but I don't know if I'm fully convinced yet.

(edited)
1 hour ago, TVFan1 said:

Kenzie got some positive edit tonight. With her supporting Ben and helping him after he woke up and had some sort of panic attack, and then Q somewhat praising Kenzie at tribal council with other members agreeing, I can see her being a contender for being the winner, but I don't know if I'm fully convinced yet.

Yeah I figured if Kenzie is going to win she’s going to need a turning point here soon.  It’s not like an Erica situation where she’s been invisible the whole time.  It’s possible that’s how she makes the final 5, her and Ben may now have this bond and start working together, especially if she loses (or votes off herself) Tiffany and Q.  But she did look good tonight.  

I’m wondering if next week it’ll be Q or Tevin.  Tevin may be sorry for voting off Soda over Venus, who has no loyalty to him.  With 3 Siga members, plus the Yanus, and then Liz (who I also don’t think is crazy about Tevin), his boot might be getting set up.  He also may have made himself look like a threat tonight because of how he tried to orchestrate Soda’s blindside.  As for Q, I think his arc is coming to an end and he’s being set up to get blindsided.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 4
(edited)

Survivor - Hide ‘N Seek (Sneak Peek 1)
SurvivorOnCBS   Apr 15, 2024

Survivor - Hide ‘N Seek (Sneak Peek 2)
SurvivorOnCBS   Apr 15, 2024

Edited by tv echo

So Charlie is now taking Tim's place in the Plus-One Alliance?  Not a good idea, since Charlie never seems secure in his alliances.  Q already thinks that it's possible.

• Like 1

Promos this week have called this a can’t-miss TC.  I think whatever Jeff’s reaction was happens before the vote, and Soda’s reaction is after the vote (so she seemed surprised or sad by whoever went).  I’m still going for Q, maybe Tevin.  I guess Venus could be an option depending on what Robot means by mid-jury.  I’ll also throw out maybe Tiffany getting blindsided (though I think she’s more of a long shot).  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

Promos this week have called this a can’t-miss TC.  I think whatever Jeff’s reaction was happens before the vote, and Soda’s reaction is after the vote (so she seemed surprised or sad by whoever went).  I’m still going for Q, maybe Tevin.  I guess Venus could be an option depending on what Robot means by mid-jury.  I’ll also throw out maybe Tiffany getting blindsided (though I think she’s more of a long shot).  

I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the Big Six.  That preview really gave me a feeling that someone's going to make a move against them.

• Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the Big Six.  That preview really gave me a feeling that someone's going to make a move against them.

I think Q's exit is the best set up.  But I could also see Tevin.  If it's true they bring Charlie in to be Maria's +1, Charlie might tell Ben.  And since Ben got close to Kenzie last ep, maybe he tells her, and she gets the misfit non-sixers together to vote one of them off.  I think Tiffany might be closer to Kenzie and from the edit at least she's getting tired of Q.  So she might secretly rebel and leave the 6 with only 5, and I'm not sure if I 100% see Charlie onboard with that group, even if Maria is included, so he might bail too.  But if it's portrayed as Kenzie's plan, that might be a big move that supports her winner's arc if she wins.  In the promos I've seen, Q says something about "just before tribal" and then something along the lines of plans aren't going to change.  The "just before tribal" could have referenced last week when there was hesitation in voting Tim off by some other members of that group, and Q didn't like it.

I'm mostly curious what Jeff's 'this has never happened before' means.  This guy has seen everything, and it seems like something that went down before the vote.  And he doesn't have the wide eyed, s**t eating grin on his face like it's the most amazing thing he's ever saw.  

I do hope if it's a blindside it stays a blindside.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
(edited)

Venus posted this to her Twitter.  Some are wondering if she spoiled that she’s the boot tonight and maybe it’s really ugly.  Could be she’s worried things won’t get shown like it happened.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's worried about how she's edited, so it sounds like she has a large'ish role this episode that could be controversial and she knows it might not go in her favour, edit-wise.

Or, Venus is being Venus and is being too negative about things. I don't think she's taken kindly to the general opinion that she's a terrible Survivor player, albeit a very entertaining one, so it could be just her wanting to be edited to be a strategist and frustrated she continues to not get credit for anything.

• Like 1

Venus is an interesting one because I think she has a decent amount of supporters and sympathizers who think she's been unfairly edited and that everyone is out to get her for no real reason.  But it seems like she's also starting to turn people off with the 'woe is me' tweets.  And then there were those who already felt she's a legend in her own mind.  Personally, I like her, but I think she does need to learn to better social cues.  If she goes mid-jury, I'm wondering what exactly that means.  9 people are left, so 6 more will be going before the final 3.  And I don't think she makes the final 5 (the alleged 5 of Ben/Charlie/Maria/Kenzie/Liz are making more and more sense every week).  So she'd have to be one of the next 4 to go. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Venus is an interesting one because I think she has a decent amount of supporters and sympathizers who think she's been unfairly edited and that everyone is out to get her for no real reason.  But it seems like she's also starting to turn people off with the 'woe is me' tweets.  And then there were those who already felt she's a legend in her own mind.  Personally, I like her, but I think she does need to learn to better social cues.  If she goes mid-jury, I'm wondering what exactly that means.  9 people are left, so 6 more will be going before the final 3.  And I don't think she makes the final 5 (the alleged 5 of Ben/Charlie/Maria/Kenzie/Liz are making more and more sense every week).  So she'd have to be one of the next 4 to go. 

Q falls in the Venus territory for me; both entertaining players to watch, but frustrating players due to their poor gameplay and inability to see how poor they are. 

I think Venus goes in the next couple of Tribals. I can foresee, once Q goes (and I think he goes next; he's not gonna be happy that he ALSO had no control over this vote and he's gonna piss people off) that Venus will be more in danger. I think people will see how dangerous Q was, and how they don't want Venus to skate to the end. 

Or Venus goes next week and Q follows her right after. But I do think we're getting the next two boots being Q and Venus in some sort of order. There's a small possibility that Hunter gets thrown in the mix too, because I think people will be intimidated by his challenge prowess. 

But this does make me feel a bit more certain that Tiffany's a late jury boot. I think she'll be able to skate by the next few Tribals, even after she was just in danger.

• Like 1

I agree that the next two are probably Q/Venus and then in some order Hunter/Tiffany.  I wouldn't be surprised if Hunter's idol comes out before the final 6, because I have a hard time believing he won't play it the second he's vulnerable.  So that might lead to Q/Venus and maybe even Tiffany leaving (if she's already played her idol or for some reason opts not to play it if he does).  

I could see Venus going before Q, but I'd be surprised if he lasts past the next couple of votes.  I'm curious if he's going to think all is well and he's still some mastermind doing all the driving in the game.  People really want Venus out but also don't consider her a threat.  Yet Venus seems to make herself a target because she says the quiet parts out loud.  And hey, I love her for it, but at the same time it is not helping her game.  So that might be the only thing that saves Q.  However, I can't see anyone wanting to seriously work with Q after last night.  He's too much of a wild card, and Kenzie/Tiffany now know he went behind their backs.  Of course I don't think he had any real loyalty to Kenzie but I'm not sure if she knows that.  

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

However, I can't see anyone wanting to seriously work with Q after last night.  He's too much of a wild card, and Kenzie/Tiffany now know he went behind their backs.  Of course I don't think he had any real loyalty to Kenzie but I'm not sure if she knows that.  

Well, if Kenzie didn't know that before, then she certainly does know, based on him trying to get Tiffany out, who's also loyal to her.

(edited)

So I'm dying to know who was in the preview screaming "you blew up my game".  I assume it had to be Tiffany but I'm not sure if it sounded like her, and we already saw the shot of Liz crying and screaming to herself by the water so I thought maybe it was her too.  Since she’s all about getting credit and thinking all these moves are hers maybe she just hits her breaking point.

Kenzie is looking more and more like the winner I guess.  Because Maria was ruled out, right?  And we know from that shot that it's likely the final 5 now, and Tiffany's not there.  If Charlie's in the final 3 and Kenzie wins, then I wonder who the other person is.  Ben seems like a sentimental boot, could go in 5th or lose in 4th to the fire-making (I supposed he could be a final 3 goat).  Maria seems like she's playing too hard and wanting credit, but if her and Charlie are in the final 3 together they may cancel each other out with who gets credit for the moves.  Liz I'm not sure about her placement.  She seems like a final 3 goat, but I could also see her going out 5th.

I also wonder if the jury breakdown has anything to do with who wins.  If it's 1 Yanu/2 Siga in the final 3, that would leave just 1 Siga on the jury, with 1 Yanu and the rest Namis (who basically could control the vote of who wins).  If it’s Kenzie/Charlie/Liz, I still think Liz would be a zero-vote getter and Charlie may pick up enough to finish 2nd. 

As for the rest of the boot order, I'm wondering if it could be Venus next week, because she's said to go mid-jury, then Q/Tiffany in some order.  I don’t know why but I think Tiffany might go before Q.  His exit seemed set up but now it’s like he’s a bumbling fool that irrelevant.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Kenzie is looking more and more like the winner I guess.  Because Maria was ruled out, right?  And we know from that shot that it's likely the final 5 now, and Tiffany's not there.  If Charlie's in the final 3 and Kenzie wins, then I wonder who the other person is.  Ben seems like a sentimental boot, could go in 5th or lose in 4th to the fire-making (I supposed he could be a final 3 goat).  Maria seems like she's playing too hard and wanting credit, but if her and Charlie are in the final 3 together they may cancel each other out with who gets credit for the moves.  Liz I'm not sure about her placement.  She seems like a final 3 goat, but I could also see her going out 5th.

My best guess?

Ben goes out 5th (he feels like a fifth place boot), Liz loses to Kenzie in firemaking (I think Maria could win F4 immunity and stupidly bring Charlie, given how much she's about loyalty), and then we have Kenzie winning. 

I've seen speculation that we could have our first unanimous winner. That could be interesting, but with Charlie in F3, he'd have to have a disastrous F3 performance or he would have to do nothing for the rest of the game. 

So, if it's not unanimous, I could see a 7-1-0 for Kenzie-Charlie-Maria. I strangely think Liz could get a vote if she was in F3, or her bemoaning about the Tevin move she made being overshadowed by Q is foreshadowing that she gets no credit at the end for what really IS her move.

The other option is Maria goes out 5th (she tries to take credit for getting Tiffany out, she's seen as an immediate threat by Kenzie and taken out), Ben's the F4 firemaking loser, and it's Kenzie-Charlie-Liz. But if that's the case, it can't be unanimous because no way Maria DOESN'T vote for Charlie to win. 

It's really tough to gauge which way it's gonna go.

• Like 3
(edited)

The jury breakdown could be 4 Nami-2 Siga-2 Yanu (if Liz is in the final 3) or 5 Nami-1 Siga-2 Yanu (if Liz is on the jury).  I think that could be the scenario where Kenzie wins unanimously.  She gets all Nami, Ben, and her former Yanus.  I was back and forth as to whether Ben would vote for Charlie, who he’s seemed close to, or Kenzie, but since Maria acts like she doesn’t want Ben in her and Charlie’s alliance (from a secret scene) maybe he’s turned off by them and just respects Kenzie more.  Especially after that scene where he had a panic attack.  And like I said above, Maria and Charlie may just cancel each other out.   

But I could actually see a case where Maria doesn’t vote for Charlie if she’s on the jury, and that’s if he takes credit for moves she believes are hers or doesn’t act like they were equal allies.  In addition, maybe he votes her off at the F5 and she’s just bitter lol. But I think it might be the former, she just doesn’t respect his game in the end.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3

One of my major disappointments with this TC?  Not a single vote for Venus.  Considering Venus is so far up her own ass she tastes her breakfast twice, her histrionics back at camp following every appearance of her name on a piece of parchment have become one of the few happy places I’ve found this season.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

One of my major disappointments with this TC?  Not a single vote for Venus.  Considering Venus is so far up her own ass she tastes her breakfast twice, her histrionics back at camp following every appearance of her name on a piece of parchment have become one of the few happy places I’ve found this season.

That's really funny, because my happy place has been seeing her outlast all of her Nami haters.  Fancy, that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

"Run the Red Light"-Castaways compete for the biggest reward of the season, and an outburst resulting from the reward challenge could lead to a strategic shift in this week's target.  Then, an eerie sense of agreeability around camp causes castaways to second their vote before tribal council.

I posted this in the speculation thread but thought I'd post it here, it's the episode description for next week.  Also the link from Reddit speculates that Q and Kenzie are at least two to go on reward (I don't know if either of them won or if they just got picked by the winner-though I have a hard time believing anyone would pick Q to go along on the reward).

So I would think that Liz likely doesn't win or get picked for the reward and that the outburst might be from her.  I also wonder if whoever was yelling "you blew up my game" is the outburst from the reward (if Q takes Tiffany and Kenzie, as an example, Tiffany might go off on him).  I did wonder, if Tiffany is the one that says that, if she gets blindsided at TC and goes off on Q on her way out.  I guess we'll see if they hype this TC at all.  

I am leaning towards it being Venus this week, though.  Unless it's going to be a very predictable Q vote and this description tries to make it seem like it might be someone else.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpoiledSurvivor/comments/1ce2rss/46speculation_wins_reward/

ETA: here’s a preview from Youtube.  Liz definitely has a meltdown this week and I think the person saying “you blew up my game” is her (I’m not exactly sure if that’s what they are saying but it sounded like that).  I think Q and Kenzie at least are going on reward and that might contribute to Liz’s breakdown.  Maybe that final 5 shot is wrong after all and Liz gets booted this week.

Edited by LadyChatts

So I'm guessing next week it's Venus and then Q.  Kenzie's looking more like the likely winner, but I have to say I'm curious why.  If Charlie's in the final 3 I think he's playing a pretty good game.  So if it's a unanimous vote do people not respect his game or do he and Maria cancel each other out if she is in the final 3 too?  I'm wondering if Maria is well-liked and her comments tonight at TC about making big moves and creating blindsides makes me think it won't be respected by the jury.  They may also not respect her for keeping Q around when he was trying to quit a few votes ago.  She's trying too hard, imo.  I can see where Ben and Liz would definitely be a final 3 zero-vote getter.  I'm just curious why Charlie and Maria potentially get no votes, if that part is true.

• Like 4

So I'm guessing next week it's Venus and then Q.  Kenzie's looking more like the likely winner, but I have to say I'm curious why.  If Charlie's in the final 3 I think he's playing a pretty good game.  So if it's a unanimous vote do people not respect his game or do he and Maria cancel each other out if she is in the final 3 too?  I'm wondering if Maria is well-liked and her comments tonight at TC about making big moves and creating blindsides makes me think it won't be respected by the jury.  They may also not respect her for keeping Q around when he was trying to quit a few votes ago.  She's trying too hard, imo.  I can see where Ben and Liz would definitely be a final 3 zero-vote getter.  I'm just curious why Charlie and Maria potentially get no votes, if that part is true.

Is Kenzie really the winner of this season, though? Was that really said or is it a rumor? I can see a way for Kenzie winning. I believe she has Hunter and now Tiffany's votes. I think she will need 5 votes to win.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Is Kenzie really the winner of this season, though? Was that really said or is it a rumor? I can see a way for Kenzie winning. I believe she has Hunter and now Tiffany's votes. I think she will need 5 votes to win.

I thought I read Maria was counted out as the winner, but now I can't remember where I read that or if I got it mixed up with someone else.  A woman does win and we know it isn't Venus and I can't see any scenario where it'd be Liz, so maybe it is her.  If not then it'd have to be Kenzie.

If Kenzie is in the final 3 then I think she could get Venus's vote, as in the preview for next week Venus doesn't seem to be a fan of Maria.  I did find it interesting that they left out that secret scene of Maria talking down to Ben and calling him a liar for having the idol (which he doesn't have).  But I'm not convinced 100%, though I'm also not convinced on Kenzie either.  Maybe this season does end in the ultimate bonkers way and Liz actually pulls it off lol  

• Sad 1
  • Useful 3
On 3/9/2024 at 6:07 PM, LadyChatts said:

This season isn’t heavily spoiled at all, especially compared to the last few seasons.  I’m disappointed, since I don’t like most of these people and want to just get the disappointment over now as to who wins and who gets far lol

I have to agree with you that the spoilers aren't everywhere or even that accurate, so I don't have a clear view of any winner.

I also had a difficult time warming up to any of the castaways, because of the one team continuously losing. It was depressing and hard to watch. I wonder how the teams were initially determined /selected?

Anyhow, there's only 2 survivors whom I "kinda" want to win, and even they're debatable.

• LOL 1
On 5/2/2024 at 1:06 AM, LadyChatts said:

Maybe this season does end in the ultimate bonkers way and Liz actually pulls it off lol  

Not Liz, plz.

No.

Anything but THAT.

😢

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 5/3/2024 at 3:00 PM, Nashville said:

Not Liz, plz.

No.

Anything but THAT.

😢

I think the only way that Liz wins is if she gives a performance to rival not getting her greasy Swiss mushroom burger and the jury is too scared to not vote for her.  I mean we saw Venus start to take a teeny step towards Liz to comfort her this past week and then decide it wasn't worth her life.  Since Jeff reads the vote live, then and there, it's not like everyone has months to prepare their defenses and have the little kids in the audience to hide behind when Liz finds out they didn't think she was the controlling mastermind she thought she was.  

But I do think it'll be Kenzie or Maria.  I'm just torn which one.  I think both have enough pros and cons to justify why they could win.  Funny thing is at the start of the season I would have dreaded a Kenzie win and was rooting for Maria, but now it's the opposite.  So with my luck, that means it'll probably be Maria who wins.

• LOL 2
51 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I think the only way that Liz wins is if she gives a performance to rival not getting her greasy Swiss mushroom burger and the jury is too scared to not vote for her.  I mean we saw Venus start to take a teeny step towards Liz to comfort her this past week and then decide it wasn't worth her life.  Since Jeff reads the vote live, then and there, it's not like everyone has months to prepare their defenses and have the little kids in the audience to hide behind when Liz finds out they didn't think she was the controlling mastermind she thought she was.  

But I do think it'll be Kenzie or Maria.  I'm just torn which one.  I think both have enough pros and cons to justify why they could win.  Funny thing is at the start of the season I would have dreaded a Kenzie win and was rooting for Maria, but now it's the opposite.  So with my luck, that means it'll probably be Maria who wins.

There's been some speculation that Charlie cuts Maria at the Final 5. If Maria does end up on the jury, there is no way she doesn't vote for Charile. If Charlie betrays her, I can see her not giving Charile her vote to win. Charlie is supposed to receive 0 votes. Unless Maria is in the Final 3 and her and Kenzie have a better FTC performance. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

There's been some speculation that Charlie cuts Maria at the Final 5. If Maria does end up on the jury, there is no way she doesn't vote for Charile. If Charlie betrays her, I can see her not giving Charile her vote to win. Charlie is supposed to receive 0 votes. Unless Maria is in the Final 3 and her and Kenzie have a better FTC performance. 

The only way I can not see Charlie getting a vote from Maria is for the reason you said, and also if Charlie tries taking credit for moves that she feels weren't his.  Tiffany mentioned in one of her exit interviews that her and Charlie talked a lot and strategized, and even thought about blindsiding Maria out with the idol at some point.  So Charlie probably would consider cutting Maria.  If Maria is on the jury I think she's going to be bitter.  In reality, I'm not sure this cast is that close.

I'm also wondering if Maria aligning with Q has anything to do with it.  She considered Q a number this past vote, so the question is will she want to keep him around (knowing he's likely not a threat to win and would probably stay loyal to her).  I don't know if it's Q or Venus that goes next week, but my feeling is Venus just from the content in the previews.  She appears to be coming for Maria, she has no allies, what story arc she had is over, and her visibility has been very limited the last couple of episodes, so she may get ousted over Q (could also be that Q wins immunity).  So if we're at the final 6 with Kenzie/Q/Liz/Maria/Charlie/Ben, maybe Maria wants to vote someone else in favor of Q, Charlie realizes Q's a potential threat to his standing with Maria (or feels that Maria isn't as loyal to him anymore) and gets rid of Q and then she goes next.  Charlie may also be smart enough to know that him and Maria being in the final 3 together would mean that they would be fighting to get credit for the moves they made.  I said before they might cancel each other out or, if he is a 0 vote getter, the credit goes to Maria.  

After this past week, I feel like Liz could be the fire making loser.  Some people have speculated that there's foreshadowing to her inability to make fire that leads to this, but I feel her emotional roller coaster of an edit might be leaning that way, too.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Here's a couple of sneak peeks for this week.  It's the aftermath of TC and makes me think that maybe this could lean towards Kenzie winning?  I don't know, Maria seems a little too cocky to possibly take this to the end.  But I'm still not sold on Kenzie, but I think this might potentially give her the opportunity to make a big move of her own.

The first one is Kenzie saying she was left out of the vote, and that she's mad Maria will get credit for blindsiding Tiffany when it was her idea

https://youtu.be/kRdwGfK0gQQ

This is from Maria's perspective, who seems quite pleased with herself, and thinks about the possibility that her/Ben/Charlie/Liz/Q will be the final 5. 

https://youtu.be/b0ptp3O84w8

If the final 5 shot is accurate, we know that Q isn't there.  If Venus goes this week, the plan might be to get Kenzie next week but either she wins immunity/maybe finds the idol and plays it to get Q out (or Maria's alliance turns on her and they vote Q).  Since Tiffany said that Charlie was open to blindsiding Maria, I wonder if Kenzies big move might be stealing her alliance of Charlie/Ben/Liz, blindsiding Q, and then running the end game.

Edited by LadyChatts
7 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

If the final 5 shot is accurate, we know that Q isn't there.  If Venus goes this week, the plan might be to get Kenzie next week but either she wins immunity/maybe finds the idol and plays it to get Q out (or Maria's alliance turns on her and they vote Q).  Since Tiffany said that Charlie was open to blindsiding Maria, I wonder if Kenzies big move might be stealing her alliance of Charlie/Ben/Liz, blindsiding Q, and then running the end game.

Venus, I believe, also called Maria, a villain in the preview at the end of the last episode.  This could be when they start building up Maria to be dispatched at or near the end.  Sort of like a final boss kind of thing.

On 5/6/2024 at 9:55 PM, LadyChatts said:

Since Tiffany said that Charlie was open to blindsiding Maria, I wonder if Kenzies big move might be stealing her alliance of Charlie/Ben/Liz, blindsiding Q, and then running the end game.

That should be more than enough to crown her.  Though I think it would be more of a blindside for Maria than for Q at this point

39 minutes ago, Carey said:

That should be more than enough to crown her.  Though I think it would be more of a blindside for Maria than for Q at this point

Next week's episode is called Mamma Bear.  I think that will probably be the turning point for either Kenzie or Maria, and it is possible Maria will get blindsided out of the vote if Q goes home (assuming he doesn't tonight but I'm really leaning towards Venus).  

Next week's episode is called Mamma Bear.  I think that will probably be the turning point for either Kenzie or Maria, and it is possible Maria will get blindsided out of the vote if Q goes home (assuming he doesn't tonight but I'm really leaning towards Venus).  

Yeah that makes sense.  I was just saying that Q going home would not be a surprise to him at all, but it sure would be (or might be) a surprise to Maria if her crew were the people definitively responsible.

With that comes yours truly seeing how an 8-0-0 vote would turn realistic.  First things first: I think it would be a Survivor first if Kenzie the beneficiary of that.

It would be easier for that to play out if both Ben & Charlie survive over Maria & Liz.  It just depends on how the final boots play out.  7-1-0 is just plain boring

• Like 1
(edited)

After tonight I think Kenzie has this.  Maria just came across too unlikeable in the edit, and it's possible she gets blindsided next week by having Q leave.  I just can't see how she wins unless she has some serious last-minute redemption.  But I think Kenzie's arc is starting.

ETA: yeah Q's ouster is definitely getting set up next week and I think Maria is probably not going to see it coming.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3

100%, LadyChatts.  Unless Kenzie gets picked off, it's hers to lose.  It's all coming together.

Though I guess if Ben is booted before F3, that will wreck a chance at the first female perfect winner in the show's history

51 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

After tonight I think Kenzie has this.  Maria just came across too unlikeable in the edit, and it's possible she gets blindsided next week by having Q leave.  I just can't see how she wins unless she has some serious last-minute redemption.  But I think Kenzie's arc is starting.

ETA: yeah Q's ouster is definitely getting set up next week and I think Maria is probably not going to see it coming.

Plus, Charlie biffed it, I think, by chickening out of working for Q's vote-off.  He said that he doesn't want to be "tainted" by working with Maria and Q for too long.  But . . . he kept right on working with them tonight.

would like to see Kenzie's excuse for ousting Venus, though, as she was one of the votes for her.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Plus, Charlie biffed it, I think, by chickening out of working for Q's vote-off.  He said that he doesn't want to be "tainted" by working with Maria and Q for too long.  But . . . he kept right on working with them tonight.

would like to see Kenzie's excuse for ousting Venus, though, as she was one of the votes for her.

I'm trying to figure out how Charlie doesn't get any votes (assuming the rumor of the vote being unanimous is true).  I wonder if next week he turns on Maria to get Q out, but then Kenzie gets Ben and Liz to blindside Maria and Charlie and vote Maria out at 5.  So Charlie may have suggested blindsiding Maria at some point, but Kenzie actually goes through with it (everyone making big moves and wanting to get credit/accusing others of stealing their move seems to be the theme of the season).  Charlie seems to be all talk so far.  But if Maria's on the jury I'm shocked she wouldn't vote for him, unless she feels betrayed in some way.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Charlie seems to be all talk so far.  But if Maria's on the jury I'm shocked she wouldn't vote for him, unless she feels betrayed in some way.

I think that it's just that -- that he's been all talk so far, but no action at all.  The jury will surely point that out to him, too.

I'm trying to figure out how Charlie doesn't get any votes (assuming the rumor of the vote being unanimous is true).  I wonder if next week he turns on Maria to get Q out, but then Kenzie gets Ben and Liz to blindside Maria and Charlie and vote Maria out at 5.  So Charlie may have suggested blindsiding Maria at some point, but Kenzie actually goes through with it (everyone making big moves and wanting to get credit/accusing others of stealing their move seems to be the theme of the season).  Charlie seems to be all talk so far.  But if Maria's on the jury I'm shocked she wouldn't vote for him, unless she feels betrayed in some way.

If Kenzie gets Ben and Liz to join her in getting Maria out at the Final 5, that will be a major gameplay move that she can claim. Maria is the clear threat currently and seems to be on top. Having the jury see that and having Kenzie explain it at the Final 3, then she would get points for that.

10 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Charlie seems to be all talk so far.  But if Maria's on the jury I'm shocked she wouldn't vote for him, unless she feels betrayed in some way.

If Maria gets blindsided by Charlie next week AND she finds out that he also wants her gone, especially if she does go at F5 (which is likely, at this point) or even if she loses to Charlie at F4, she could feel betrayed enough by him to vote Kenzie. But yeah, I think Kenzie would have to make the move (the way I could see how is Kenzie finding the idol and perhaps nullifying votes against someone else to vote out Maria at F5) to earn Maria's vote. 

As it stands right now, I agree, it's tough to see Maria voting anyone but Charlie. So maybe the 0 vote finalist is wrong about him, maybe he gets one vote. Hell, I would be surprised to see Ben vote someone else, too. 

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/T2TrDg1EXT8

New promo for this week.  There's speculation that Maria might win immunity this week (she's shown wearing the necklace in the promo) but it could be they are going to the challenge, since she won last week and would obviously have it on.  But I'd probably lean towards her winning only because she's deemed a bigger threat than Q, and I can't see them voting Q off if they have a chance to get Maria.

It's being billed a can't miss episode so I'm guessing Maria and Q probably go into TC overconfident and get blindsided when Q goes home. 

I am wondering if maybe another mistake Charlie makes is he feels caught in the middle between his loyalty to Maria, and the other side who would have to be Ben/Liz/Kenzie that want to vote Q off.  Instead of picking a side or potentially forcing a tie vote he could just throw a stray vote to someone and Q goes home in a 3-2-1 vote.  I also wondered if next week, if Maria gets blindsided at 5 that maybe he isn't in on the vote to get her off and he's blindsided as well.  That might boost Kenzie's profile to win an explain why he potentially gets 0 votes, if that part is true.  I really wish we knew who the other final 3 person is.    

• Like 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I am wondering if maybe another mistake Charlie makes is he feels caught in the middle between his loyalty to Maria, and the other side who would have to be Ben/Liz/Kenzie that want to vote Q off.  Instead of picking a side or potentially forcing a tie vote he could just throw a stray vote to someone and Q goes home in a 3-2-1 vote.  I also wondered if next week, if Maria gets blindsided at 5 that maybe he isn't in on the vote to get her off and he's blindsided as well.  That might boost Kenzie's profile to win an explain why he potentially gets 0 votes, if that part is true.  I really wish we knew who the other final 3 person is.    

I'm thinking that that's what happens.  But more than anything, editing-wise, I think that Kenzie wins for another reason.

Yes, people who watch the show think that Charlie has played the best game, because he seems to be socially in with everybody.  However, it doesn't totally match up with what we're seeing others think about him.  Kenzie gave that confessional wondering what else Charlie's done, and that has me wondering who else has been wondering that?  Even if Charlie's playing a good social game, that might be all he's playing.  His whole edit has been about riding the middle of votes, but ultimately picking sides based on where Maria seems to want to go.  Really, he and Maria have been in lockstep in their decisions, but as Kenzie pointed out, every decision is looking like just Maria's, not his.  And Charlie, despite saying all of the right things, has made no real move to diverge his path from hers.  He had a chance to in this last episode, but Venus inadvertently spooked him out of it.  And it might be the same thing that happens this time, too.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2